Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,462 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Npower News Nairaland Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News Nairaland Thread (41005 Views)

Npower News Today / Npower News: Npower Batch C2 Will Be Deployed In The Coming Weeks - Minister / Npower Recruitment 2020/2021, Starting Date And Latest Npower News Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
bussyzionite:
@Ezenwaez... Good afternoon.
I've just been shortlisted for NPower Batch B stream 2 but when I enrolled for it, I haven't done an official change of name due to marital status but now I've done it and it has affected my surname on all my documents/account name in banks & BVN.
Pls, what do you suggest I should do in order to avoid payment hitches as my dashboard is still showing my maiden name?
Thanks
You should not have changed you BVN names I just hope you are paid when payment commences, names mismatch affects payments so much, for you to be paid, the names on your BVN conversely your account names must match the names on your NASIMS dashboard
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by bussyzionite(f): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
@Ezenwaez... Thank you
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
bussyzionite:
@Ezenwaez... Thank you
You are welcome
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by olaoluwa32: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
What is the faith of we that score 55% that av not been shortlisted for verification.should we forget it
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
olaoluwa32:
What is the faith of we that score 55% that av not been shortlisted for verification.should we forget it
Please exercise patience stream 2 is yet to be released you will be communicated publicly and on your NASIMS profile whether you are successful or not
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by salih005: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2022
enough of all this stream 2 problems they are disturbing the house,mr eze when are going to get our tablet or is it no longer part of the program again
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2022
salih005:
enough of all this stream 2 problems they are disturbing the house,mr eze when are going to get our tablet or is it no longer part of the program again
Tablet is for non graduate category
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
December payment recommences, all failed payment will receive payment

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Titaniumental: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please exercise patience stream 2 is yet to be released you will be communicated publicly and on your NASIMS profile whether you are successful or not
Really?
What about we that just got shortlisted few days ago? Are we part of stream 1 then?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Titaniumental:

Really?
What about we that just got shortlisted few days ago? Are we part of stream 1 then?
Shortlisting have not fully started, when it starts you will be contacted
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by innocenteze: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
What about N-tech
What is the benefits and how much do N-tech earn.
How long is N-tech program. Considering the biometric when will it expire. Thanks
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
innocenteze:
What about N-tech
What is the benefits and how much do N-tech earn.
How long is N-tech program. Considering the biometric when will it expire. Thanks
N-Tech will earn 10,000 duration is six months, N-Tech will be given devices for their training
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Paramilitary11: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

Those of us shortlisted now. Which of the stream are we.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Paramilitary11:
Those of us shortlisted now. Which of the stream are we.
Please exercise patience, the shortlisting process is ongoing
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by lusid: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

how come people were asked to undergo their biometric
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by lusid: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

N-Tech will earn 10,000 duration is six months, N-Tech will be given devices for their training
what about n agro? Duration and benefits
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
lusid:
what about n agro? Duration and benefits
1 year duration, 30,000 naira stipend, prospect for retention
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Adasun(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Omo I shoke say na n build them carry me enter o,from n agric...and my bvn no dey show.not yet shortlisted sha
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by lusid: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

1 year duration, 30,000 naira stipend, prospect for retention
where do you think we would get posted to? Pardon my curiousity
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Chinks(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Very true! I received mine this afternoon after 2weeks of processing....
ezenwaez:

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

Good evening sir, what about N-build?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
SixKeys:

Good evening sir, what about N-build?
Same as above
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Foodforthought: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
ezenwaez:
Mine failed, transfer not successful. Any hope?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 5:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Foodforthought:

Mine failed, transfer not successful. Any hope?
If you were paid previously there is big hope.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Please I forgot my password and tried a reset yet I’m unable to get an email to help with process
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
If you are using the same phone and the same Chrome browser you used to register for Npower in 2020, simply go to Google Chrome and type passwords.google.com and scroll down, you will see the Npower registration website you have visited in the past, just follow the instructions to unlock your password.

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Wfsholla90(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
ezenwaez:

Good Evening @Ezenwaez, it's a commendable job you're doing here and info sure is power.

I'd like to know the prospect of a Fed. Civil servant that got shortlisted for N-TECH.

Then I don't understand what you meant by 6months. Is it the training or the overall program.

What's the training like time of the day duration and the seriousness.

And what is the equipment that they will give
to Tech-Software specifically.

I am asking so I can prepare accordingly.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Wfsholla90:

Good Evening @Ezenwaez, it's a commendable job you're doing here and info sure is power.

I'd like to know the prospect of a Fed. Civil servant that got shortlisted for N-TECH.

Then I don't understand what you meant by 6months. Is it the training or the overall program.

What's the training like time of the day duration and the seriousness.

And what is the equipment that they will give
to Tech-Software specifically.

I am asking so I can prepare accordingly.

Thank you and God bless.

You will be given laptop at the end of the training, the overall training will last for 6months, under the N-Tech you will be trained on computer hardware and software installation and also web designing and coding, cgi, html etc, the training is worthwhile, although your stipend will be 10,000 naira monthly

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by dami2boi(m): 1:27am On Mar 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

You will be given laptop at the end of the training, the overall training will last for 6months, under the N-Tech you will be trained on computer hardware and software installation and also web designing and coding, cgi, html etc, the training is worthwhile, although your stipend will be 10,000 naira monthly
Good morning,
Please how can someone contact the Nasims for a reversal of program, as I did not register for the program I was placed in now and I don't see myself going through such, order than the program I registered and also wrote the mandatory online test for.
Thank you
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by liveyourlife007(m): 1:50am On Mar 03, 2022
Still same problem.
Pls what's the way forward.
@ezenwaez

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2022
liveyourlife007:
Still same problem.
Pls what's the way forward.
@ezenwaez
Exercise patience you will soon receive instructions on biometrics from NASIMS, although what you are currently experiencing is network glitch

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2022
dami2boi:

Good morning,
Please how can someone contact the Nasims for a reversal of program, as I did not register for the program I was placed in now and I don't see myself going through such, order than the program I registered and also wrote the mandatory online test for.
Thank you
support.npower@nasims.gov.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here / My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story / "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.