Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

Lady Storms Boyfriend’s Apartment, Destroys Properties For Breaking Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Storms Boyfriend’s Apartment, Destroys Properties For Breaking Up With Her (1102 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Storms Boyfriend’s Apartment, Destroys Properties For Breaking Up With Her by Jenniferchuma10: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
A young man has been left heartbroken after his girlfriend who he broke up with stormed his apartment and destroyed all his valuables.

Lady storms boyfriend’s apartment, destroys properties for breaking up with her before Valentine’s Day [Video]
It was gathered that the young man had threatened to break up with the lady before Valentine’s Day which is February 14th.

In a viral video, the sad young man can be seen in tears, while his valuables: television, furnitures, sound system among others were completely destroyed.

Reactions Trail
@cubana whitelion: “How y’all end up with mad people and not notice it is sickening…. But God will provide for you my brother… take it as a man.”

@aminatatolagbe: “That is a wrong caption o. He beats her, she destroyed his stuff. Both of them fit eachother.”

@guchybaby: This relationship thing shaa.”

@waveofthe90s: “Where una Dey see all these nonsense wey una Dey call girlfriend.”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/lady-storms-boyfriends-apartment-destroys-properties-for-breaking-up-with-her-before-valentines-day-video/

2 Shares

Re: Lady Storms Boyfriend’s Apartment, Destroys Properties For Breaking Up With Her by silverlinen(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
That's what female folks are meant for,
You use them and dump them afterwards
Only few of them are worth keeping

1 Like

Re: Lady Storms Boyfriend’s Apartment, Destroys Properties For Breaking Up With Her by Dikegodspower(m): 2:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Where una de see all this nonsense wey una dey call girlfriend.
I love this question
Re: Lady Storms Boyfriend’s Apartment, Destroys Properties For Breaking Up With Her by donleo92(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2022
I love this kind of girls. you don't just treat them like piece of crap and except to go scot free. From observation the girl love that guy
Re: Lady Storms Boyfriend’s Apartment, Destroys Properties For Breaking Up With Her by Sonnobax15(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2022
undecided
Mugu
Re: Lady Storms Boyfriend’s Apartment, Destroys Properties For Breaking Up With Her by Rastaramsey(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Stay away from toxic relationship lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Storms Boyfriend’s Apartment, Destroys Properties For Breaking Up With Her by paulolee(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2022
na such girls like me dey make me put special offering for church each Sunday bcoz I must not see them on my way..
man break up with u n u go e ous to scatter tinz? i swear I go lock her up..
u know how many times babes don break my heart bk den wen I was in simpful world? I attack or scatter any of them ous??
no be to jus go bk ous, cry n listen to blues n heartbreaking songs till my eyes n head begin ache?
I jus happy say man wise up n realize say no bea worth any stress or tears, if e no work, jus accept ur pain n dey ur lane.
Re: Lady Storms Boyfriend’s Apartment, Destroys Properties For Breaking Up With Her by Kobicove(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Did the guy promise her marriage?
Re: Lady Storms Boyfriend’s Apartment, Destroys Properties For Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2022
60% of these bitches roaming around are on hard drugs, 15% are mental hospitals escapees,10% are on blue meth while the rest are our mothers and sisters

(1) (Reply)

Men At Increased Risk Of Mental Illness Post Breakup: Study / I Need Advice Cos Am Confused / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.