Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Living Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Living Word (116 Views)

Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji / How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Living Word by overcomersfaith(f): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Beloveth, Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path… beloveth, we see God in His Word… His Love, His Kindness, Protection, His saving Grace, His Mercies, His Power, are all written in His the Living Word Praise the Lord!

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/the-living-word-2/

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom Tips For 2022 / Should You Be Concerned About What Others Think Of You? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/02/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.