Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:50 AM

2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) (574 Views)

"City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) / Edo Election: Youths Campaign For Obaseki In Benin Streets / Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2022
2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (Photo)

The northern part of the country is already busy as a beaver as volunteers have risen in their numbers to ensure that Governor David Umahi becomes the next President of Nigeria, to consolidate on the many legacies of President Buhari and develop Nigeria using Ebonyi quick transformation as the judgment card.

The presidential hopeful is surely loved and accepted in the North, this is based on the fact that he has been adjudged to be a detribalized Nigerian, who does not engage in any form of segregation or relegation of any part of the Country. Umahi is a firm and true believer of one Nigeria and is not thinking otherwise for any reason.

Among the many other northern groups, the Concerned Northern APC Forum For Governor Umahi's Presidential Ambition under the Chairmanship of Suleman Liba seems to be both hydra-headed and strong head.

Since Umahi declared his intention to answer the call by the masses to contest for the office of the President come 2023, Sulaman and his team have remained focused on both consultation and sensitization of the northern states. So far, pictures show that several of such groups including Arewa Youths Solidarity for Governor Umahi, Arewa Advocate for Good Governance, and Concerned Northern APC Youths Forum have been very active in Kaduna, Bauchi, Kano, Abuja, Sokoto, Yobe, Borno, etc.

These concerned forums believe in Umahi, the believe that with him, Nigeria will get better.

The journey to Nigeria transformation has just begun, don't stay on the fence, don't be left out and don't be told.

https://9newsng.com/2023-presidency-northern-youths-campaign-for-gov-umahi-photo/

Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by Unruly7(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Ohoooo

Umahi or Amechi is best option for me from East oh
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by DispatcherLagos: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Anything that is not Baron d'or is acceptable
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by Moferere: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Funny, not funny undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by donbachi(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2022
If hope uzodimma,wike and ikpeazu go there..u go see same faces.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by dawnomike(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2022
They only want his money...
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by Odin13: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2022
When will Northern youth start campaigning for Tinubu.. Na for only media I Dey see Tinubu jingles and adverts

Over here in the North.. under this heavy sun and cold ..

Na
Kalu, Okorocha, Saraki, ..Umahi no Dey like that .. Na Gombe . We Dey see ..

We need Yoruba people to come to north and start Tinubu campaign.. we want him to contest.
Umahi is a good candidate.. corruption free and hard work.. no propaganda to sell.
Good luck to all southern candidates.. except for the Yoruba criminal call Tinubu.. Dan barawo shege banza ..

Power returns North..

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by athaboi(f): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2022
Money is in hand of the rich...so easy to manipulate the poor
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by Limitlessss: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2022
All for the money
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2022
Unruly7:
Ohoooo

Umahi or Amechi is best option for me from East oh
Yes you're right , Amaechi or Umahi although I'm campaigning for Amaechi
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2022
2023 will be an interesting year
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2022
Limitlessss:
All for the money
Says a Tinubu bullion van supporter

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by tutudesz: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2022
Ebonyi people see una money O!! grin
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by Limitlessss: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Says a Tinubu bullion van supporter

isnt it too early to be high on weed?
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by Unruly7(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Yes you're right , Amaechi or Umahi although I'm campaigning for Amaechi
Me too
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by Eastlink(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2022
A welcome development. A Nigerian President of Igbo extraction is a goal come 2023. Whether Umahi, Anyim, Obi, Nwajiuba, Amaechi, Okonjo-Iweala, or Moghalu, we move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by Truthisunique2: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Odin13:
When will Northern youth start campaigning for Tinubu.. Na for only media I Dey see Tinubu jingles and adverts

Over here in the North.. under this heavy sun and cold ..

Na
Kalu, Okorocha, Saraki, ..Umahi no Dey like that .. Na Gombe . We Dey see ..

We need Yoruba people to come to north and start Tinubu campaign.. we want him to contest.
Umahi is a good candidate.. corruption free and hard work.. no propaganda to sell.
Good luck to all southern candidates.. except for the Yoruba criminal call Tinubu.. Dan barawo shege banza ..

Power returns North..
how we go dey waste money when we can see that Buhari don appoint someone when no be Yoruba

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by HajiMT: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2022
Let there be a level playing field for everyone. The best among the aspirants should take the seat but the person must come from the southern Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Limitlessss:
All for the money

Guys pls help me to like my comment on this nl page make i see €10 collect,
pls
https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110014140

You don't have sense, you don't know when to separate personal hustle from politics.

Hunger go wire you main main
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by Awkabigboy: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
umahi is getting more popular
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) by Limitlessss: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Veggieseedies:

You don't have sense, you don't know when to separate personal hustle from politics.

Hunger go wire you main main

My friend park well jore,

Go and give me the like

Or

Shift
Mtweew

(1) (Reply)

2023: Anyim Speaks On His Relationship With Obasanjo / The Day Fela's Shrine Was Burnt,kulakuta Republic / See The 14 Men That Have Ruled Lagos Since The State Was Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.