Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,634 members, 7,948,434 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Who Is God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God. (326 Views)

Is God Really Omniscience? Does He Know Everything? / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / Is God Sovereign? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is God. by fattprince(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Is there a God? Or are just deluded as scientist believe that anything we don't understand we fill the blank with God. Well I believe in a God called Olodunmare, Abasi, Allah, Chukwu just that I don't see Him as this people do.

Then how do I see him?

I'm thinking of writing this in a book and I will love to know your opinion whether it will be a book people will at least be curious to buy. It will what I believe about God and how he operates and so many things about belief and nature.

Let me just add I'm a deist, I believe in a force and unquenchable energy which is God.

So let me read your opinions guys
Re: Who Is God. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
fattprince:
Is there a God? Or are just deluded as scientist believe that anything we don't understand we fill the blank with God. Well I believe in a God called Olodunmare, Abasi, Allah, Chukwu just that I don't see Him as this people do.

Then how do I see him?

I'm thinking of writing this in a book and I will love to know your opinion whether it will be a book people will at least be curious to buy. It will what I believe about God and how he operates and so many things about belief and nature.

Let me just add I'm a deist, I believe in a force and unquenchable energy which is God.

It's already proven here. The people who won't read are either aware already or the other group who hate Him enough and therefore they would even be angry that you dared to write.

1 Like

Re: Who Is God. by fattprince(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It's already proven here. The people who won't read are either aware already or the other group who hate Him enough and therefore they would even be angry that you dared to write.
Thanks for this comment. I don't have to write then.
But I will continue to strive to grow spiritually.
Re: Who Is God. by Kobojunkie: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
fattprince:
Then how do I see him?

A book filled with opinions about God? That is a useless book if you ask me.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is God. by fattprince(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A book filled with opinions about God? That is a useless book if you ask me.. undecided
True, I think we should keep our opinions about things as sensitive as such to ourselves. Just wanted to know if it will become popular especially among the foreign folks. But I think it's going to bring in little to nothing since it will be all about my opinions and experiences.
Re: Who Is God. by Kobojunkie: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
fattprince:

True, I think we should keep our opinions about things as sensitive as such to ourselves. Just wanted to know if it will become popular especially among the foreign folks. But I think it's going to bring in little to nothing since it will be all about my opinions and experiences.
Baseless opinions and subjective experiences litter countless books out there that pretend to speak about God yet the world remains no closer to understanding of God. Worse, those who consume these opinions appear more deluded than those who lack a belief in God undecided
Re: Who Is God. by killyaselfie: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Baseless opinions and subjective experiences litter countless books out there that pretend to speak about God yet the world remains no closer to understanding of God. Worse, those who consume these opinions appear more deluded than those who lack a belief in God undecided

Baseless opinions litter countless books out there that pretend to speak about God because God is a baseless opinion based on the subjective experiences of those who write the books.
So, OP should definitely write his book and claim it is inspired by God. He wouldn’t appear any more deluded than those who already consume these opinions.
Re: Who Is God. by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
killyaselfie:
Baseless opinions litter countless books out there that pretend to speak about God because God is a baseless opinion based on the subjective experiences of those who write the books.
So, OP should definitely write his book and claim it is inspired by God. He wouldn’t appear any more deluded than those who already consume these opinions.
Abeg, Waka pass! undecided
Re: Who Is God. by killyaselfie: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abeg, Waka pass! undecided

Lol, sorry. Your God is exempt from the baseless opinions. grin
Re: Who Is God. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
fattprince:

Thanks for this comment. I don't have to write then.
But I will continue to strive to grow spiritually.

You even need it if you want to Live for the flesh will kill the whole of you.

But the Spirit will save the importance and relevant you, while your other evil you can die on its own.

Which is why it is imperative that you grow your spirit for indeed "the spirit, is Life and brings Only Life", not death.
Re: Who Is God. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
killyaselfie:

Baseless opinions litter countless books out there that pretend to speak about God because God is a baseless opinion based on the subjective experiences of those who write the books...

Same for Orgasms, Evolution, Cars, Buhari, Movies etc.

Everything in this world is based on the report if subjective experiences being given, so you have no point.
Re: Who Is God. by killyaselfie: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Same for Orgasms, Evolution, Cars, Buhari, Movies etc.

Everything in this world is based on the report if subjective experiences being given, so you have no point.

Your comment has to make sense before you call mine pointless. Save your Mr. Toyota analogies to yourself please.
Re: Who Is God. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
killyaselfie:

Your comment has to make sense before you call mine pointless. Save your Mr. Toyota analogies to yourself please.

grin All this because, you can not find any reasonable and valid answer. grin

Even right now have you just supplied your subjective experience about me. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is God. by killyaselfie: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin All this because, you can not find any reasonable and valid answer. grin

Even right now have you just supplied your subjective experience about me. grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Who Is God. by orisa37: 6:08am On Feb 19, 2022
GOD IS THE SUPREME SPIRIT THAT IS REVERED IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH.
Re: Who Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2022
fattprince:

Then how do I see him?

The highlighted interests me!

So what is the evidence that you're working along with this FORCE?
A Bible writer said:

FAITH without WORKS is DEAD! James 2:26

What are the WORKS you're participating to do with this FORCE? smiley
Re: Who Is God. by fattprince(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted interests me!

So what is the evidence that you're working along with this FORCE?
A Bible writer said:

FAITH without WORKS is DEAD! James 2:26

What are the WORKS you're participating to do with this FORCE? smiley

The works? normal works.
Like when I need money I know I've got to work to earn, i need a knowledge I look for the book or try to get info on it. But as you said you have to have faith that even with all the work, the results should be a favourable one. God already created all the answers we need in this earth no need disturbing him
He created beliefs, nature, logic, wisdom etc
Re: Who Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2022
fattprince:

The works? normal works.
Like when I need money I know I've got to work to earn, i need a knowledge I look for the book or try to get info on it. But as you said you have to have faith that even with all the work, the results should be a favourable one. God already created all the answers we need in this earth no need disturbing him
He created beliefs, nature, logic, wisdom etc

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, i can see that you're sincere so i'll enlighten you on this.

The WORKS James is talking about doesn't mean normal works otherwise he wouldn't mention only faithful people because everyone works to feed themselves and their families.
The WORKS James is referring to here is what God is working towards so anyone who wants to work with him are doing His will.
God wants to restore sanity and peace to the earth that why Jesus came to establish this WORK {John 4:34} all doers of God's will must participate in this ongoing restoration WORK {Matthew 28:19-20} Jesus commissioned it in Israel and told his first century disciples to take it to the ends of the earth! Act 1:8

What will be the product of this WORK?
God's word answered that people from different races throughout the earth will come under one umbrella to examine God's word as one family, then they will settle all their racial disparities, divert all their resources into the production of food and information materials, then they will stop learning about wars rather they will continue to preach about peace globally! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

This is how God will gather all those who names will be written in the book of life {Revelations 20:15 compare to Malachi 3:16} before Jesus comes to destroy the rest who failed to subject themselves under this peaceful arrangement. Luke 19:27

So anyone may claim they have faith in God but failure to work with this arrangement makes them workers of lawlessness (iniquity) Matthew 7:21-23

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Who Is God. by fattprince(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, i can see that you're sincere so i'll enlighten you on this.

The WORKS James is talking about doesn't mean normal works otherwise he wouldn't mention only faithful people because everyone works to feed themselves and their families.
The WORKS James is referring to here is what God is working towards so anyone who wants to work with him are doing His will.
God wants to restore sanity and peace to the earth that why Jesus came to establish this WORK {John 4:34} all doers of God's will must participate in this ongoing restoration WORK {Matthew 28:19-20} Jesus commissioned it in Israel and told his first century disciples to take it to the ends of the earth! Act 1:8

What will be the product of this WORK?
God's word answered that people from different races throughout the earth will come under one umbrella to examine God's word as one family, then they will settle all their racial disparities, divert all their resources into the production of food and information materials, then they will stop learning about wars rather they will continue to preach about peace globally! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

This is how God will gather all those who names will be written in the book of life {Revelations 20:15 compare to Malachi 3:16} before Jesus comes to destroy the rest who failed to subject themselves under this peaceful arrangement. Luke 19:27

So anyone may claim they have faith in God but failure to work with this arrangement makes them workers of lawlessness (iniquity) Matthew 7:21-23

May you have PEACE! smiley
Amen sir, thank you sir.
But as I said earlier, I'm deist. That means we believe in God but we believe he doesn't interfere with mortals like us therefore we don't believe in supernatural revelation. What I'm saying is that though the bible is one of the best book in history it was not from God so as the Quran. You can read the bible to help you navigate life but it isn't God's word has He has made providence for us to know he exist through nature. I understand your point sir, but I'm sorry I don't believe in end of time and all that.
You know how can we have hundreds of religion with each believing his own his the only genuine path. God is in your heart and everywhere. Just belief and you will find Him
Re: Who Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2022
fattprince:

Amen sir, thank you sir.
But as I said earlier, I'm deist. That means we believe in God but we believe he doesn't interfere with mortals like us therefore we don't believe in supernatural revelation. What I'm saying is that though the bible is one of the best book in history it was not from God so as the Quran. You can read the bible to help you navigate life but it isn't God's word has He has made providence for us to know he exist through nature. I understand your point sir, but I'm sorry I don't believe in end of time and all that.
You know how can we have hundreds of religion with each believing his own his the only genuine path. God is in your heart and everywhere. Just belief and you will find Him

OK you're a semi-atheist!
This is interesting!
Well it's impossible for you to believe in God without having contact with fellow believers like you, the word GOD connotes SUPREME BEING, you are a being just as others but the only evidence of your belief is how you're able to cohabit peacefully with fellow beings around you. In the absence of that you're an atheist! undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul / Black Magic Bulletproof vs Developed Countries Bulletproof / God Demands Complete Obedience To His Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.