Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,970 members, 7,919,106 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:48 PM

When Will The World End?. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Will The World End?. (580 Views)

Why Can't The World End Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will The World End?. by HelpYourself(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hello all,

With recent events and happenings around the world , both science and religious bodies are becoming more concerned with the end of the earth or all spiritual life as it applies to each.

Recently a good friend who is an ardent member of chirst embassy church paid me a visit and as always we got into spiritual contemplation and discussions which are always fun indeed grin

Eventually he got to the point where he told me point blank that pastor Chris had told them that the world would end between the next 6 years maximum, meaning it may be less than that .. smiley

As those of you who follow me know I am blunt to a fault grin and I told him emphatically that this information was false.

Does anyone know when this world or rather this current cycle of earth lives will end ? Not at all , but it is definitely not within the next 6 years. grin

Yes we are in the end of time, one doesn't have to bee deeply anointed or endowed with spiritual powers to know this grin from Islam to Christianity, to Hinduism etc all religions have foretold the end would be precluded by wars , natural disasters etc all the things basically going on now in the world .

But it is wrong to mislead people and claim to have a deep insight to know when exactly the world would end because it's not a particular date time or hour.

Like the period known as puberty in adolescents the end of life is a period which had indee dbegun already.

As events unfold prophecies of the likes of Nostradamus and others would eventually prove to be right as events fall into similar partterns foretold by such forebears gifted with the sight of future events which there is no pastor or imam alive on earth now with such a gift. smiley

Even though I usually refrain from picking on religious institutions and their so called prophecies I always find it amusing when I see their leaders proclaim events to come which I always know are false.

grin

Anyways back to our gist. The end ha sindee dbegun but like all things spiritual it is alive and ever dynamic.

If mankind suddenly awaken spiritually and shun allot of the base vices and acts we engage in now globally the event sof the end would be slowed down and averted.

There in lies the ever unfathomable immeasurable grace of our heavenly father. smiley

But alas we know how hard it is for us humans to adjust to anything positive smiley but still all is not lost.

Be alive , be cautious, watch and pray and understand the spiritual laws of this world you have incarcerated in this earth life.

Just look around you. See how mankind Have embraced evil. Every where you see rituals killings for the obsession of wealth and material things... Drug trafficking, genocide , murder , terrorism etc

Truly we are in the end time but it is never too late. Where there to be an event that globally shakes mankind to their core and forces a rethink and realignment then this end would be changed and evolved into something not catastrophic, maybe a rebirthing ...

I see alot of people everyday expressing anger shock and fury at these ritualists and those who propaget the act and I smile. Do not worry the spiritual laws see all and know all. Where they are going whether they choose to believe it or not is such a horrifying place it is best imagined.

I mean where they will go is where their likes dwell in the dark regions of the afterlife.

So don't burden your aura with dark thogutns of hatred or anger towards them. Leave them be to reap the fruits they have down.

Infact it's better when they are newer caught so they haven't even paid any part of their karma ... Let them enjoy their evil deeds because the spiritual laws are perfect unshakable unnegotiable and eternally wise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will The World End?. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
No man/woman knows the End of the world

Even Jesus Christ does not Know

Only God Almighty knows the Time

But know This::::

Because of too much wickedness of mankind on Earth, The Time will be shortened(if not No one will be saved)
Re: When Will The World End?. by HelpYourself(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Crimpsy:
No man/woman knows the End of the world

Even Jesus Christ does not Know

Only God Almighty knows the Time

But know This::::

Because of too much wickedness of mankind on Earth, The Time will be shortened(if not No one will be saved)

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders...Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account? / Nike Phone Number: Copping Nike X Travis Scott / Whatsapp Business Has Added A Cover Photo To It's New Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.