Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,959 members, 7,876,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

"Stop Linking My Achievements To Men" - Actress Destiny Etiko Blows Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Stop Linking My Achievements To Men" - Actress Destiny Etiko Blows Hot (565 Views)

Tax Protests: Kenyans Berate Destiny Etiko For ‘Insensitivity / Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Stop Linking My Achievements To Men" - Actress Destiny Etiko Blows Hot by MsDoris(f): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Destiny Etiko in a fresh interview with Saturday Beats, has warned Nigerians to stop linking her success and achievements to men.

Countering assumptions that she owes her achievements to men, the curvaceous Nollywood actress stated that she finds it amusing because she works for her money and gets good endorsements.

According to her, it is very myopic for anyone to make such assumptions about her success....

Visit web page below for full update;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/02/stop-linking-my-achievements-to-men.html

Re: "Stop Linking My Achievements To Men" - Actress Destiny Etiko Blows Hot by StarGra: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Them say no food for lazy man,but lazy woman dey chop steady...
Re: "Stop Linking My Achievements To Men" - Actress Destiny Etiko Blows Hot by CXLVII: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Achievements or proceed of pvssy hawking

Like this ladies think people are dumbo’s.

Executive Olosho!

(1) (Reply)

See How Oxlade Reacted To His Leaked S£x Tape / "She Isn't What You All Think She Is" - Stepson, Beni Boi, Slams Funke Akindele / Nollywood Actress, GENEVIEVE Hospitalized Over Mental Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.