Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,594 members, 7,972,195 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:23 AM

Fear Of A Nigerian Undergraduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fear Of A Nigerian Undergraduate (264 Views)

‘60% Of Nigerian Undergraduate Projects Plagiarised’ / PTDF Scholarship Details For Nigerian Undergraduate Students / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of A Nigerian Undergraduate by justebuka(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Am a student of sociology but because of the situation of the country and because sociology isn't really looked at in nigeria, I was thinking about applying for MSC the same school in other to get a lecturing job there .
Please what is your advise
Many persons dey look up to me I no wan let them down
Re: Fear Of A Nigerian Undergraduate by Tohsynetita1: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
lol, ask those that did your course how easy they got their own job. They are the right person to answer you.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of A Nigerian Undergraduate by thanksjosh005: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Don't take sociology for a joke and I'd like to try to give you some of my best advice.
You have many opportunities. Don't limit yourself to what you can achieve with your educational career, Sociology.
As a sociologist, you can mould your self into an expert in your field, write educative, self- helping and problem-solving books� or write your blogs or do both, work as a consultant, work with organizations (you may have toachieve this by looking into what you can offer), work as a therapist and even achieve everything together.

One last thing I'd leave you with: Don't be like everyone in your field. Be unique, set yourself apart and create paths for yourself to walk in based on your field. Don't stand somewhere to complain about less opportunities.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is An Engineer / Two Brilliant Nigerian Students Score 35/36 In American College Test / Promo: Buy N12,000 Or N6,000 Airtime (mtn, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile) With N2,000!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.