Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother (31592 Views)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by slimmoney(m): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2022
yaba na coded elites area na
iwaeda:

Keep on deceiving yourself with all these branding of a damp wicked and evil man grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Deadlytruth(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
obynzo:

Young man you are still owing me for my questions in previous posts. Obaseki may be what he is but we don't need the strangulation of a god father supposedly

You are not making sense. I too have asked you to explain to me how the position of an envoy is not a leadership position in a new country and till now you haven't been able to. Obaseki is an aspiring godfather and clearly so hence he is the one that needs to be strangulated, but just because he defected to you Igbos' beloved PDP which though has never acknowledged the suicidal sacrifices you have been making for it since 1999, he became your darling leader and role model overnight. Before the whole saga you all had been insulting Edo State people and calling them slaves of the caliphate, but all of a sudden Edo people became reasonable in your hypocritic eyes. The shameful thing about you folks is that you are easily predictable even in your emotion-driven inconsistent and erratic nature. Obaseki has fallen out with all those who assisted him and voted him for second term thinking he was sincerely committed to the strangulation of godfatherism. Even Wike is now disgusted by his shenanigans of trying to upstage him in the PDP relevance status. He recently revealed that Obaseki secretly sold for a whooping N4.5bn Edo Line property in Portharcourt and till now not him or his aides have come out to refute it. The godfatherism that has been happening in Abia state that saw Orji Uzor Kalu install the catastrophy called Theodore Orji who milked the state of over N500bn and then imposed his son on the state's House of Assembly as speaker, and as well imposed the kerosene sharing Ikpeazu who gave only N500 to pregnant women is obviously none of your concern but the need to strangulate milder and productive godfatherism in Lagos preoccupies your hypocritic mind. Bad as Tinubu is painted with godfatherism, he has not imposed his biological son on Lagos State House of Assembly let alone make him speaker. Okorocha tried to impose his inlaw as governor of Imo but you are selectively blind to it. Peter Obi singlehandedly brought Obiano from Lagos and imposed him on APGA and then the whole Anambra but that is no godfatherism in your eyes rather it even qualifies Obi to run for presidency. Can't you see your stinking hypocrisy? Wike imposed Secondus as PDP National Chairman and got him removed when his continued stay started becoming a threat to his ambition of being running mate to the hopeful Northerner PDP candidate for 2023 but when Wike came to Edo State hypocritically to 'kill' godfatherism you all bathed him in accolades of propriety. Ibori remains the ultimate godfather of all Delta State politics till death do him and the state part but your likes don't feel the need to strangulate him obviously because he Is of your PDP. Only APC godfatherism is bad to you. What a people! I thought they say charity begins from home? Well I am not surprised because Azikiwe, your role model and overall leader, left his own region to start charity from the Western Region and once his hypocrisy was treated he began to cry tribalism. I am still waiting for your explanation on how envoy position is not a leadership one and why you and Ojukwu expected Awolowo to have agreed to be part of a secession project under the supervision of a one-Nigerianist who sabotaged his own secession clause motions countless times on the floor of the pre-independence parliament. What an interesting Irony!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by iwaeda: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
slimmoney:
yaba na coded elites area na
I have stayed in Yaba /Sabo axis, I know Ben Bruce not far from E-Center, Ozone, Amala Canada, Banilux, Dancing institute grin grin grin angry
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by bankoleogundeji: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
From the faces in the group picture, one can easily see the love and how the Murray Bruce family were very pleased to have him around and take group picture with Asiwaju Tinubu.

This is the same Asiwaju Tinubu who just landed yesterday evening and was today visiting a bereaved member of the opposition party PDP.

Only Asiwaju Tinubu has such a large heart.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a compassionate leader who doesn't discriminate against anyone. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Is PDD not a component of APC? What is this fellow talking about here?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Deadlytruth:

You are not making sense. I too have asked you to explain to me how the position of an envoy is not a leadership position in a new country and till now you haven't been able to. Obaseki is an aspiring godfather and clearly so hence he is the one that needs to be strangulated, but just because he defected to you Igbos' beloved PDP which though has never acknowledged the suicidal sacrifices you have been making for it since 1999, he became your darling leader and role model overnight. Before the whole saga you all had been insulting Edo State people and calling them slaves of the caliphate, but all of a sudden Edo people became reasonable in your hypocritic eyes. The shameful thing about you folks is that you are easily predictable even in your emotion-driven inconsistent and erratic nature. Obaseki has fallen out with all those who assisted him and voted him for second term thinking he was sincerely committed to the strangulation of godfatherism. Even Wike is now disgusted by his shenanigans of trying to upstage him in the PDP relevance status. He recently revealed that Obaseki secretly sold for a whooping N4.5bn Edo Line property in Portharcourt and till now not him or his aides have come out to refute it. The godfatherism that has been happening in Abia state that saw Orji Uzor Kalu install the catastrophy called Theodore Orji who milked the state of over N500bn and then imposed his son on the state's House of Assembly as speaker, and as well imposed the kerosene sharing Ikpeazu who gave only N500 to pregnant women is obviously none of your concern but the need to strangulate milder and productive godfatherism in Lagos preoccupies your hypocritic mind. Bad as Tinubu is painted with godfatherism, he has not imposed his biological son on Lagos State House of Assembly let alone make him speaker. Okorocha tried to impose his inlaw as governor of Imo but you are selectively blind to it. Peter Obi singlehandedly brought Obiano from Lagos and imposed him on APGA and then the whole Anambra but that is no godfatherism in your eyes rather it even qualifies Obi to run for presidency. Can't you see your stinking hypocrisy? Wike imposed Secondus as PDP National Chairman and got him removed when his continued stay started becoming a threat to his ambition of being running mate to the hopeful Northerner PDP candidate for 2023 but when Wike came to Edo State hypocritically to 'kill' godfatherism you all bathed him in accolades of propriety. Ibori remains the ultimate godfather of all Delta State politics till death do him and the state part but your likes don't feel the need to strangulate him obviously because he Is of your PDP. Only APC godfatherism is bad to you. What a people! I thought they say charity begins from home? Well I am not surprised because Azikiwe, your role model and overall leader, left his own region to start charity from the Western Region and once his hypocrisy was treated he began to cry tribalism. I am still waiting for your explanation on how envoy position is not a leadership one and why you and Ojukwu expected Awolowo to have agreed to be part of a secession project under the supervision of a one-Nigerianist who sabotaged his own secession clause motions countless times on the floor of the pre-independence parliament. What an interesting Irony!

Oga i have explained to you that an envoy is not a leadership position but as usual when you cannot get someone to box in you get frustrated. all this your epistle. Zik played politics and it was not the bitter politics played in the Western region by Awolowo.

Again please show me again proof that Zik moved the HQ of NCNC from Lagos to Enugu that you have not answered me. i will always haunt you in this forum until you provide me this answer.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Deadlytruth(m): 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
Still on conjectural merry-go-round.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Deadlytruth(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
obynzo:

Oga i have explained to you that an envoy is not a leadership position but as usual when you cannot get someone to box in you get frustrated. all this your epistle. Zik played politics and it was not the bitter politics played in the Western region by Awolowo.

Again please show me again proof that Zik moved the HQ of NCNC from Lagos to Enugu that you have not answered me. i will always haunt you in this forum until you provide me this answer.

Crap! See the definition and explanation of envoy below. Your denial cannot change the fact that Zik held a leadership role in Biafra as an envoy (a representative of the Biafran Government in other countries) hence his being able to solicit for recognition of Biafra in the international community. If that is not leadership position to you, then we can comfortably say that not even Ojukwu himself was a leaders in Biafra. It is that simple. You are trying to explain away Zik's leadership role in Biafra because it is something that punctures the age-long narrative that Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu. Even if we are to take it hypothetically that an envoy is not a leadership position, but as far as it is an important position in Biafra, then it still begs the question of why Ojukwu was expecting Awolowo to join an ideological secession movement in which the position charged with the responsibility of seeking recognition for the movement was occupied by his ideological arch enemy who was himself initially against that very ideology. It simply doesn't make sense.
It is just like how your kinsmen currently, though falsely, accuse Tinubu of betraying a fellow Southerner in 2015 for power to go to the North, but now seeking the support of the same fellow Southerners to take power from the North. If you are this conscious of why a saboteur of a movement can't later turn around to demand support for the same movement when it appears to favour him, then why can't you apply same reasoning to the issue of Ojukwu appointing Azikiwe the Saboteur of secession into Biafra cabinet and expecting the original advocate of secession to partner in that secession plot? This is the simply logic you are finding difficult to understand.

If anything Zik introduced bitter politics by trying to take over a Region which was not his while his own home region was burning. Didn't he later return to the East to out Ita Eyo? I guess that was sweet politics, right?

I will continue to punish you with the demand to show me any dictionary screenshot which explains that an envoy is not a leadership position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by DOD16: 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Scrambling to condole Bruce because of publicity yet your people were crying of been killed by fulanis last week

Ondo is under funani killing seige but "where are the cows is your condolence to them"

#Hypocrisy

Please stop your lamentation, ranting and hate speech against Asiwaju. The sooner you accept the man of the moment, the better for you. It is hard to kick against the brick.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by DOD16: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
From the faces in the group picture, one can easily see the love and how the Murray Bruce family were very pleased to have him around and take group picture with Asiwaju Tinubu.

This is the same Asiwaju Tinubu who just landed yesterday evening and was today visiting a bereaved member of the opposition party PDP.

Only Asiwaju Tinubu has such a large heart.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a compassionate leader who doesn't discriminate against anyone. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Thanks bro for your insightful comments on Asiwaju. I am very persuaded that Asiwaju will get there! Let the haters hold their breath.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Crap! See the definition and explanation of envoy below. Your denial cannot change the fact that Zik held a leadership role in Biafra as an envoy (a representative of the Biafran Government in other countries) hence his being able to solicit for recognition of Biafra in the international community. If that is not leadership position to you, then we can comfortably say that not even Ojukwu himself was a leaders in Biafra. It is that simple. You are trying to explain away Zik's leadership role in Biafra because it is something that punctures the age-long narrative that Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu. Even if we are to take it hypothetically that an envoy is not a leadership position, but as far as it is an important position in Biafra, then it still begs the question of why Ojukwu was expecting Awolowo to join an ideological secession movement in which the position charged with the responsibility of seeking recognition for the movement was occupied by his ideological arch enemy who was himself initially against that very ideology. It simply doesn't make sense.
It is just like how your kinsmen currently, though falsely, accuse Tinubu of betraying a fellow Southerner in 2015 for power to go to the North, but now seeking the support of the same fellow Southerners to take power from the North. If you are this conscious of why a saboteur of a movement can't later turn around to demand support for the same movement when it appears to favour him, then why can't you apply same reasoning to the issue of Ojukwu appointing Azikiwe the Saboteur of secession into Biafra cabinet and expecting the original advocate of secession to partner in that secession plot? This is the simply logic you are finding difficult to understand.

If anything Zik introduced bitter politics by trying to take over a Region which was not his while his own home region was burning. Didn't he later return to the East to out Ita Eyo? I guess that was sweet politics, right?

I will continue to punish you with the demand to show me any dictionary screenshot which explains that an envoy is not a leadership position.

Thank you for just boxing yourself in with the definition of an Envoy. Please if you are a logical person which i know you are not, you will see here to represent government in all their dealings. The Envoy is not a final decision maker in the policies but represents the government to press home their agenda in the meetings. Oga this your epistle doesn't make sense come and explain to me with proof how Zik relocated NCNC HQ from Lagos to Enugu as you alledged.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Deadlytruth:

You are really a dense individual punish me ke!!! grin grin grin grin grin ohhhh i am having a good laugh at your naivety. The definition of an envoy is enough to tell you that it is not a leadership position. It is go between an ambassador and a minister. I recall Jonathan our former president was an envoy to Mali he didn't take any decisions he only conveyed the decision of ECOWAS and served a mediator. He still went to brief GMB in Abuja when he came back. Bros calm down you don't have any talk you are just writing epistle thinking you are smart but in reality you aint smart at all. Again Ojukwu never told you he was against Awolowo you just come online and bark rubbish as usual Ojukwu respected his ideology. The same Awolowo came to Enugu and after his meeting with Ojukwu stated that if the East seccede the west will follow if Awo had decided to do that, Gowon would have been forced to negotiate and the south would have been in a position of strength, but Awolowo made a U turn when he was made Finance minister and even supported the starvation policy.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Deadlytruth(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
obynzo:

Thank you for just boxing yourself in with the definition of an Envoy. Please if you are a logical person which i know you are not, you will see here to represent government in all their dealings. The Envoy is not a final decision maker in the policies but represents the government to press home their agenda in the meetings. Oga this your epistle doesn't make sense come and explain to me with proof how Zik relocated NCNC HQ from Lagos to Enugu as you alledged.
It is now clear that those who paid your school fees did a very bad investment. Only a person hard of understanding would still argue that an position representative of a whole government is not a leadership role. If someone represents a president that makes him a president indirectly before those he is dealing with. The US ambassador or envoy to Nigeria becomes the US president to Nigerians at the moment he is doing his duty. When a president is away and an acting president holds forth, that acting president weilds all powers of the president at that moment. When you are asked to go to school and stop licking Lamidi Cownu's poo you refuse. See how you are disgracing yourself now with his miseducation? That was how he told you that Buhari has been dead and replaced with Jubril Al Sudan and you believed and still believe. Mkpurumiri victim from AfghanEASTern Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Deadlytruth(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
obynzo:

You are really a dense individual punish me ke!!! grin grin grin grin grin ohhhh i am having a good laugh at your naivety. The definition of an envoy is enough to tell you that it is not a leadership position. It is go between an ambassador and a minister. I recall Jonathan our former president was an envoy to Mali he didn't take any decisions he only conveyed the decision of ECOWAS and served a mediator. He still went to brief GMB in Abuja when he came back. Bros calm down you don't have any talk you are just writing epistle thinking you are smart but in reality you aint smart at all. Again Ojukwu never told you he was against Awolowo you just come online and bark rubbish as usual Ojukwu respected his ideology. The same Awolowo came to Enugu and after his meeting with Ojukwu stated that if the East seccede the west will follow if Awo had decided to do that, Gowon would have been forced to negotiate and the south would have been in a position of strength, but Awolowo made a U turn when he was made Finance minister and even supported the starvation policy.
Idiotic defense as usual.
Do you know what representation means? So the senator representing your Senatorial District in Abuja is not a leader of your Senatorial District? Which bush school did you attend? A person is appointed by a government to represent it before other countries governments and you say that person is not in a leadership position? What is political representation all about if not leadership? So someone representing you in any political capacity is not your leader? This Mkpurumiri scourge really got you.
As envoy to Mali, Jonathan was the president of Nigeria in their eyes and that is how representation works. Zik was an envoy tasked with seeking recognition for Biafra. Why couldn't just any citizen of Biafra go and seek that recognition back then if the position wasn't a leadership one? The issue of Ojukwu versus Awolowo was brought up by you and I decided to demolish your propaganda using logic woven on hard facts. I repeat, explain how it made sense for Ojukwu and you Igbos to have expected Awolowo to participate in a secession movement in which the very person who had earlier on sabotaged all his secession clause motions was actively involved and was playing an important role in it. This is the question you can never answer. Trust me!

So in your deficient brain the Awolowo's declaration that "If the East is allowed to secede, the West would follow suit" means exactly the same thing as "The West has already entered into a joint secession agreement with the East"? Didn't you see the "if" which makes it a conditional statement? Was the East later allowed to secede and Awolowo chose to remain back thereafter? Supposing the East was allowed to go and Awolowo thereafter remained back in your Azikiwe's fraudulent one-Nigeria, then your insinuation here would have made sense. If I say, "If you are allowed to go home, I will follow suit", does that mean I am implying that I will join you in fighting to see that both of us are allowed to go home at the same time and to the same house? Capital NO! I am only saying that your being allowed to go is a pre-condition to mine, i.e. I can only start considering going home after seeing that you have been allowed to go and you have actually gone. Why are you this dense and block headed with your entitlement mentality? That is how you lots automatically assumed that the SS owed you joint secession partnership if you voted for Jonathan and carried his issue one your heads more than they themselves. Awolowo never signed any joint secession pact with Ojukwu in the first instance hence didn't owe you any allegiance be it legal or moral. He decided to go with Gowon just as Azikiwe went with Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello at independence thereby weakening theSouth politically whereas if he had done the opposite the South would have been united and find itself in a position of strength that would have seen the North negotiating about everything as against how they imposed their will on Southerners till today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 09, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Idiotic defense as usual.
Do you know what representation means? So the senator representing your Senatorial District in Abuja is not a leader of your Senatorial District? Which bush school did you attend? A person is appointed by a government to represent it before other countries governments and you say that person is not in a leadership position? What is political representation all about if not leadership? So someone representing you in any political capacity is not your leader? This Mkpurumiri scourge really got you.
As envoy to Mali, Jonathan was the president of Nigeria in their eyes and that is how representation works. Zik was an envoy tasked with seeking recognition for Biafra. Why couldn't just any citizen of Biafra go and seek that recognition back then if the position wasn't a leadership one? The issue of Ojukwu versus Awolowo was brought up by you and I decided to demolish your propaganda using logic woven on hard facts. I repeat, explain how it made sense for Ojukwu and you Igbos to have expected Awolowo to participate in a secession movement in which the very person who had earlier on sabotaged all his secession clause motions was actively involved and was playing an important role in it. This is the question you can never answer. Trust me!

So in your deficient brain the Awolowo's declaration that "If the East is allowed to secede, the West would follow suit" means exactly the same thing as "The West has already entered into a joint secession agreement with the East"? Didn't you see the "if" which makes it a conditional statement? Was the East later allowed to secede and Awolowo chose to remain back thereafter? Supposing the East was allowed to go and Awolowo thereafter remained back in your Azikiwe's fraudulent one-Nigeria, then your insinuation here would have made sense. If I say, "If you are allowed to go home, I will follow suit", does that mean I am implying that I will join you in fighting to see that both of us are allowed to go home at the same time and to the same house? Capital NO! I am only saying that your being allowed to go is a pre-condition to mine, i.e. I can only start considering going home after seeing that you have been allowed to go and you have actually gone. Why are you this dense and block headed with your entitlement mentality? That is how you lots automatically assumed that the SS owed you joint secession partnership if you voted for Jonathan and carried his issue one your heads more than they themselves. Awolowo never signed any joint secession pact with Ojukwu in the first instance hence didn't owe you any allegiance be it legal or moral. He decided to go with Gowon just as Azikiwe went with Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello at independence thereby weakening theSouth politically whereas if he had done the opposite the South would have been united and find itself in a position of strength that would have seen the North negotiating about everything as against how they imposed their will on Southerners till today.

Your epistle still shows you are a dense individual. In the long run you made no sense Zik never weakened the south rather he made the south powerful. it was Aeo that killed the south at 66 if he had followed through by announcing secession of the western region Gowon would have brought the regions together to a negotiation table and we would have been a stronger south, but he decided to change tune when he accepted a minister position to a boy called Gowon then. Your hatred of Zik and ibos will not make you see reason, but it is okay you will allow it eat you up till you die, because we still came up tops even after it all and we are still surviving and thriving.
Now after all thos your epistle show me proof that Zik moved the HQ of NCNC as you alledged from Lagos to Enugu and show me an NCNC official document with the HQ address as Enugu. if you don't do it then you would have shown everyone in this forum how much of a liar you are and how you want to spread hatred for the ibo in this forum. am waiting for the proof all this your epistle is rubbish without that proof.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 09, 2022
Deadlytruth:

It is now clear that those who paid your school fees did a very bad investment. Only a person hard of understanding would still argue that an position representative of a whole government is not a leadership role. If someone represents a president that makes him a president indirectly before those he is dealing with. The US ambassador or envoy to Nigeria becomes the US president to Nigerians at the moment he is doing his duty. When a president is away and an acting president holds forth, that acting president weilds all powers of the president at that moment. When you are asked to go to school and stop licking Lamidi Cownu's poo you refuse. See how you are disgracing yourself now with his miseducation? That was how he told you that Buhari has been dead and replaced with Jubril Al Sudan and you believed and still believe. Mkpurumiri victim from AfghanEASTern Republic.

grin grin grin I love when you throw insults because you are pained and what i am saying is getting to you, and the fact that your planned spread of lies and ethnic bias is DOA. Oga when you finish ranting ehnnn show me the proof that is what you owe every reader here in this forum. You made an allegation that Zik was tribalistic that he moved the HQ of NCNC from Lagos to Enugu, okay oya bring proof that he did it and again show me an official NCNC document that shows the HQ to be Enugu. How hard is it? don't fall the hand of your fellow ethnic and tribalistic bigots.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by lapo(m): 5:18am On Feb 10, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Abacha Was Killed / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results / Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.