Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,293 members, 7,887,871 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Suitable Location For LT 35 Bus For Logistics Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suitable Location For LT 35 Bus For Logistics Business (250 Views)

Volkswagen Lt 35 For Sale / Experienced Driver Needed For LT 35 Bus In Lagos / LT 35 Truck For Sale ( 6 Tyres) Quick Sale. 1.5m. SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suitable Location For LT 35 Bus For Logistics Business by lawnreigh(m): 3:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Good Day Nairalanders, I have a Volkswagen LT 35 Bus (Container Body) that I got recently as back up plan for my unstable job, my present job has no Pension Scheme, No Health Scheme and any other entitlement except for earning Salary at the end of every month, its also a very toxic time consuming job in all this Asia Companies without any Job Security or Career Prospects.

I'm looking into gradually starting my own business with the Bus as an Exit Strategy, ranging from Transport and Logistics, Agricultural Logistics and Value Chain. I need your advice on the best way to Maximize the Bus for profit making, how to go about it, suitable place within Lagos to achieve this. I'm open to any positive and lucrative ideas. I will also like to know the best place to put the bus to use in Lagos as I'm willing to move to closer to such places. I'm totally fed up of the work and I can't wait to let off the hook of this toxic job. Thanks
Re: Suitable Location For LT 35 Bus For Logistics Business by darocha1: 6:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Iyana iba - iyana ipaja
Mile2 - 23rd last bstop festac
These are your best shots.

*Lesser traffic routes
*lesser police tasking
*High transit volume
Etc
Re: Suitable Location For LT 35 Bus For Logistics Business by lawnreigh(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2022
Alright thanks for the contribution, Can you please talk about the prospect there? What they do and all that.Thanks in anticipation
darocha1:
Iyana iba - iyana ipaja
Mile2 - 23rd last bstop festac
These are your best shots.

*Lesser traffic routes
*lesser police tasking
*High transit volume
Etc

(1) (Reply)

@tugrow / Agribusiness For Sale In Nigeria / Heritage Bank: 9years Of Driving Food Sufficiency Via Bridging Agric Value-chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.