Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,668 members, 7,930,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:56 PM

For Nairaland Men Only!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Nairaland Men Only!! (2443 Views)

CLASSIC SHOES FOR MEN. ONLY 42 AND 43 IS AVAILABLE / For Men Only: The Silent Pains Of A Husband / What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairaland Men Only!! by baby124: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
But una guys una no see say na bad plan be dis? Una no dey learn say woman no dey ever get good plan for una? Una come dey open mouth anyhow!
Who come get good plan for guys? You? How? You go provide food, house and fucking abi? I say make I ask you. I wan know the plan you get when better pass wetin woman go do for man life. Since na you sabi pass.
Re: For Nairaland Men Only!! by Nazgul: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
tayo60:
As a lady, I have read countless stories here on nairaland of how men used and dumped girls not because they are not pretty, but because of some traits these ladies exhibited which turned you men off. So I have been wondering, what do you men really want? For a long lasting relationship, even a successful marriage,what can a woman do to win or capture your heart as a man? What advice will you give the female gender on relationship matters? Ur opinions will be highly appreciated. Let's learn from you!
These below are the few things I've been able to come up with about what men want.... happy reading.

1. Contentment. Girls should stop longing for what they know they can't afford and be happy with what they have. If you request for 50k and what he can afford to send is 15k thank him from the depth of your heart. If your man can afford an Android phone for you don't nag him to get you an iPhone, be contended with whatever he can afford to give to you and let him know you highly appreciate it.

2. Promiscuity. One thing most girls don't know is that once you're the type of girl that chats/flirts with multiple guys, receive multiple calls from them, hangout with them...even though there's nothing sexual going on between you and them, no guy would take you serious. He would hang around you to get his own share of your coochie after which he'll disappear into thin air once he's had you to his fill. Your time and attention should be given to whoever you've made up your mind to date and not shared amongst random men.

3. Be independent. Don't depend on him for everything. If you cannot cater for your basic needs like hair, sanitary napkin, subscription...etc, as a girl, no guy would take you serious, cos to him you're a liability. Truth is If he doesn't see you as someone he can lean on for a financial emergency, he wouldn't take you so serious regardless of how loyal you are to him. You must strive to be independent.

4. Surprise him with gifts and spend your money on him. Don't key into that feminist proverb that says my money is my money and your money is our money. Buhari's administration has rendered that proverb completely useless and today most girls are sleeping in prayer houses for husbands because they activated it in their relationship. One secret you should know is that guys value gifts they receive from their girls and show it off to their friends. If you can sustain the habit of surprising him with gifts from time to time and spend your money on him, he would love and value you.

5. Don't ever break the trust he has for you. Whatever you tell him about yourself, make sure he doesn't find a contradicting version later. If he does, it would be difficult for him to trust you. Don't ever cheat on him, whatever issue you have with him, settle it, if it's beyond settling, end things officially with him before going into another relationship. Don't try to eat your cake and have it, it doesn't end well.

6. Know his family and friends. If your guy is skeptical about introducing you to members of his family and friends, it clearly means he doesn't see a future with you. One thing you should know about the guy you're dating is that most critical decisions about you guys would be taken by his close friends. Meaning if they don't see you as a wife material or a very dominant and rude person, they'll nag their friend until he eventually dumps you. So whenever you're around them act nice and friendly but not flirty.

7. Don't be a glutton. Unfortunately today, most girls are guilty of this. You must learn to turn down gestures, preserve your self respect. If you're the type that drags malt with him in his fridge and is always hungry, he and his friends would turn you into a laughing stock behind your back. Sometimes when you go on dates with him, just request for a bottle of water, don't begin to order for food like your life depends on it. Such attitude would cheapen you before him.

8. Advice him. Yes he should be able to depend on you for counsel, don't be a boring person, try to know what he's dream plans are and chip in a thing or two. Guys (myself inclusive) are attracted to girls who display a high level of intelligence, once you do this his love for you would grow.

5 Likes

Re: For Nairaland Men Only!! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
baby124:

Who come get good plan for guys? You? How? You go provide food, house and fucking abi? I say make I ask you. I wan know the plan you get when better pass wetin woman go do for man life. Since na you sabi pass.

At least make we guys dey manage the life wey we get because we don see say e dey worse wen woman enter.
Re: For Nairaland Men Only!! by tayo60(f): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
@Nazgul, thanks
Re: For Nairaland Men Only!! by baby124: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

At least make we guys dey manage the life wey we get because we don see say e dey worse wen woman enter.
So you go de provide these your guys sex and emotional support huh?
Re: For Nairaland Men Only!! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
baby124:

So you go de provide these your guys sex and emotional support huh?

Dem go manage dia life like dat make e for no worse and dem go see say God dey truly answer prayer.
Re: For Nairaland Men Only!! by Sammy101111(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2022
A nigga will always keep a supportive woman
The man is doing 70 % you are supporting him with 30% . Surprise the man . be nice to him .Don't play games . All ways be there for him , even if he broke no japa because when you he get you na share . so share yours with him .
Because if you are not supporting a man he will never think about you in any way .

But a man you are supporting even if hr cheat he will still keep you as he's No 1 always any time than the ones that want to eat him off
You get what I mean
Re: For Nairaland Men Only!! by Bondesniger(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
tayo60:
As a lady, I have read countless stories here on nairaland of how men used and dumped girls not because they are not pretty, but because of some traits these ladies exhibited which turned you men off. So I have been wondering, what do you men really want? For a long lasting relationship, even a successful marriage,what can a woman do to win or capture your heart as a man? What advice will you give the female gender on relationship matters? Ur opinions will be highly appreciated. Let's learn from you!

Respect and peace of mind that's all a man needs
Re: For Nairaland Men Only!! by budaatum: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
missimelda01:
Nigerian men don't want to be held accountable by any woman. They want a ‘peaceful’ woman, that is a woman who wouldn't question them when they make a bad decision.

So here's how to make your relationship work with Nigerian men
1. You must be ready to be a maid (work tirelessly without any assistance from them)
2. You must not complain when they cheat
3. You must not question their decisions
4. You must not have your own money (ah do you want to challenge Odogwu?)
5. You must never say NO to tatata

Did I miss anything? grin

Yes. You missed just about everything!

The question was, what do you men really want, and not, what do pigs want!

Re: For Nairaland Men Only!! by Starz825(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
efficiencie:

One. Start with yourself. If you don't know your shoe size before heading to the shoe shop you will likely get a very beautiful shoe that does not fit you. You need to know your purpose, your ambitions, your ideologies, your values, your boundaries and every other relevant aspect of yourself. So sisters know yourself first. If you are purposeless you will marry an aimless man easily.

Two. Understand that the best man for you is not the richest man, the strongest man, the most religious man, the most God fearing man, the smartest man or the 'dopest' man. The best man for you is the best fit for you. He will fit you psychologically, economically, socially, mentally, religiously, spiritually and futuristically.

Three. The best fit for you will reveal his relevance to you in three areas: your future, your present welfare and the legacy you live behind. Any man that shows little or no interest in these areas is most likely not your husband.

Four. Even if you are married to an angel, the marriage will never work if you want to bitch about, live carelessly without regard to the consequences and bask in utter stupidity. You must be ready to submit totally. You must obey him, adhere to his leadership and support him when he needs it.
Correct ma gee
Your head dey there
Re: For Nairaland Men Only!! by Starz825(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nazgul:

These below are the few things I've been able to come up with about what men want.... happy reading.

1. Contentment. Girls should stop longing for what they know they can't afford and be happy with what they have. If you request for 50k and what he can afford to send is 15k thank him from the depth of your heart. If your man can afford an Android phone for you don't nag him to get you an iPhone, be contended with whatever he can afford to give to you and let him know you highly appreciate it.

2. Promiscuity. One thing most girls don't know is that once you're the type of girl that chats/flirts with multiple guys, receive multiple calls from them, hangout with them...even though there's nothing sexual going on between you and them, no guy would take you serious. He would hang around you to get his own share of your coochie after which he'll disappear into thin air once he's had you to his fill. Your time and attention should be given to whoever you've made up your mind to date and not shared amongst random men.

3. Be independent. Don't depend on him for everything. If you cannot cater for your basic needs like hair, sanitary napkin, subscription...etc, as a girl, no guy would take you serious, cos to him you're a liability. Truth is If he doesn't see you as someone he can lean on for a financial emergency, he wouldn't take you so serious regardless of how loyal you are to him. You must strive to be independent.

4. Surprise him with gifts and spend your money on him. Don't key into that feminist proverb that says my money is my money and your money is our money. Buhari's administration has rendered that proverb completely useless and today most girls are sleeping in prayer houses for husbands because they activated it in their relationship. One secret you should know is that guys value gifts they receive from their girls and show it off to their friends. If you can sustain the habit of surprising him with gifts from time to time and spend your money on him, he would love and value you.

5. Don't ever break the trust he has for you. Whatever you tell him about yourself, make sure he doesn't find a contradicting version later. If he does, it would be difficult for him to trust you. Don't ever cheat on him, whatever issue you have with him, settle it, if it's beyond settling, end things officially with him before going into another relationship. Don't try to eat your cake and have it, it doesn't end well.

6. Know his family and friends. If your guy is skeptical about introducing you to members of his family and friends, it clearly means he doesn't see a future with you. One thing you should know about the guy you're dating is that most critical decisions about you guys would be taken by his close friends. Meaning if they don't see you as a wife material or a very dominant and rude person, they'll nag their friend until he eventually dumps you. So whenever you're around them act nice and friendly but not flirty.

7. Don't be a glutton. Unfortunately today, most girls are guilty of this. You must learn to turn down gestures, preserve your self respect. If you're the type that drags malt with him in his fridge and is always hungry, he and his friends would turn you into a laughing stock behind your back. Sometimes when you go on dates with him, just request for a bottle of water, don't begin to order for food like your life depends on it. Such attitude would cheapen you before him.

8. Advice him. Yes he should be able to depend on you for counsel, don't be a boring person, try to know what he's dream plans are and chip in a thing or two. Guys (myself inclusive) are attracted to girls who display a high level of intelligence, once you do this his love for you would grow.
That Contentment killed it...
So true....
Woman wey no get contentment, respect, attitude, character, financial independence capacity...no fit last for
Re: For Nairaland Men Only!! by Emma2Seconds: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Indaboski bahose

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Says He Loves Me But I'm Sceptical: / Please Advice This ''pregnant'' Girl (photo) / The Impact Of Divorce On Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.