Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

My First Experience Of Eating Lily’s Thic Pvsys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Experience Of Eating Lily’s Thic Pvsys (542 Views)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / He Fvkced Me In My Dreams. Woke Up To A D!kc Right In My Pvsys / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Experience Of Eating Lily’s Thic Pvsys by LoveEtRomance4: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2022
This is a story about my first time with a very pretty and hot chick named Lily…

Before we get down to it, let me describe this hawt chic to you.

Lily is an insanely pretty girl with big beautiful eyes, full lips (Oh, I love those), an absolute body to die for, voluptuous t!ts, wide hips and that azz!!! (OMG)

She has the shape that just wants me to jump her bones so bad, a mixture of beauty and s3zziness… She knew what she has and her confidence level is through the roof (The main thing that attracted me to her, other than those t!tts of course).

Here is what happened to us, and

I live in the same neighbourhood as lily so we’ve seen each other a few times during her walks to and fro.

During one of our few talks, she said she likes to walk because it’s therapeutic, and I’ve invited her over multiple times to ‘hang’ but there is always an excuse and the hang eventually ‘hangs’,

Recently we saw each other again on Friday evening on her way back from work and we said hi to each other and she asked if the offer to hang out still stands.

What? Of course, it still stands, I said in my mind overjoyed. She then went further, said she wanted to wind down through the weekend, her week has been really hectic.

I asked if she wanted she can hang out with me all weekend, as I don’t have any plans, she smiled and said okay that she has to go change and she’ll see me later, I went home and after she came, I was wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts because I was lifting weights. I wanted to show off my big biceps.

She was wearing a white T-shirt and blue palazzo pants, the shirt accentuated the shape of her t!tts looking closely I realized she didn’t wear a bra…and the pants hugged her hips (she was one of the few that could make casual look s3zzy).

I excused myself to shower and change into something more comfortable, we settled and shared a meal we had ordered, we then went to the couch to watch something on tv (can’t really remember what, my attention was on her) I noticed her discomfort as she was wincing in some kind of pain.

I asked what it was and she said her neck was stiff (that wasn’t the only thing that was stiff around here) her n!pp|es were too because of the chill in the room as a result of the air conditioner running for hours…

I jokingly offered to massage her and her response was quick as she said

“Yes please”, she immediately got between my leg with me behind her, when I first touched her neck, she froze before she visibly relaxed and I started massaging her neck and we both got into it and she got really comfortable and was making some noise, like a contented sigh or something.

It turned me on more than I care to admit, after releasing most of the knots in her neck she asked me to do her shoulders too…

With my breath on her neck and chill in the room, she had goosebumps and with me so close to her I could perceive her feminine scent which was intoxicating!!!

Massage session continued and she asked me to do back too, I slid both my hands between us and was kneading and pressing her back I went lower and lower right to her waist and back up again, this went on for a while as she was so into it (I know because she was shamelessly m0@ning).

I was kneading her ribcage right beneath her t!tts when she grabbed my hand and planted on her right br3@st and squeezed, I was already so hard she leaned back on me and Said

“I know what you want I can feel how turned on you are, I want the same thing”
Continue Reading…
https://tiktalkhub.com/thic-lily-the-neighbourhood-flrt/06/02/2022/

(1) (Reply)

6 Things To Do If You Are Single On Valentine's Day. / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Prostitutes At A Joint (video) / Who Is Lalasticlala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.