Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Npower News Nairaland Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News Nairaland Thread (40906 Views)

Npower News Today / Npower News: Npower Batch C2 Will Be Deployed In The Coming Weeks - Minister / Npower Recruitment 2020/2021, Starting Date And Latest Npower News Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by nzeobi(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

01888340, 092203102, 018888148 or 018888189

Is this their phone number and is there a way to contact them through mail
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Favour2587(f): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
For your properly research business plan contact 0 8 0 6 9 3 8 5 7 7 0 delivery is within 3 days
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
nzeobi:

Is this their phone number and is there a way to contact them through mail
Email takes longer to be attended to, phone call is better
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by JayromWrites: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Please house

Can I change my npower application from ncreative to nteach?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
JayromWrites:
Please house

Can I change my npower application from ncreative to nteach?
From non graduate to graduate category is not possible, you can only change within the same category

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by cecegorgeous(f): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
ezenwaez
From non graduate to graduate category is not possible, you can only change within the same category

How do you change within the same category?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
cecegorgeous:
ezenwaez

How do you change within the same category?
Npower will tell you when to change category during deployment
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by JayromWrites: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

It's same category

How do I go about it
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
JayromWrites:

It's same category

How do I go about it
Wait till posting if your category is not available in the area you selected you will have the option to choose another category
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Alonzo50: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ezewaez what is happening about our jan and feb na march ending we dey, ur soon never reach
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Newton2024: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Alonzo50:
Ezewaez what is happening about our jan and feb na march ending we dey, ur soon never reach
ezenwaez
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Alonzo50:
Please exercise patience
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Xantel(f): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please exercise patience

Please what is RRR about?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Xantel:

Please what is RRR about?
I have no idea, I focus mainly on Npower issues

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by dami2boi(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

But I have tried reaching them through there email, but is not going
Mine was, I registered for N-Tech Software but was placed in N-Build for Batch C stream II, I don't want that, I was an outright reversal back to the program I registered for.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Maryam1234(f): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

Email takes longer to be attended to, phone call is better
The call is not always accessible, don't they have normal Nigeria numbers like 070,080,081?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Maryam1234(f): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please Mr Ezenwa, when are we receiving January stipend, it's taking too long sir,
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Maryam1234:
Please Mr Ezenwa, when are we receiving January stipend, it's taking too long sir,
Please exercise patience
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Xantel(f): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=pgmind post=111328403][/quote

What's the code for Edo State
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Maryam1234(f): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please exercise patience
Ok sir, we're patiently waiting.

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by idongesit88: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
idongesit88:
Fellow npower batch c stream 2, my sister got short listed, she did her biometric, but on Monday she got a message that she is to start training at a particular location in akwa lbom state in n-skill whereas her choosen program is n-build on her dashboard, I told her to ignore that its scammers doing their thing probably she exposed her number where she did her biometric,a day latter a guy called around 10pm and asked if she saw the message he sent that she should come to the location for training with her credentials, I told her to ignore it. This evening a call, came in and the number was strange, I was with her phone and because of the strange number I answered and it was a womens saying she has a message for her from npower, that she should come to that location for training, am confused, is it true that training has started even without physical verification? I don't want her to go there because she is naive and an undergraduate.

modified: This is the second number that called her with a woman's voice :018888107

Ezenwaez pls check if there any training for the just short listed batch c stream 2
Ladies and gentlemen, after much thinking and contemplation, I finally when to the venue after another call from a number representing npower, and to my greatest surprise it was genuine, training and documentation had started a week and few days ago. When I arrived, I saw a billboard indicating npower skill training, I couldn't believed it. I went in for documentation with my sister and behold the person in charge was paying those who took part in the training the previous week and 11250 naira was paid to them, it was like a dream to me, some attended the training twice and where paid 4250 as feeding and TP fare. TP and feeding fee is 2250 per day and total in 5 working days is 11250. Her dashboard is still the way it were, no info whatsoever, but she did the documentation and sign the attendance. I must say the whole npower program is not cordinated properly and everything looks disjointed. Anyway, if you have been selected or in the same shoe, try and visit the venue. thanks all for the reply and advice.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2022
ezenwaez:

Call
Npower Phone Numbers:
018888148 or

On Monday

Please am tired of calling them. This is three weeks or so, when ever I called they promised to work on it but up til now they didn't. Chat them from now till tomorrow they won't respond.

Please how else can I correct this on my dashboard? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Evaloyal2J:

Please am tired of calling them. This is three weeks or so, when ever I called they promised to work on it but up til now they didn't. Chat them from now till tomorrow they won't respond.

It's locked from the backend
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
ezenwaez:

It's locked from the backend
Yes. So nothing can be done about it?
And they said ones name must appear in correct order the way it is on your documents and bank details. They are even the one that turned everything upside becos I filled in order during registration.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Adaanna(f): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
idongesit88:
Ladies and gentlemen, after much thinking and contemplation, I finally when to the venue after another call from a number representing npower, and to my greatest surprise it was genuine, training and documentation had started a week and few days ago. When I arrived, I saw a billboard indicating npower skill training, I couldn't believed it. I went in for documentation with my sister and behold the person in charge was paying those who took part in the training the previous week and 11250 naira was paid to them, it was like a dream to me, some attended the training twice and where paid 4250 as feeding and TP fare. TP and feeding fee is 2250 per day and total in 5 working days is 11250. Her dashboard is still the way it were, no info whatsoever, but she did the documentation and sign the attendance. I must say the whole npower program is not cordinated properly and everything looks disjointed. Anyway, if you have been selected or in the same shoe, try and visit the venue. thanks all for the reply and advice.

Wow!!
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Kirkman: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Evaloyal2J:

Please which if their phone numbers did you call that eventually went through? Thanks..
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2022
Kirkman:

Please which if their phone numbers did you call that eventually went through? Thanks..
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Kirkman: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Evaloyal2J:

I called all, none went through at all
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kirkman:

I called all, none went through at all

That was what I experienced too. Keep calling Mondays to Fridays 9am to 3pm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" / 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. / ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.