Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Adult Literacy Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adult Literacy Program (161 Views)

Lekki Adult Literacy And Vocational Centre Graduates 25 Learners / Enhancing Literacy Through ‘jolly Phonics’ / Union Bank Takes On 3,000 Students On Financial Literacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adult Literacy Program by Oby09(f): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2022
Are you a business man or woman who wishes to learn how to read and write in three months? Are you planning to travel abroad but worried about reading and writing skills? Are you ready to learn whether online or onset?
Search no further. We are here to solve that problem.

Click on my name and send an e-mail with the title, ADULT LITERACY PROGRAM, I'll take it up from there or reply this thread. Thank you.
Re: Adult Literacy Program by Oby09(f): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
I got a few contacts today. Thanks and keep it coming, let's achieve something this year
Oby09:
Are you a business man or woman who wishes to learn how to read and write in three months? Are you planning to travel abroad but worried about reading and writing skills? Are you ready to learn whether online or onset?
Search no further. We are here to solve that problem.

Click on my name and send an e-mail with the title, ADULT LITERACY PROGRAM, I'll take it up from there or reply this thread. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place In Montessori Education For The Children / How To Write A Research Paper In The Most Effective Way / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.