Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted (49292 Views)

Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Kcee’s Birthday Party 38th Birthday Party: Olamide, Phyno, E-money, Others Atten / Olamide & Phyno Toronto Fans Destroy Properties After They Failed To Perform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Frank150: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Life na turn by turn.. zubby enjoy your time while it last

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Vipro(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vanity+Vanity+poverty=

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yanoyo no sabi him mate again...

U don turn canopy man

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Britain4(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
I was there live

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Michaelbjune(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
where is Wizkid sorry big wiz I mean to say.

anyway there's no time to check time 5:00

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by danngnews: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Offpoint1:
I missed my flight to the birthday party

Me too, the weather no too good.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Jennifer89(f): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
She's getting ready.....

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Glare247(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xj7r4Vkkrc

Nigerian celebrities turned out in massive fashion for Nollywood actor, Zubby Michael as he celebrated his 37th birthday with an after-party.

The actor turned 37 on the 1st of February but hosted his after-party days later.

Davido, Olamide, Phyno, Psquare, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Yul Edochie, Emoney, Kcee, Cubana Chiefpriest, Alexx Ekubo, IK Ogbonna, Charles Okocha, Ini Edo, Uche Jumbo and many others were all present to show support for the actor.

The actor later revealed that he spent a staggering N8.4m on food alone to entertain his guest. It was indeed a star-studded affair with the who-is-who in Nollywood and music industry in attendance.

Omo I know be hater oo,but I think it's not neccesarry telling us d amount u spent on d event,this is one of d driving factors affecting our society ,comment like this from our celebrities is a driving factors for all kind of things in d society

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by CrudeSon: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
Happy birthday
But what exactly is Kanayo doing with those small boys,a man at his age should respect his old age and go inside and do more reasonable things.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by NOwazobia: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
The whole life of man is Pleasure driven. When it seems all avenue of pleasure is exhausted, they invent new ways.

But it's all to temporary fill the void that resides deep within every man. When alone, the reality of this void sets in, and the painless pain that they constantly have to endure push them seeking for attachment all the days of their life.

Such is the cycle of the whole life of man that has failed to create meaning to this meaningless life.

How I wish meaning is found in this vast vanity. But still, I fight daily for this vanity, as this is the closest the mortal man has gone in finding meaning. This is still an illusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by RPG2020(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dreytonisback:
E-money come person birthday party , you suppose know say that person BIG
Happy 37 Michael

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2022 you still dey hide dey smoke

Abeg big Boyz thingz nor be your mate
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by MrJames007: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
CrudeSon:
Happy birthday
But what exactly is Kanayo doing with those small boys,a man at his age should respect his old age and go inside and do more reasonable things.
grin

What if he was invited
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by LesbianBoy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Zubby don blow sha

I remember when he was still upcoming, all the people here were popular already

Meanwhile is that not uche jombo i am seeing?
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by wonderr(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
MikeMicheal:
RITUAL PROMOTERS.

Fustrating and oppressing young people into doing ritual.
Especially that yeye Kanayo.O.Kanayo whose movies promotes RITUAL and its efficiency.
if you want to the the ritual go ahead, why is it that out of every good thing that could be said about this glamorous party it's only rituals that come out of that dust bin you call mind
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Ofadaman(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Men, is it this same country that 90% are dying of hunger and want

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by LesbianBoy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
CrudeSon:
Happy birthday

Man is trying to feed his family. Can't you see that now that he is always following them he has more money now. He even opened a big house recently in his village

If it was just movies he was doing where him wan see money build that kind of house grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by minasu190: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
What does he do for living?
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Ashirioluwa: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
People will show up to your event when you are RICH because everyone wants to roll with big boy. Nigerians don’t care how you made your money.

Nigerians will praise sing you from morning to night until you get caught.

Hushppis everywhere.
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by ButterBurger: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Drop Ego, follow who know road.
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Tomek09(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
MikeMicheal:
RITUAL PROMOTERS.

Fustrating and oppressing young people into doing ritual.
Especially that yeye Kanayo.O.Kanayo whose movies promotes RITUAL and its efficiency.
[/s]
No if you see fire, put ur hand because say person put him hand for movie and e no hurt am undecided undecided
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Tomek09(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
minasu190:
What does he do for living?
He sells ur ancestors skull for a living grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Talentempire: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Celebrities showing off everywhere
They tell their followers they are motivating them why the are indirectly operessing and pushing some into crime

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Tomek09(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ofadaman:
Men, is it this same country that 90% are dying of hunger and want
Life ti no balance aswear.
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by ugomakas(f): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
I can see where he spent the 9million naira. Zubby u are making progress��
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Tomek09(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Happy birthday Zubby. Enjoy your day bro. No mind bad belle people wey full Nairaland. If e easy, do ur own doings let's see.
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wondering why all the Nairaland resident tribalist and bigots suddenly became deaf, dumb and muted on this thread.

Add some value to yourselves by channeling your energy to productive endeavors that will benefit you.

You all can see that successful people attracts like minded people from different tribes and tongues.
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Aaae: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Really
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
wink winkHappy buffday eze ndiala. Age in comfort you deserve it. Pepper your haters, they need it. Who God don bless no man can curse
Re: Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Happy Birthday Manchi
Happy Birthday Manchi
Happy Birthday Manchi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hakeem Onilogbo, Makeup Artist & Hakeem Effects CEO, Who Does Wonders (Pics) / Funke Akindele Moves Into New Home In Lagos (Photos) / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.