Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,220 members, 7,880,809 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding (7568 Views)

8 Marriage Secret A Mother Must Tell Her Daughter. / How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / Reasons Why One Must Tell His/her Partner About His/her Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by duke4ever: 6:26am On Jun 25, 2011
be fast abot that
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by duke4ever: 6:27am On Jun 25, 2011
be fast abot that
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Lovexme(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2011
It is better the guy be told the truth now 'cos it would definitely resurface if they finally get married and that could be disastrous,
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Opusdeii(f): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2011
What are you waiting for?  angry angry angry Please go ahead and tell him without delay.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2011
REASONS WHY U SHUD TELL
1) SLEPT WITH 3 GUYS IN 1 WEEK, without remorse
2) RECENTLY SLEPT WITH THEM, NOT B4 SHE MET PRINCE CHARMING
3)THEY ARE NOT COMPARTIBLE INDIVIDUALS
4)BETTER TO END NOW, WHILE ALL IS JOLLY JOLLY
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by bamosagie(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2011
This info by piecemeal self, Tunde na virgin, Dupe sleep with three men for one week, Tosin self dey feel remorse.
Nobody dey mention love, if Dupe love Tunde as my mama been love my papa, and Tosin come be their good friend, Tosin go force Dupe to confess to Tunde, then Tosin go beg Tunde to forgive Dupe, (after medical check to confirm say another belle no hide somewhere, or she no hide AIDS or other STDs for body.) case settle.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2011
someone better tell tunde

because that ho will NOT stop

the guy is a virgin, before he gets up to speed in the bedroom

and in additio to being a ho - this girl is dumb. in this day of hiv, she is doing multiple partners with no protection

sad thing is this sheet dey happen wella

you see all these gals who carried aristo in uni find some nice boy sucker

s'why i always recommend marrying someone from your college - at least you will be able to get some sort of info on him/her
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Kalman(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2011
Somethings are best better left unknown, More like untold
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2011
not ya business
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by btyfulmnd(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2011
Let her be for nemesis will catch up with her, remember you cant eat your cake and have it.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by donobi(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2011
girl u are wicked? u are still asking question. Do u know that God ill punish u if u dont tell Tunde that Dupe is a prostitute and her womb ve being removed, u want the man to cry and cause the day he married Dupe. May God forgive u of ur silence. Only God know if u are not like her.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by yesboss20(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2011
She slept with not 1 but 3 men yle engaged, all in one week?! That's insane!
It's simple. Let Tosin threaten her to disclose all to Tunde or Tosin would tell him personally. An ultimatum shld be given as well.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Omolola1(f): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2011
u have to tell him, you just have to!
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Nosyke(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2011
Yes, you feel pity for the girl since she is begging you not to tell and at the same time you feel guilt because of your friend, answer these questions sincerely and you will see the need to tell your friend ASAP:
a. think about the long run when she eventually gets married to your friend and she cant concieve due to the abortions,
b. what if she has some STDs or worse still the dreaded HIV and will most likely pass it to your friend,would you be able to live with or forgive yourself knowing fully well that you could have prevented it in the first place?
c.they might not really break-up the r/ship, but both of them especially your friend will remain eternally gratefull to you for your sincere care
d.even if the r/ship breaks, the girl must have learnt her lesson and might not repeat such dastardly act again, but if the truth is not told and she goes ahead to marry your friend, the probability that she will still do same thing again is high and definitely your friend will tell you about it, can youforgive yourself knowing that you could have prevented it?

PLEASE SAVE YOUR FRIEND FROM IMPENDING CALAMITY BECAUSE HE DOESNT DESERVE IT.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2011
A well written movies script.kudos!
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by lucious(f): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2011
I think it is better you tell Tunde about the escapades of Dupe before she ruins his life, and he will never forgive you for introducing a LovePeddler to him.
"If you were in his shoes and you were not told , how would you feel when you found out"
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by honeric01(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2011
A stitch in time saves nine,
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by upendo98(f): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2011
Go tell it on the mountains over the hills and everywhere,go tell it all to Tuuuunde that his Dupee is fake!!!!
You introduced them to each other so you owe Tunde the truth otherwise you will never forgive yourself if this crazy girl goes on wth her madness in marriage.
A broken wedding is better than a broken marriage. keep tht in mind always
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2011
Tell Tunde quickly and have Dupe arrested!
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by GSyntax(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2011
There's no point sitting here asking if you should or not tell Tunde. You are doing yourself a big favour by telling him, cos if you don't, I doubt if you could live with this info on your conscience all your life. Like someone said here, a broken r/ship is better than a broken marriage. And what if Tunde were your biological brother!
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by emmatok(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
The only reason why it you should inform him is because that ABORTION might have long term implication.

I know a couple in my church married and child for ten years and this woman never confessed she had a bad womb due the abortion.

Until the husband insist they go for comprehensive medical test.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Roland17(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2011
why are we trying to push a guy into a deep sea, she is not worth the guy, she had a bad abortion like the story claims, what if in the future, she is unable to bear him a child as a result of her past, what if they get into marriage and she becomes her real self and refuses to change? what would be the faith of the guy. please clear ur conscience y telling the Guy, after all u introduced him to her and he trusted ur choice.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Efehiaea(f): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2011
Na u go put yaself 4 wahala. Y did u introduce a wild club girl 2 a virgin all in d name of she s ur friend. Can u match d two, she is so sexually active 2 take 3 men a week. How will dis virgin satisfy dis kind of woman after marriage
My dear, God allowed dis incident 2 happen b4 d marriage 2 save dis guy, it shows dey can never be compatible after marriage. So u better till Tunde now cos u introduced d babe 2 him in d first place, okay!!
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Wislet(f): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2011
@OP, We're waitin for feedback
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by PureOhio(f): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2011
As Cliche as this may sound, you have to tell the guy the truth. By doing that you're doing everyone of you involved a huge favor (directly or Indirectly).

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-698959.0.html#msg8589477
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by koolboi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2011
this is the reason i decided to mary a virgin!!! 
i dont have time to be thinking of any past life
pronto

@ OP, tell him or not, doesnt he have mouth to ask the girl if she's a virgin or not?(i asked my wife this question before i married her and she was proud to tell me she was a virgin) if he is ok with a non virgin, be it one man she has slept with or hundred, a non-virgin is a non-virgin
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by oohunt: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2011
Light and darkness does not mix. Allowing these two to go ahead in this relationship will spell doom.
Will you be proud to have created such?
If you don't tell him, then you are Judas.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Cuddlemii: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2011
R u sure you guys are not the 3 responsible for the pregnancy? Cos there is you, Tosin and Tunde.

Tell Tunde and you guys should do him a favour of not hooking him up again.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2011
Tell him what are u still waiting for, what if after getting married and they find out that she cant bear a child because of the abotion and your friend later find out that u know of his girls past life but you hide it from him. He will never trust you again for hiding such secret from him, do tell him now before he regret his marriage with her for the rest of his life. Mind you if any thing bad happen to your friend because his marrying her you will share the blame with her
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by 3kay945(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2011
many guys have fell into this ugly trap of some spoilt ladies, guy should shine their eyes well well.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by jawjaw1: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2011
What do women realy want sef?[size=10pt][/size]
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by annita19(f): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2011
I saw this tale on one of "Law And Order" episode. The only difference here re the African names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Do U Prefer A Rich Boy Or Handsome Boy? / Hilarious Picture About MouthAction / What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.