Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,881 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari (6337 Views)

Tinubu Will Give Nigeria Effective Leadership – Buhari / Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba / NASS Leadership: Buhari’s Silence Worries APC Lawmakers-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Michelle70(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
richiemcgold:
How visionary are you sir?
charity, they say begins at home.
supporting cattle routes and open grazing in this 21st century shows that you yourself lacks vision sir.
Buhari is visionary, he is not putting hope on oil revenue alone
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Iceman2017(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
HajiMT:
Yes! Tinubu fits the bill in Nigeria. He has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is a visionary leader in Lagos. After 22 years that he first became the governor of Lagos, the state continue to make positive trajectory unequalled in other states of the federation.

As a matter of fact, Lagos now competes with sovereign nations of Africa in terms of GDP and economic progress. If he became Nigeria president, he would galvanize other African countries towards economic stability and progress. We really need visionary leaders in this our underachieving continent.

Your shame dey shame me.
So you want to entrust the future of your kids in Tinibu hands?

So you use a small state like Lagos to evaluate Tinibu?

Lagos was once Capital of Nigeria before Tinubu join politics.
Lagos has been the business hub of Nigeria before Tinubu start thinking of Politics.

Lagos is everything in Nigeria, sea ports, companies headquarters, etc. So why won't they generate bigger GDp than every other states.

My dear, tomorrow you and your like will start blaming the government rather you chose your stomach over your sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
todaynewsreview:
Sure.....this is where the likes of Peter Obi, Prof Zulum, Umahi, Soludo should come in.

the problem is not just that Africa needs leaders with vision. The electorate also do not understand what a leader with vision is. I am sorry nobody currently contesting or being urged to contest is a man of vision. Non of the 4 you mentioned is a man of vision or has shown by performance when he occupied a position a govt that there is anything visionary about him. There are no visionary leaders in our political landscape. dont deceive yourselves.......none!!!!!

if these are what you call visionary leaders then you deserve this shithole of a country....because that is all the names above can deliver!!
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by awa(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Who is he telling

1 Like

Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Igbodicool(m): 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Buhari included!

That's why military coup is on the rise in Africa recently.
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by mike404(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
helinues:
Truth and logic table
WHO IS THIS VISIONARY LEADER
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by dewitt(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Charity begins at home
If you know you know
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by todaynewsreview: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
perambulator:

the problem is not just that Africa needs leaders with vision. The electorate also do not understand what a leader with vision is. I am sorry nobody currently contesting or being urged to contest is a man of vision. Non of the 4 you mentioned is a man of vision or has shown by performance when he occupied a position a govt that there is anything visionary about him. There are no visionary leaders in our political landscape. dont deceive yourselves.......none!!!!!

if these are what you call visionary leaders then you deserve this shithole of a country....because that is all the names above can deliver!!

Opinion various. Who are yours then and what index do you use in arriving at your selection?
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Beedude(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
sukkot:
grin i will say a jagaban slash rotimi ameachi as vp presidency will turn this country around. those 2 are the most visionary men in nigeria

vote for the wining team JAGABAN / ROTIMI AMEACHI
2 southerners ? Can you accept this from the north ?
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Brother, you are part of the problem of Nigeria. Can you please tell me about the economic mileage made by Lagos? Lagos has got nothing working. No road, no rail, no industry, and high cost of living. Is it the money generated from the ports, forceful taxation of unemployed people that Bola Tinubu emebezzles that you call development. Show me, Mr Man, what industry has Lagos established since 1999. You are running a cash and criminal economy and you are praising the chief gang. I talked about leaving this country in the past, I finally left. but Brother I am not happy I left. I love my country but I'm scared fools like you will vote in a fellow fool then the country will finally collapse. I may return during the election to cast my vote just to satisfy my conscience that I did something. I will definitley vote for your candidate and people like him. I will vote for someone, I do not know who yet, but he must be someone I am convinced will move Nigeria forward. I will leave few days after the election if your candidate wins. I will finally join the Diaspora that remits money to you which tax Lagos takes from the bank s whose headquarters are in Lagos and which made you think Lagos is developed. I love my country. But bro, we are killing the country by our politics and stupidity.

HajiMT:
Yes! Tinubu fits the bill in Nigeria. He has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is a visionary leader in Lagos. After 22 years that he first became the governor of Lagos, the state continue to make positive trajectory unequalled in other states of the federation.

As a matter of fact, Lagos now competes with sovereign nations of Africa in terms of GDP and economic progress. If he became Nigeria president, he would galvanize other African countries towards economic stability and progress. We really need visionary leaders in this our underachieving continent.
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by anambraamaka: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yes she does
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by sukkot: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Beedude:

2 southerners ? Can you accept this from the north ?
why not ? practically everybody in buharis government is from the north angry
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Like sey him get am. Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Truthisunique2: 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
yet has wasted billions of dollars searching for "visionary" way to rely on more oil

Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
HajiMT:

Can u pls tell me about alpha beta?
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:

In which areas has buhari demonstrated that he is visionary?
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by GeneralElder: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mechanic wey won perform operation for person body, no be miss fire be that. shocked
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Michelle70(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
yet has wasted billions of dollars searching for "visionary" way to rely on more oil
should he have used his hands to dig to find oil.
I said he is not depending on oil alone, I didn't say he moved from oil.
The agricultural evolution, the transport sector etc had a bright future thanks to Buhari.
During PDP, it was just oil and more oil
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Truthisunique2: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
should he have used his hands to dig to find oil.
I said he is not depending on oil alone, I didn't say he moved from oil.
The agricultural evolution, the transport sector etc had a bright future thanks to Buhari.
During PDP, it was just oil and more oil
How how much vision does he have when he has wasted billions of borrowed dollars without result?

Are you talking of the agricultural evolution of Fulani Terrorist now taking over farms of farmers?

The transport sector yes that why we support amaechi for next president

What a vision

Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Michelle70(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
How how much vision does he have when he has wasted billions of borrowed dollars without result?
without result?

Pls dont quote me again
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by izubext007: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Visionary leader that will seek for grazing rout in the 21st century.
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by helinues: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
mike404:
WHO IS THIS VISIONARY LEADER

Stop trolling. It's not good for your health
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Truthisunique2: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
without result?

Pls dont quote me again
yeah, without result because the oil has not been seen one year to the end of his administration

Keep running, don't forget to hide the tail

Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Beedude(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
sukkot:
why not ? practically everybody in buharis government is from the north angry
Did you vote for people in his government ?
Or did anyone stop a southern president from appointing people from his zone ?

No party can fly a ticket where the President and VP will be from same geo political zone and win.
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by sulaak(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Amaechi dey gidigba

We in South west now have trains we never imagined because of his visionary leadership in the transport ministry

Can you afford to use the train?

You have to choose an expensive train ride or an inefficient but cheap bus ride.
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Bombolistic: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
I'm sure he's not referring to the likes of himself grin
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by IbileIfe: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
And you have none
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Amaechi dey gidigba

We in South west now have trains we never imagined because of his visionary leadership in the transport ministry
we'll always stand with SS

the slogan remains SE/SS presidency or the north continues
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Vik7: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hypocrites
Buhari is a tyrant who can not even lead his immediate family talk more of leading extended family.

So you see why Nigeria is not working

Check the history of United States of America,
Everyone who has led that nation has written a book

The only man who can take Nigeria close to her promise Land is professor Kingsley mogahalu..go and read his book on how he plans to transform the country.

Nigerian youths let's vote wisely this time.

1 Like

Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]courtesy for receiving the actuality that nearly every African officials poor ambition most especially you.[/s] angry
Re: Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yes o! Not some integrity deficient metusela like you! undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Holds Session With Muslim, Christian Leaders On Noise Pollution / Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan / New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.