Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,109 members, 7,933,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:38 AM

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) (2179 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by DonCrack: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
A lady has given her boyfriend a full dose of shame and embarrassment while he attempted proposing to her in public.

In a video monitored by HGS Media Plus, a lady who seem vicious gave her boyfriend a hot slap for attempting to propose to her.

The lady goes as far as smashing a cake on his face which was placed on a table she and her friends were seated on. Apparently, the cake was met for the proposal.

Her friends could be seen trying to calm her down, but she is not having it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSu6tgt5pWE
https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/02/06/lady-slaps-her-boyfriend-smashes-cake-on-his-face-for-proposing-to-her/

lalasticlala
mynd44

1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by baralatie(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
No comments
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by natnoble(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
That serves him right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Legalcriminal: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
He deserves more for being stupid and his family needs to disown him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Truvelisback(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
SIMP. Him think say na every girl like public drama.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by LordIsaac(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kudos to her!
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by slawormiir: 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Pussy ass men and simpleton everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by tolufase: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
What's the rationale behind this show of shame some men embark on these days? The show of shame keeps occurring day in day out, but some guys don't want to learn. I pray these simps will keep getting this kind of treatment since they don't want to learn their lesson. They will surely learn the hard way!!!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by DaHrNn0001: 12:17am On Feb 07, 2022
This is so disheartening
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2022
i believe ths is staged because a real woman (who doesnt care about your proposal) would have walked away when that mumu started to bend down to go on one knee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Afrobasic(m): 12:26am On Feb 07, 2022
Proposing to a liability and still getting rejected embarassed

I would however side with the liability in this case as simps like this guy deserves the very worst! undecided

See your mate:
https://www.nairaland.com/6973529/marriage-proposal-white-girlfriend-landmark

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Uyi168: 12:55am On Feb 07, 2022
Thats how many of them behave when they are between 19-24...

but the guy na idioot.
serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Agricmoney(m): 1:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Chai wasted cake

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by juniorstar(m): 2:36am On Feb 07, 2022
GUYYZZZZ ENOUGH OF THIS RUBBISH NA...SAY NO TO PUBLIC PROPOSAL...MAKE THIS THING TREND ON TWITTER ABEG!!!!! BUT SOME GUYS WILL NEVER LEARN...SHE MUST BE A RUNZ GIRL AND HE IS GOING TO SPOIL HER BUSINESS!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by juniorstar(m): 2:38am On Feb 07, 2022
I cant be the guy!!! But if na me i for carry the cake slamm am for her face no cap!! grin and walk out cleaning my hands and suit with my handkerchief without looking back.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Justice4Toto: 3:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Yes that serves him right ...simp will never listen
Stop kneeling down they won't hear
You see am
Cos u dey fux.k a girl no.mean say Una dey relationship.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 07, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Jman06(m): 3:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Another skit

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Why are you here sef

The girl went on a date with another guy and he heard of it (he didn't want the girl to be whisked away by another guy)

Why are you here sef ( you want to spoil my date)
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Googledotcom: 9:18am On Feb 07, 2022
That guy need serious beating from the Association of Nigerian Men (ANM).

We need to eradicate simps from our community ASAP !

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2022
The foolish SIMP went on to propose to an ashawo and a coded runz girl who isn't tired of her Olosho business angry

SIMP is a serious disease that needs to be eradicated from our society with immediate effect!!
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Nostring: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2022
All this drama never stop fr 2022 ...oga o
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Simpsons everywhere grin grin grin grin
Serves him right grin
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Once a Simp, always a simp, his simplicity had disgraced him publicly
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by shantti(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
What is this tend of women humiliating guys by getting physical with them. What's happening
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by oliviacute(f): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
can't you just simply tell him no, na wa oooo.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Double0h7(f): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
EMOTIONAL DAMAGE! grin
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Savedday: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Hero2t: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Chai
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by WinnerMan2020(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
Whats with all these public proposals. I think the SIMPle guy got what he deserves.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) by Rosekin2009: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
My brother dust the cake off your coat, life goes on but that slap shocked mehnnnnnn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? / Nude Video Of Curvy Cape Town Girl Kelly Leaked / Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.