Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:10 PM

At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents (812 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by squino(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2011
Im 26 and through with my service but as usual no job yet, which is why im still staying with ma parents, now iv got a serious date which im still "kind of" hiding from my parents. She comes when they are off to work and goes just before they are back and if she is spending the night mmmm, its always crazy for me, but amidst all these i still act very confident when she's around and they are also in( i no wan fall hand now).
so when did yours happen and how did it go?
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by MrCork17: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2011
When I waz 5 yrs old. I had 3 girl friends (True Story) wink
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by Mynd44: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2011
How will you not have time for the girl when you are JOBLESS. No go find work
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by obowunmi(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mynd_44:

How will you not have time for the girl when you are JOBLESS. No go find work

ahahahahhahahahahha! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by MMM2(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2011
when i waz 3yrs old my parents warned me 2 bring my GF's home 4 dem 2 c and i refused.

After a while my dad started flogging me becos i waz alwayz taking my numerous GF's 2 a hotel and fu-ck dem dere.
sometimes my dad's hotel.
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by MMM2(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2011
ok
i packed out of our duplex when i waz 17yrs old 2 my own house,

becos anytime any of my numerous GF's comes 2 d house my dad will collect dem from me becos he had money more than me then.
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by squino(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ mynd_44  you must be blind and brainless or are sure you are replying to my post? guess u are homo!
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by 190: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2011
Always show your partner's to your parents

cos what parents can see from a tree you can see when sitting down undecided
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by Phate07(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^Clown, you turned it upside down. angry

@topic,
At the time of marriage. angry
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by 190: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2011
[size=13pt]^HUH?

Do YOUR PARENTS CLIMB TREES angry angry
[/size]
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by Phate07(m): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
Do yours? You tell me! angry

Why not climb a skyscraper! angry
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by 190: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2011
I bet I saw your ** on top of a cashew tree  angry angry
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by Phate07(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2011
**Long hiss!** angry
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by tellwisdom: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2011
Now, because u don finish school, serve, U DON GROW ABY?? No oo, u for dey pork ur babe for parlour wn ur parent dey thereeangry angry
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by distinct00: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2011
i think your parents should know whats up with you at every point in time. therefore, you need to inform them when the relationship looks like its getting serious.
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by rumomonga(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2011
190:

Always show your partner's to your parents

cos what parents can see from a tree you can see when sitting down  undecided

190 na serious case oh, serious
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by rumomonga(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2011
tellwisdom:

Now, because u don finish school, serve, U DON GROW ABY?? No oo, u for dey pork your babe for parlour wn your parent dey thereeangry angry
lmao, u harsh oh
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2011
Mr, Cork:

When I waz 5 yrs old. I had 3 girl friends (True Story) wink

yeah,

your left hand  grin
your right hand  grin
and the thick dry erase marker you stole from preschool.
battyman!  cheesy  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Or Time Did You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by 190: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2011
rumomonga:

190 na serious case oh, serious

huh? embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Love Nigerian Women And African Sisters Here Is Your Thread / Questionaire: Who Do You Love Most? / Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.