Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,904 members, 7,973,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:25 AM

Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit (56081 Views)

Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot / Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by BENEAMATA: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
What have those who harp on about his looks ever done to uplift guys on the street who look " dirty " or haggard other than to walk past , never offering any assistance . So then why is a certain " dirty looking " type who found fame bothering you now ? Why not walk on by as you usually do ? See jealousy .

3 Likes

Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by victorazy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Monkey na monkey
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by sterlingD(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
Na wa o

No matter what he wears, he still looks dirty

1 Like

Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Kobicove(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
Na wa o

No matter what he wears, he still looks dirty

grin
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by richie240: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lolz, baba dt na e USP (unique selling pt) na!
More like asking Samson (of d Bible) to cut hin hair
cool
Goldbw122:
Lol, I wish he can barb his hair.
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Dayvidblue: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Nigga always raising his shoulders grin
The bastard is a bird
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Bishop(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
Monkey don finally wear suit. cheesy grin grin

grin grin grin Monkey no fine but him mama like am
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Hotzone(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Always looking stunned
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by ajl: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Beebah2000:

Baboon don finally learn how to use computer. Congrats o! grin grin grin
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by nachisunday(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Goldbw122:
oboy u no get joy o lol, so he will look responsible the more you are right .
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by nachisunday(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
I Hope he wore those suits with black shoes, before he will zazuu and wear white and blue sneakers or pink boot. lool
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Pootle: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
jagaBANS running mate
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by nachisunday(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yestiday he wore boxes and a laptop on his hand, today he wore blue suits, tomorrow he will tie towel and belt..wahala
No matter what the dude still have the madness brain
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Shedah: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Who dash monkey banana, dirty musician of the year.idiot
Abi oooooo!
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by peacettw: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Clicked the topic in excitement and was deflated.
Didn't know that it was even possible for anyone to still look street in suit.

Like someone mentioned earlier, the hair needs to go. A little bit of flesh and a good skin care regimen will go a long way too.
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by donsheddy1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Finally! Chimp dan wear suit.
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Enemyofpeace: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
maynia:

Who can they compare you with? you are ugly, poor, nobody knows you. You are bitter your fellow Human is succeeding. post your pic let’s see and compare.
eyaaaaaaaa! Birds of a feather. Tell your boy to work on his looks, for him to be accepted and stop supporting trash
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Enemyofpeace: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
peacettw:
Clicked the topic in excitement and was deflated.
Didn't know that it was even possible for anyone to still look street in suit.

Like someone mentioned, the hair needs to go. Some flesh too and a good skin care will go a long way.
people like maynia will not agree with you, they prefer him looking dirty like them
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by eminikansoso(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
You want kill me with laugh
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Shalommy(f): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
The guy ugly die.. Chaii. Really hate ugly people. angry
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Sterope(f): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ewww!
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
people like maynia will not agree with you, they prefer him looking dirty like them

People like you keep hating on him with nothing to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
eyaaaaaaaa! Birds of a feather. Tell your boy to work on his looks, for him to be accepted and stop supporting trash

You are no better, Poor and ugly, drop your pic and let’s compare or keep shut. You are a nobody.

1 Like

Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by alloy123: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Beebah2000:
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Portable Na Chelsea Fam

Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Aaae: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hmmm angry grin
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by direx100: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
RPG2020:
He gonna go far this i have seen smiley

Lolz.. let's see. grin In the next 3-4 years maybe he will still have something reasonable to offer. Infact the zazu song doesn't make any sense. Check the lyrics, if not for Olamide that added a little spice. He, coming to limelight was just luck. And when you get up there and you have nothing to offer, with time people will forget you. This I have seen. Where's pepenazi? Where's sugarboy.. Check history
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by jimtemi1: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
Rich monkey
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by omiolota1960(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
U SUPPOSE TO BAN 4RM SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Bahamas95(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Goldbw122:
I don't think that will be possible now, it's his trademark.

Don't be surprised his fans would get mad at him if he tries it.....Most people find it difficult to adapt to change. Not the APC kinda change o. cheesy
Re: Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit by Goldbw122(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Bahamas95:
I don't think that will be possible now, it's his trademark.

Don't be surprised his fans would get mad at him if he tries it.....Most people find it difficult to adapt to change. Not the APC kinda change o. cheesy
cheesy grin grin well it is good for him, and he is going up, that is good... Well my advice for him is to manage is money well, because nothing last forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Buys A Big Fish In Jamaica - (pics/vid) / Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' / Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.