Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,725 members, 7,933,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

The Help Of God Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Help Of God Part 2 (180 Views)

How To Secure The Help Of God As A Christian / WHO IS GOD Part 1 (by Cooper) / Is Jesus God? Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Help Of God Part 2 by superiorA(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2022
"When a Man is sufficient in his self" then the help of "God" can not come to him. Weakness and brokenness has always been what attracted God to people. A broken and a contrite heart, o "GOD" thou will not despise. When you go to "God" full of yourself me, you will return empty and frustrated; When you go to God empty and frustrated you come back full of Joy and blessings. And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. Otherwise, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins.” You must purge yourself of the old, if you must experience the new. Your prestige, wealth, certificate,career, relevance, family, relationship, children, wife and husband, You may say to yourself, “My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.” But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, "GOD" must be above this things for you to experience his help.[b][/b][center][/center]

Re: The Help Of God Part 2 by Elliotwealth1(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2022
Could i be full of my self?
I have been struggling and i hate it, working all day like a lion and eating like a monkey �.
I feel so sad and no one can understand my pain, used to earn high money in a sinful way but i stopped and now everything came crashing down.
I barely make 10k a month
Could this be my mindset or what??
Could i be doing something wrong?
Pls advice needed sir

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 42: Unjust Treatment Offered As Atonement / I'm Not Judging Anyone, But Do You Think God Can't Hear Us Without This? / Today Is Ash Wednesday - As Fasting Begins Among Some Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.