Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,260 members, 7,970,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:06 PM

2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide (10452 Views)

"We No Dey Give Shi Shi In The Mud" - Dipo Awojide Mocks Obidients / Dipo Awojide Reacts To Threats, Accusations Because Of His Political Choice / Dipo Awojide Condemns BBNaija Stars Getting State Government Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Isobug: 7:58am On Feb 07, 2022
All these Sarcasm because they don't want Challenge from any part of the country in the coming Elections.
As far as 2023 is concerned, the Yelobas think Nigeria revolves around them.
Even though I don't really support IPOB and how they operate, Who doesn't know what curtailed all their excesses is because Kanu is held

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Maobichek: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

Abi oo, Nigeria is no longer a zoo

Buhari is no longer Jubril..

Chai, see what too much attaching of emotions can cause.. That's only if they would even learn from that

Because of election all igbos are now IPOB members? I have been in Nairaland for years and i have not changed my moniker even for once and i have always say no to IPOB activities but despite that, you still play to the gallery.

This is not how it should be, go to my profile, read through my comments and call me out if you have any evidence. Umehi, Uzodimma, Ngige and many other igbos who are not in support of IPOB are now IPOB in your mind because of 2023?

Let's say no to tribalism and hate, good morning and have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by izac82: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Maobichek:

Because of election all igbos are now IPOB members? I have been in Nairaland for years and i have not changed my moniker even for once and i have always say no to IPOB activities but despite that, you still play to the gallery.

This is not how it should be, go to my profile, read through my comments and call me out if you have any evidence. Umehi, Uzodimma, Ngige and many other igbos who are not in support of IPOB are now IPOB in your mind because of 2023?

Let's say no to tribalism and hate, good morning and have a wonderful day.
You cannot separate these folks down west with tribalism. They are stuck deep into it. The same game they played in 2014 to 2015, carrying out a massive hate campaign on Igbos, just to win an election. Remember, one of their Oba even threatened to drown Igbos in the lagoon.
Well, the entire country ma self, is a boiling pot of tribalism. cheesy
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by sameks08(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2022
Mr foolish yeloba Muslim till tomorrow your country remains zoo and nothing but zoo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by ProGSM(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2022
You are making a mistake sir!

CXLVII:
Funny but true

The Biafran struggle has temporarily died

Once the 2023 election does not favour them, they will start another round of agitation.

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Abagworo(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2022
Learn to separate IPOB, Niger Delta Avengers, ISWAP, Odua Nation and all the separatist groups from ethnic profiling. IPOB people are still not interested in Nigeria and can never ask to be involved in Nigerian politics. It is the Igbo masses that are interested in politics as well as the Igbo politicians like Obi, Okorocha, Ngige and Kanu. IPOB has been attacking Okorocha since he declared to run for President and that has always been the reason they hated him cause he believes in unity of the country.

So Mr OP IPOB has not stopped calling Nigeria zoo except that Kanu is no longer the one handling the radio.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Denoh68: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2022
ANYTHING IGBO GIVES YORUBAS SLEEPLESS NIGHTS.THOSE PEOPLE ARE SHAMELESS
izac82:
How these Yoruba people juxtaposed IPOB and Igbo politicians is still what I don't understand.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by snipernigga(m): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2022
It's has matured into a jungle
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by rigarmortis: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2022
some sophisticats no longer want Oodua republic
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Maobichek: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2022
izac82:

You cannot separate these folks down west with tribalism. They are stuck deep into it. The same game they played in 2014 to 2015, carrying out a massive hate campaign on Igbos, just to win an election. Remember, one of their Oba even threatened to drown Igbos in the lagoon.

Quite unfortunate that some people who profess to be patriots can decsend so low while they are fully aware that they doing more harm than good to Nigeria via their deeds.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Timmi: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2022
lonecatt:
Igboho might have been forgotten by his people but southeast is on stand still for nnamdi kanu every Monday.

Good for you. Keep standing still and not moving while the rest of the country moves on steadily. Good thing your Igbos/Ibos/Igbos are leaving and the rest of us will roll out red carpet for you to leave, stand still until you reach the Atlantic.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Timmi: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2022
izac82:

Quite to the contrary, it’s the Igbos are the worst in practicing tribalism. Go to any southeastern states and see how unreceptive they are to Yorubas, Hausas and South South people and yet they are widely accepted in any region of the country. They suffered from inferiority complex, full of lies and deceit. You trust and Igbo/Ibo/IPOB man at your peril. Quite me on these and then proof me wrong.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by lonecatt(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2022
Timmi:

Good for you. Keep standing still and not moving while the rest of the country moves on steadily. Good thing your Igbos/Ibos/Igbos are leaving and the rest of us will roll out red carpet for you to leave, stand still until you reach the Atlantic.
why are you guys so pained and bitter,I only stated the obvious doesn't mean am staying in the east.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by izac82: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2022
Timmi:

Quite to the contrary, it’s the Igbos are the worst in practicing tribalism. Go to any southeastern states and see how unreceptive they are to Yorubas, Hausas and South South people and yet they are widely accepted in any region of the country. They suffered from inferiority complex, full of lies and deceit. You trust and Igbo/Ibo/IPOB man at your peril. Quite me on these and then proof me wrong.
most of you spewing rubbish on how South East treats people have not even step foot in Igboland. Just be making noise online
Have Igbos ever attacked any group to stop them from voting? That was recorded in Lagos 2019.
If you want to talk about ESN, then, you must also point to Amotekun, and most recently Saki. We all know what spurs
militias in the south east, herdsmen terrorism. Its more an equal reaction to an action. Although, I don't support none state actors acting on security matters, that should be the prerogative the government. But everything you typed up there is just your usual fancy and well fed up lies. You guys reeks of tribalism, no joke.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Tingotoe: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
Nigeria is not a zoo.
Buhari is no more El-sudani
APC is no more Islamic jihadist AMALA AND EWEDU party again.
APC is now a proeast party grin
Isn't the God of the zoo wonderful? grin
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Tingotoe: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2022
sameks08:
Mr foolish yeloba Muslim till tomorrow your country remains zoo and nothing but zoo
And you're an animal living in it right?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by IGBOSON1: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
It’s this same fool that will cheer Buharis’ murderous security thugs if IPOB go out on the streets to agitate and are gunned down in cold blood! His excuse will be that they’re ’terrorists’ and are ‘banned’ so deserve to be shot on sight! Now here he is smugly declaring that Mazi Kanu has been ‘forgotten’!
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by ityP(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ayomi90:

Since he dey same boat with Kanu why the noise then?

No noise
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by lordmans(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
overall90:

My point is why are the yorubas running from pillar to post trying to remind everyone especially the northerners about IPOB and the Biafran struggle because the same set of igbo politicians who have never supported IPOB said they want to contest for the presidency.
This is the same energy you folks use in opposing IPOB.
Imagine how ridiculous it will sound if igbos start devoting their time and energy to remind the northerners about the activities of Igbogho and the yoruba nation agitators,or the numerous fights you have been having with them, especially the recent one in Ibadan where you killed many and destroyed their wares.
Just for you to know,an average igbo person is not interested in your presidency but wants out.

That's politics. The Yorubas and the Hausa-fulani have been having issues even before the creation of Nigeria and how they settled them have been above the understanding of those who doesn't know about the workings of a kingdom. Inside some tribes like Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Nupe, Ebira, Kanuri, Gwari, Igala, Borgi etc you still find traces of each in the others. Check the ancestry of some families within these enclaves you will understand. At different times they learn to move on without harboring deep hatred for one another.

The only failure we have is the institutions that failed to check the excesses of selfish politicians who arrogate undue favors to only those who share a common affinity with him.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2022
Everyone is tossing this People around just like worthless coin grin grin

They're now a joke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun APC Declares 7-day Fasting And Prayer Ahead Of Election Tribunal Judgment / Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.