Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,173 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

A Short Story Of How I Was Deported From Canada - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Short Story Of How I Was Deported From Canada (470 Views)

A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) / Comedy: Osuofia Ike Deported From China / A Short Story With Pictorial Illustrations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Story Of How I Was Deported From Canada by kponkedenge(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
A short story.

Credit to king_chris_jr

Re: A Short Story Of How I Was Deported From Canada by kponkedenge(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin

Re: A Short Story Of How I Was Deported From Canada by kponkedenge(m): 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
smiley

Re: A Short Story Of How I Was Deported From Canada by kponkedenge(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hh

Re: A Short Story Of How I Was Deported From Canada by kponkedenge(m): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
End. grin

Re: A Short Story Of How I Was Deported From Canada by Ryda(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
angry
Re: A Short Story Of How I Was Deported From Canada by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
A pastor tells a story of a brother who want to travel abroad. after getting US visa, he started telling everybody in his village that he is going abroad. the day came, he board the plane with his two black shoes in his leg, when in the plane he said the brother decide to off the shoes in his legs for no reason. when the plane landed at the airport the brother could not find a pair of his shoes. when everybody in the board were coming down the brother was busy looking for the pair of his shoes, they said he checked everywhere but when he could not find it they had to deport the brother back to nigeria because they said he can`t entered into US with a pair of shoe, when he`s not a madman. when the brother got 9ja, he met the missing pair on the roadside at the entrance of his village. Omo when i heard the story of diz brother i believe (village people are real)

(1) (Reply)

This Blog Has Me Laughing Hard Since Morning � / Young Man Cries Heavily After Governor Obaseki Reportedly Banned Prostitution / Am I Lying Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.