Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,316 members, 7,971,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? (12432 Views)

Ladies What Can U Sacrifice For A Cute Guy(photo) / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / How Can I Get This Cute Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by Cuddlemii: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2011
ronkebp:

It is do-able, but it is not advisable, , unless i see that the guy has a bright future, in the sense that he has to go to school and make it, i don't want a lazy man, at alll, if it means him starting school from the scratch, i don't mind.

Awwww so sweet. You are ready to wait that long? Officially the sweetest girl on NL cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2011
On a side note fellas: shut up, get paid, holla again.  grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by Candyness(f): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2011
Not loaded, dont bother. Its just the way it is.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by ronkebp(f): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Awwww so sweet. You are ready to wait that long? Officially the sweetest girl on NL cheesy

Haaahahaha, funny, i must tell you that my present man, did not have/infact does not have the qualifications i have, educationally, and am grooming him, he is inschool now and almost done with his studies, i made him understand my priorities, he is a business person to the core, but he had to take on the challenges of education for me, so yes, i can wait that long,
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
I can see one of the reasons why there are many Money Rituals in Nigeria.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by MrCork17: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2011
ronkebp:

Haaahahaha, funny, i must tell you that my present man, did not have/infact does not have the qualifications i have, educationally, and am grooming him, he is inschool now and almost done with his studies, i made him understand my priorities, he is a business person to the core, but he had to take on the challenges of education for me, so yes, i can wait that long,

madam. so your present man waz an illliterate? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by ronkebp(f): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2011
Nope, not an illiterate', he went to school back home in naija, but did not finish, so i asked him to go back and finish, he is just a person that does not believe that you have to go to school to be rich or made, since he is doing pretty fine in his business. but i for one, need him to complete his school, i can't be having a PHD and my man is a drop out, u know what am saying.?, so, i did not let that becloud the feelings i had for him, so we came to a compromise,
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2011
@ the poster above. I can see where your pride lies!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by ronkebp(f): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2011
all4naija:

@ the poster above. I can see where your pride lies!

Yap, you already know, cool
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by Boxer007(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2011
Ladies. am almost employed. will u date me? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by MrCork17: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2011
OK Ladies. With immdeiate efffect:

Pliss REFUND all the hard work & moiney I spent on tryin to get your phone number!! angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by odilibe(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2011
who made this post in the first place? as if i don't know. plumber vs unemployed cute guy, hahaha.as if a plumber can't be cute.this post needs amendments lmao. am offline.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by Akagbue: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2011
for what na-me i cant date an unemployed guy wether he is fine or not bt a plumber,work na work at least he has somtin doing,bt me o,i wont date him cos he is nt my type,nt wat i want
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by ARareGem(f): 12:32am On Jun 29, 2011
ronkebp:

It is do-able, but it is not advisable, , unless i see that the guy has a bright future, in the sense that he has to go to school and make it, i don't want a lazy man, at alll, if it means him starting school from the scratch, i don't mind.

^^
I think I agree. I would date a guy, unemployed or not-but has to be cute- as long as he has prospects. Like most guys have said, plumbing na work. What would be terrible is to date a presentable educated cute guy who's a fraudster or worse, an armed robber.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by MrCork17: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2011
so Would the ladies date Michael Jackson if he waz a plumber despite his good looks? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2011
Mr, Cork:

so Would the ladies date Michael Jackson if he waz a plumber despite his good looks? undecided

of course tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

this is Micheal Jackson we are talking about
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by MrCork17: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2011
Hotie Tima:

of course  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

this is Micheal Jackson we are talking about

you would date a man with plastick nose? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
Mr, Cork:

you would date a man with plastick nose? undecided

but at least his a man

which i can say the same for u all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by Candyness(f): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
Lets get the fact right. Unemployed guys based in African countries are much more unpresentable and smelly compared to those based abroad. hate it or love it, they are it at all.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2011
no1madman:

ok na! cheesy smiley  how u dey?

Hey bro!
I am doing fine but still busy.

How are you? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by MrCork17: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2011
**but why are black women  always so picky?  Must every guy look like Densil Washin thing, P-Daddy or P- Mummy?*   undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by MrsChima(f): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2011
Who is P mummy? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided You into dead mummies?

Who is Densil Wash? Is that a soap brand?

Do they looks like you? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by MrCork17: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2011
D-Sense <<<<<< Former pLUMBER Turned mECHANIc (Great Career Move) wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by odilibe(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2011
Mr, Cork:

D-Sense <<<<<< Former pLUMBER Turned  mECHANIc (Great Career Move) wink
in most developed countries in europe, on a serious note,hard working mechanics, they drive ferrari no joke. as for plumbers just call  them up  to fix a broken pipe,to see how much they will charge you.work is work it is how much make from it matters,hahahaha!!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2011
^^ Nigerian mentality na special case man. All they hear is that he is a plumber (aka toilet fixer), ego concur, he is beneath them. . . even if he makes x2 of them. grin

I blame rap music  angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by 677ano(m): 2:41am On Jul 02, 2011
Plumber has categories most plumbers in europe can not be compared to plumbers in Nigeria
CORGI certified plumbers earn quite a lot in the UK.

Most of the women making noise in this forum can hardly earn the wages plumbers earn per hour in the UK
In all fairness I dont know what plumbers earn in Nigeria.

Most of the expatriates you have in Nigeria that girls run around are all trades men yet they say they cant date a plumber
Some of these ladies should stop posing with the level of desperation they will marry plumbers when they can find anyone in the long run.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

D-Sense <<<<<< Former pLUMBER Turned mECHANIc (Great Career Move) wink

grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2011
The truth is that everybody can't be lawyer,doctor,engineer or artiste. Also, everybody can't have job but there is avenue for odd job to be taken by somebody. I quite agree with some ladies here that there is class, even in the USA it exist - there are ladies that can't date plumbers and there those in the upper category who will do that for some reasons. Being picky is not very common in developed society - as long as you are doing a legal job.

One thing I found about African girls is that they love bling bling with passion. They can marry the ugliest guy, even an aged with dead erection, if he has the money and never care about where he got it from.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by Udee1(f): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
Please let's be real. A plummer wldn't ask a girl of higher class out in d first place
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by luckgames(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
Candyness: PLumbers in European countries do make more money than most office jobs. They charge about £120 an hour. Not too sure if I would date one though. As for Unemployed cute guys, they are usually come as one package: scrubs.

Singing: (TLC) grin

I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me grin grin grin grin

120 Euro an hour
liar
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? by luckgames(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2012
ARareGem:

^^
I think I agree. I would date a guy, unemployed or not-but has to be cute- as long as he has prospects. Like most guys have said, plumbing na work. What would be terrible is to date a presentable educated cute guy who's a fraudster or worse, an armed robber.

Lot of Nigerian women can't see prospect but the money now
Today
I remember an AA telling me done she know you are going to make lot of money?
She was right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Betrayal Of A Friend. / The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. / A Little Girl Dancing ‘provocative Seductive’ In Publicly (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.