Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,517 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria (13519 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer / Reno Omokri And His Twin Sons At The Caribbean Paradise Of St. John / Sowore's Party, AAC Records Massive Wins Over PDP In Two Rivers LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by Pabloma: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Amaechi Dan Amanar daura title is higher and superior to Tinubu jagaban that small boy gave him in Niger state
Must you mention Tinubu name in any of your comments?……

2 Likes

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by Franking: 7:01am On Feb 06, 2022
Mtchewwww.
Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by emmykk(m): 7:05am On Feb 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Amaechi Dan Amanar daura title is higher and superior to Tinubu jagaban that small boy gave him in Niger state

I m from delta state but this your comment shows that if goat can write they would use Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by Awoleesu(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2022
I wish both APC and PDP field these 2 as the presidential flag bearers of their respective parties...

I'd love to see them both test their national popularity!

Hit Like for Wike, Share for Amaechi...

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by penceman(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2022
Two or one of them will emerge as a president candidate of one of the two parties
Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by hatchy(f): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
And one was once chief of staff to the other
Yes. Same chief of staff made him governor when he ran away to Ghana for fear of Obasanjo and Peter Odili. It was Wike who finished the work for him. Amaechi know how powerful Wike is.

1 Like

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by hatchy(f): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2022
COWBOYFAN:

Fool. Show me any other moniker I have. Eboe boy show me my other handle. I challenge you. You be real Fool just polluting legitimate conversations into Tinubu's ambition. Dem take Tinubu swear for you?
Oh dear, calm down na. You want to hang yourself for Tinubu that will not get APC ticket. Right now, they are overhauling him, change his entire engine in London hospital but that won't change anything because you can't cheat nature. You don old be say you don old...83 years.

All his supports will be shocked when Buhari will unveil his successor. My problem is that a whole lot of you will quench. Snippper will soon be expensive because thousands of you people will go for it.

1 Like

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by GNBohr: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:

and what you are trying to say,he deserved it right? let me tell u something,2 things earn you traditional title,first money second inheritence..which Amaechi didnt inherit
Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by robosky02(m): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2022
Pabloma:

Must you mention Tinubu name in any of your comments?……
He wants you to continue wailing that's why. grin
Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by bobgentle: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2022
Click "LIKE" for Wike or "SHARE" for Ameachi

Let's settle this matter through your vote.
Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by Victor365: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:

and what you are trying to say,he deserved it right? let me tell u something,2 things earn you traditional title,first money second inheritence..which Amaechi didnt inherit

Let me remind u that north hardly accept money in giving traditional titles..u should have listened to the Emir ur self..
Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2022
Victor365:

Let me remind u that north hardly accept money in giving traditional titles..u should have listened to the Emir ur self..

and i'm very optimist u dnt know the north. every rich man in the north has a title,from chairmen,governors,senators,reps,businessmen...
Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by vincentbravo(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2022
Amaechi I will continue to ask you now you are still a sitting minster, which federal project have you initiated in your state or South South? 8 years is still downloading.........91%
Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by johbara: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Could it be that Wike is grooming omehia to be the next governor of Rivers State? This man day every where Wike put leg. Rivers ijaws/ogonies make una no gree oh.....
Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by Dogi1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
2023 Things are getting clearer
Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by gidado14(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
chrisxxx:
Did you know that while Amaechi was at Daura an extreme town in Northern Nigeria being confered with a traditional title Dan Amanar of Daura that Governor Wike was at Akuku Toro in Kalabari Kingdom another extreme town in southern Nigeria being conferred with a traditional title The Se-Ibidabo 1 of Kalabari Kingdom?
See pictures as attached.

figure the difference one is home base the other is National. you gerit if you don gerit foget about rit!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Commences PVC Distribution At FCT (Photos) / Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks / Shehu Sani Reveals What Must Be Done Before Creation Of State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.