Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Some Are Making This Platform To Be Unhealthy To Other Users - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Are Making This Platform To Be Unhealthy To Other Users (164 Views)

Pastor Omotoso's Lawyer Wants Judge To Recuse Himself After Making This Comment / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God / Daddy Freeze: "Smoking A Cigarette Is Unhealthy, It Is Not A Sin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Are Making This Platform To Be Unhealthy To Other Users by ismoney: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
In previous years, I have seen Nairaland as a meeting point for persons that wish to learn new things and as well connect with good people irrespective of their location.

Nairaland, has grown to a point that there is a mind swing in desires irrespective of its dangers to other users. One of the good rules of a peaceful life is to ensure that you are your brother's keeper irrespective of your aspirations, goals and lay down rules on how to attain them.

This platform has been able to attract quiet and vocal individuals who has made a lot of input in the success of others without any consideration of who they are. However, it seems that that custom and goodly tradition is evading and breaking our togetherness.

This out not to be so. Through this platform, I have been able to have a corporate relationship with some users whose live had been transformed by the union, but I see that must of those who seek contacts are doing so to betray and attain their selfish ambition.

This world was created as a result of tolerance to unhealthy post in this platform that are pushed to the front page. Most times, it will be observed that it is safer not to visit since what we see has a way of affecting our lives. In the long run, I see Nairaland as the loser.

I remember that there was a time when this platform was the number ranked in Nigeria and never fell below 1000 in world taking with a very high duration on site. But, presently there is negative data.

This ought not to be saw. You money that the moderators feels like that would be made through advertisement but putting post about sex, immoral behavior, societal ills, religious intolerance, and mishaps around the world to the front page, might be a Greek gift unless if there are plans to sell the site in the near future.

Let's call evil for what it is. All the post on counsels on moral challenges and family vices should be channeled to the right sections.

Let's make this platform great again by ensuring that only post that are healthy for our spiritual existence are pushed to the front page. If you enjoy to click on those immoral post, you are killing yourself unknowingly. Repent now while there is time. God bless Nigeria. God bless us. God bless Israel.

Jesus Christ is the Lord.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/2022 / What Is The Effectiveness Of A Loud And Silent Prayers / The Antichrist In Bible Prophecy And History: Antichrist Identified - Pt 2B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.