Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,616 members, 7,926,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Youths Block Road To Protest Murder Of Man By Security Men In Anambra (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Block Road To Protest Murder Of Man By Security Men In Anambra (video) (335 Views)

Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road / Notorious Armed Robber Nabbed By Security Men During Failed Operation. Photo / Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Block Road To Protest Murder Of Man By Security Men In Anambra (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1fTiGqJGs

A man identified as Chukwudi Ejikeme, popularly known as Expo was allegedly beaten to death by security wing of Nawfia Progressive Union (NPU).

It was gathered that the incident has caused serious tension in Nawfia, Njikoka local government area of Anambra state today, Monday, 7th February, 2022.

An eyewitness account reveal that the deceased, alongside other village youths had gone to a village land situated at Uruorji, along the Nawfia express road to ascertain the status of the land.

A man identified as Chukwudi Ejikeme, popularly known as Expo was allegedly beaten to death by security wing of Nawfia Progressive Union (NPU).

It was gathered that the incident has caused serious tension in Nawfia, Njikoka local government area of Anambra state today, Monday, 7th February, 2022.

An eyewitness account reveal that the deceased, alongside other village youths had gone to a village land situated at Uruorji, along the Nawfia express road to ascertain the status of the land.

Source: https://salemgists.com/youths-block-road-to-protest-murder-of-man-chukwudi-ejikeme-by-security-men-in-anambra-video/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Youths Block Road To Protest Murder Of Man By Security Men In Anambra (video) by Boogyman557: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool R.I.P TO D DEAD..

BUT Which kind NONSENSE b dis...

AMABOBI D MANCHI waiting de Sup 4 DIS useless CUNTREE SELF..

Na DIS KIND news de make me SMOKE WEED SOTEY my EYSEZ go be like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch..

which kind RUBBISH b dis..

I SWEAR DOWN

if NO be sey my KALA de Holly GROUND de CHILL..

Na to JAZZ in der, Begin SHOOT SHOOT INTOTO..

BLAST BLAST on sight..

PUT PUT am WOTOWOTO..

Make d BULLET CLAP CLAP 4 d AMA..

WTF MAN
Re: Youths Block Road To Protest Murder Of Man By Security Men In Anambra (video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
too bad,securiy agencies are unstable mentality,most of them need serious medical checkup
Re: Youths Block Road To Protest Murder Of Man By Security Men In Anambra (video) by MITCHELL96: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
angry
Re: Youths Block Road To Protest Murder Of Man By Security Men In Anambra (video) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
E BE LIKE SAY NAWFIA PEOPLE DON DEY MAD

WHERE IS NWANIMO SEF
Re: Youths Block Road To Protest Murder Of Man By Security Men In Anambra (video) by SOFTENGR: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Zoo
Re: Youths Block Road To Protest Murder Of Man By Security Men In Anambra (video) by paulolee(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
I don tire for this country.,..each day na bad news

(1) (Reply)

Popula Yahooboy Runmad In Grand Style As Baba Instructed Fail To Work For Ritual / Police Arrest Woman With Bundle Of 1000 Naira Fake Currency / Bbb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.