Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,810 members, 7,972,898 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing (34975 Views)

MAPOLY Female Students Stealthily Enter Class While Lecture Is Ongoing (VIDEO) / 'High-Tech' Malpractice: How Student Hid Earphones And Phone For Exam (Video) / Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by GallopBlog: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Man won't eat again?
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Aaae: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by walozanga(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
BKayy:
That food was given to him by the light skin lady that is paying attention to the lectures.
Stupidity has always been the downfall of men.

Nobody should blame the nice girl that wanted to help the life of a hungry brother but the mumu that can't wait until class is over

Reality or ur imagination
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Bahamas95(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
It's better than dying of hunger.

Some people don't joke with their stomach. One of my secondary school classmates was like that. That guy can eat any food at any time, even wake him up from sleep and give him food he will eat......If I say what he did oneday during break nairalanders would say am lying.
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by hezekiah84(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
He should be lucky dat he was not caught
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Mayhem1: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
NOwazobia:
You are worst than the guy who was eating. He was doing something worthwhile. But what were you doing...? Badging into people's privacy with your chinko camera while lecture was going on.

I can bet that that guy has a better academic result than the OP. Tueh undecided
it wasn't the op that video the guy, don't be daft
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Prettychild(f): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
It’s no big deal. I did it very well in primary and secondary school
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Lincoln275(m): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ulcer patient
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by JoshB92: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
This is Babz my class governor
cheesy grin
Fuoye
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by Slimwhyt(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
No time, that's number 1 need of man
Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by ALFADOS(m): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2022
Karemarealty288:
If I call Nigeria Zoo now..they will tag me Ipob.
You are an ipob

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing by wealthtrak: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Karemarealty288:
If I call Nigeria Zoo now..they will tag me Ipob.
LMAO... grin grin grin. That meme was so hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy / Please Help My English Is Very Bad / WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.