Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,627 members, 7,878,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Mother Br#talizes Her Daughter For Stealing In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Br#talizes Her Daughter For Stealing In Ogun State (220 Views)

UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN / 3 Ladies From Other African Countries Caught Stealing In Lagos(photos,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Br#talizes Her Daughter For Stealing In Ogun State by Solutiontipsb5: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
P o s t o r o u s . C o m

A woman identified as Iya Ibeji has been accused of br#talizing her daughter for stealing meat from the pot in Ibeju Ife, Ogun State

It was gathered that the incident happened on Saturday, February 5. A source said, “I saw the pretty girl bleeding all over her body. I interrogated her and she told me what her mother did to her for theft.

The woman ran away when we accosted her but we caught up with her. Even if your child stole, she should be corrected with love and not this egregious b#ating she gave her child all in the name of discipline.”

Source: p o s t o r o u s . C o m

(1) (Reply)

Unlocked / Parent DRAGGED Out Of School Board Meeting For Not Wearing Mask / Sealed Lenovo Graphics System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.