Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Help Of God Part 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Help Of God Part 3 (143 Views)

How To Secure The Help Of God As A Christian / WHO IS GOD Part 1 (by Cooper) / Is Jesus God? Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Help Of God Part 3 by superiorA(m): 5:22am On Feb 07, 2022
[b][/b]Altitude towards ordinances and people, may be why you will never see God's help.
“Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the Lord? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams.
What ordinances have you continue to disobey that is responsible for the lack of God's help in your life? Don't allow arrival mentality cheat you out of God's help for your life.
Especially money, fame, title and the lost that comes with them.
The greatest threat to the help of God upon a man is the presences of successful accomplishment.
I am the "KING" every one knows and honour me, who is Samuel he said? that I should wait for him.
Listen careful and gain wisdom, men are channel, men are very important, if you must continue to see the hand of and help of "GOD" you must pay careful attention to men.
The Lord said to Samuel, “How long will you mourn for Saul, since I have rejected him as king over Israel? Fill your horn with oil and be on your way; I am sending you to Jesse of Bethlehem. I have chosen one of his sons to be king.
” So Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the presence of his brothers, and from that day on the Spirit of the Lord came powerfully upon David.
Men are "Gate" and "system" to bring "GOD" purposes and plan to fruition. God choose a man because the man to endorse him is mourning over another failed vessels.
The life and destiny of that chosen man was in the "balance" and "God"never bypass Samuel to get to David.
When you ignore and look down on men you just setup the flame and fire � for a life of failure and frustration.
More than Titles, prestige,wealth, relevance, crown, are men. The greatest possession you will ever have as long as you still work the earth is a man, the blessing of other human.
"Because your exploit depend on the availability of men, in the multitude of people is a king's honour."
Even God! Your God the king of the earth and heaven, left his throne in heaven to search for a man, and die because he wanted to redeem man to himself. What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
And by a prophet the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved. " That prophet is not an angel neither a spirit, but that prophet are men.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Holiness / Restitution For Your Peace And Holiness / Stay Away From Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.