Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,616 members, 7,911,606 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:02 PM

David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu (14850 Views)

David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

SAME WORDS YOUR WIFE TELLS ME SHE TELLS YOU EACH TIME YOU SEND HER YOUR PIC AFTER SHE HAS BEEN TO MY PLACE WHERE I HANG HER ON MY CEILING AND FVCK HER IN ALL HOLES.
Wrong!!

My wife don't do monkeys

Try another lie

This pose doesn't make you any less fugly
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Wrong!!

My wife don't do monkeys

Try another lie

This pose doesn't make you any less fugly

YOUR WIFE IS TEXTING ME NOW THAT I MUST STOP RESPONDING TO YOU THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT WAHALA.

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

YOUR WIFE IS TEXTING ME NOW THAT I MUST STOP RESPONDING TO YOU THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT WAHALA.
Your head is too filled with fantasies that don't come to pass. Just like that of rinu. That's why you're so frustrated.

Accept my simpathy ape.
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Your head is too filled with fantasies that don't come to pass. Just like that of rinu. That's why you're so frustrated.

Accept my simpathy ape.

IF NOT THAT YOUR WIFE'S KUKUNASE IS VERY NICE AND I STILL WANT TO EAT IT,. I WOULD HAVE SHOWN YOU PEEPER.

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

IF NOT THAT YOUR WIFE'S KUKUNASE IS VERY NICE AND I STILL WANT TO EAT IT,. I WOULD HAVE SHOWN YOU PEEPER.

Let me know when you get Rinu.

Then we can talk about my wife

Monkey
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Let me know when you get Rinu.

Then we can talk about my wife

Monkey

ODE WHY YOU WANNA KNOW? YOU WANNA CUM FOR SET?

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

ODE WHY YOU WANNA KNOW? YOU WANNA CUM FOR SET?
Mumu. Is English that hard for you!!
I'm telling you that your life ambition is impossible. You're a failure from birth
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Mumu. Is English that hard for you!!
I'm telling you that your life ambition is impossible. You're a failure from birth

SAME WORDS YOUR MOTHER SAID TO YOU DURING YOUR FAMILY MEETING THAT THEY CONVERGED TO DISCUSS HOW YOU ALWAYS PEEP LADIES IN YOUR YARD WHEN THEY TAKING THEIR BATH.

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

SAME WORDS YOUR MOTHER SAID TO YOU DURING YOUR FAMILY MEETING THAT THEY CONVERGED TO DISCUSS HOW YOU ALWAYS PEEP LADIES IN YOUR YARD WHEN THEY TAKING THEIR BATH.

At least I know my mother.
Where's yours?
Beast of no nation
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

At least I know my mother.
Where's yours?
Beast of no nation

ODE VILLAGE SACRIFICE THAT THEY THROW AWAY INTO THE EVIL FOREST.

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:40am On Feb 09, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

ODE VILLAGE SACRIFICE THAT THEY THROW AWAY INTO THE EVIL FOREST.

Coming from a born to throway whose mother left him in the dustbin at birth.
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Coming from a born to throway whose mother left him in the dustbin at birth.

AT LEAST MY OWN MOTHER LEFT ME INSIDE DUSTBIN

YOUR OWN MOTHER THREW YOU AWAY INTO THE EVIL FOREST TO BE USED AS SACRIFICE.

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

At least we both agree that your mother left you inside dustbin.
Now that you know where your mental illness is coming from, march on to tatafo online to declare you're a missing child who was left in the dustbin and you're now looking for your mother so you go dey alright
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

At least we both agree that your mother left you inside dustbin.
Now that you know where your mental illness is coming from, march on to tatafo online to declare you're a missing child who was left in the dustbin and you're now looking for your mother so you go dey alright

ODE REJECTED VILLAGE SACRIFICE

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

Says the one whose mother dumped in the dustbin according to him
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 1:18am On Feb 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Says the one whose mother dumped in the dustbin according to him

SAYS THE ONE WHOSE MOTHER DUMPED IN THE EVIL FOREST FOR SACRIFICE ACCORDING TO HIM

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

SAYS THE ONE WHOSE MOTHER DUMPED IN THE EVIL FOREST FOR SACRIFICE ACCORDING TO HIM
Show me where I said that.
Dumb liar
No wonder your mother left you in the dustbin.
I have proof

jubrilELsudan:

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Show me where I said that.
Dumb liar
No wonder your mother left you in the dustbin.
I have proof

IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THE REASON WHY YOUR MOTHER THREW YOU AWAY INTO THE EVIL FOREST TO BE USED AS SACRIFICE.

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THE REASON WHY YOUR MOTHER THREW YOU AWAY INTO THE EVIL FOREST TO BE USED AS SACRIFICE.

Talk is cheap
Show proof. Dustbin babae
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Talk is cheap
Show proof. Dustbin babae

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

Hmmm embarassed What is smelling? undecided
Oh it's dustbin baby grin grin wink

jubrilELsudan:

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Hmmm embarassed What is smelling? undecided
Oh it's dustbin baby grin grin wink

SAME WAY YOU SMELL LIKE ROTTEN SHIT THAT THE VILLAGE ORACLE REJECTED YOU TO BE USED AS SACRIFICE.

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

SAME WAY YOU SMELL LIKE ROTTEN SHIT THAT THE VILLAGE ORACLE REJECTED YOU TO BE USED AS SACRIFICE.

You wish.

Only dustbin things smell.

Proof
jubrilELsudan:

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You wish.

Only dustbin things smell.

Proof

EVEN YOUR WIFE ALWAYS COMPLAIN TO ME HOW YOU SMELL LIKE ROTTEN SHIT EACH TIME SHE CUMS OVER TO MY PLACE WHERE I FVCK HER IN ALL HOLES.

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

EVEN YOUR WIFE ALWAYS COMPLAIN TO ME HOW YOU SMELL LIKE ROTTEN SHIT EACH TIME SHE CUMS OVER TO MY PLACE WHERE I FVCK HER IN ALL HOLES.
Tales of a dustbin babae

My wife don't do dustbin babies

jubrilELsudan:

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Tales of a dustbin babae

My wife don't do dustbin babies

YOUR WIFE LIKES IT WHEN I DO IT TO HER FROM THE BACK.

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

YOUR WIFE LIKES IT WHEN I DO IT TO HER FROM THEM BACK.

Is that ur wife?

Why am I not surprised.

Dogs eat from the dustbin

jubrilELsudan:

MY OWN MOTHER LEFT ME INSIDE DUSTBIN
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Is that ur wife?

Why am I not surprised.

Dogs eat from the dustbin

YOUR WIFE CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW WHEN SHE TELLS YOU SHE'S GOING FOR NIGHT VIGIL SO SHE CAN CUM OVER TO MY PLACE TO SPEND THE NIGHT WHERE I MAKE HER CIRCLE BIGGER.

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

YOUR WIFE CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW WHEN SHE TELLS YOU SHE'S GOING FOR NIGHT VIGIL SO SHE CAN CUM OVER TO MY PLACE TO SPEND THE NIGHT WHERE I MAKE HER CIRCLE BIGGER.

Infantile wishes of a dustin babae

You're free to wake up from your putrid dream when you cum

jubrilELsudan:

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

THE LAST TIME YOUR WIFE CUM TO MY PLACE WHERE I FVCKED HER IN ALL HOLES THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH....SHE WAS COMPLAINING HOW SHE DOESN'T FEEL YOUR SMALL PUPPY EKUKE PRICK WHEN YOU FVCKING HER.

Thoughts straight from the dustbin

Seems you're back where you came from

I'll let the mods send you to the dustbin of NL

jubrilELsudan:

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Thoughts straight from the dustbin

Seems you're back where you came from

I'll let the mods send you to the dustbin of NL

I CAN NOW UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR WIFE ALWAYS TELLS ME AFTER I SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH THAT YOU A CONFAM COCONUT HEAD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Tenure Of Isah Jere (NIS Boss) Despite Attaining Retirement Age / South Korea In 1964 .a Few Years After Nigeria's Independence / FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.