Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,428 members, 7,884,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB (14188 Views)

Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition / Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Litmus: 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
All Nigeria stakeholders in security, and lives and property safeguarding, should do same . Resolving these Hearders V Farmers conflict FINALLY is best for all concerned - Fulani, Igbo, Hearder, Farmer , Nigeria and even, ultimately, those business people involved with owning, breeding and trading cattle.

If the news we all followed is true, Cow meat in Nigeria is literally Blood Meat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Allsouls: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
pasuma:
Remember you started this, don't play the victim card should every other regions decide to boycott your market too...

Just say should Fulani boycott our market don't just say other tribes.
In fact in Niger state last Saturday as I heard the indeguneous people demanded that Fulani cow market should stop until further notice, because of bandits.
So It's not a must you have to buy from Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Eagba(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
jmoore:
Is there a breed of cow known as Fulani cow? IPOB and foolishness.

The sit at home they foolishly declared have turned out to be economic suicide attack on Igboland.

You are forcing Igbos to patronize efi Igbo, do you know the maturity period of efi Igbo? The idiots think cows just mature within 1 day.
you sound wise, but you quite the opposite
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Eagba(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Tribal hatred. So dem dey write Fulani cows for face. And do IPOB mean to say Fulanis are only domiciled in northern Nigeria.
Yeah you are right, they owned the south west also
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by jmoore(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
kansoboy:

Go Nd study to learn more.
Mechie onu!!
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
sweetjohn:
[s]You are this kind of person that like remaining stagnant and naive. You hate change and don't like making effort to change things. Change come with a price, no change came swiftly. You claim you are intelligent but can't comprehend simple and short passage. Didn't you read where they said that Igbos who want to go into cow farming and cow business should indicate their interest and they will be highly supported. Why are you foolish, I too know Igbos always look at the short term run disadvantage of a term and ignored the long term advantages. Anyway, IPOB have spoken, there is nothing you can do about it. Just like when they came up with the sit at home thing, your likes rushed to nairaland to spew trash that it won't work,but today, they have change mouth to IPOB is destroying south east, so will this ban of Fulani cow be. But at the long run, the south east shall benefit from this. We shall no more be dependent on meat from any region in Nigeria but ours[/s].
You accuse the FG of oppressing u yet u turn around to oppress ndi Igbo. Black men with little power behave like ediots .tueh
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Eagba:

Yeah you are right, they owned the south west also
Fulanis occupy most west African countries; Mali, guinea, Senegal, Burkina Faso e.t.c
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by sweetjohn(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You accuse the FG of oppressing u yet u turn around to oppress ndi Igbo. Black men with little power behave like ediots .tueh
Thank God, you are part of the Blackman. Monkey! We love what we are doing. Go and die who cares
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by KingDamzzy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
The dumbest and the dullest group that has ever existed is this IPOB. Like they keep breaking the barriers each time they make a statement. Tribalism has clouded their sense of reasoning.

Are they also going to ban milk since it comes from cattle too? Dullards.
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
jmoore:
Is there a breed of cow known as Fulani cow? IPOB and foolishness.

The sit at home they foolishly declared have turned out to be economic suicide attack on Igboland.

You are forcing Igbos to patronize efi Igbo, do you know the maturity period of efi Igbo? The idiots think cows just mature within 1 day.
You are an ignoramus. Crying on top wetin no concern you. Oga buy all the fulani cows and eat! Glutton!
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by jmoore(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
NetValueFX:

You are an ignoramus. Crying on top wetin no concern you. Oga buy all the fulani cows and eat! Glutton!
Olodo!! Which breed is Fulani cow?

Iberibe erigo unu!!
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by PDJT: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
Edusouls:
I pity your wife for marrying such a very stupid man it’s so unfortunate...
[/s]

-Tell that to your imbecilic mum, kiddo.
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
sweetjohn:
Thank God, you are part of the Blackman. Monkey! We love what we are doing. Go and die who cares
Your editotic father and stupid Moda has already been killed ewu. I'm happy Simon Ekpa has even taken the command away u ediots just want to be relevant. We're also happy the military de slaughter Una . Nkịta grin grin cheesy
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by sweetjohn(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Your editotic father and stupid Moda has already been killed ewu. I'm happy Simon Ekpa has even taken the command away u ediots just want to be relevant. We're also happy the military de slaughter Una . Nkịta grin grin cheesy
I wish I can catch you one in one and give you the beating of your life but don't go jubilating yet bc I might come to that your brown roof enclave to give you the beating of your life and send you to exile this time around to niger forever. Lost soul
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2022
[quote] author=sweetjohn post=110080368][s]I wish I can catch you one in one and give you the beating of your life but don't go jubilating yet bc I might come to that your brown roof enclave to give you the beating of your life and send you to exile this time around to niger forever. Lost soul[[/s]/quote]
Ekperima I didn't read your ediotic write-up grin grin cheesy

You have nothing to offer ,just an online warrior living in one slum in Lagos . Ediot tongue
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by toofit007: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2022
Hisbah21:

same story since Ojukwu era
you are entitled to your opinion, one thing is that you can't push ipob leadership to act out of strategy or plans. If the restoration of Biafra is getting to long for you, you can as well take the closest snipper and die. For how many centuries have they been telling you that your Jesus Christ will soon come, has he come all this while, and has it stop the Christian faithful to stop believing that their Jesus will soon come?
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2022
jmoore:

Olodo!! Which breed is Fulani cow?

Iberibe erigo unu!!
Ignoramus I am sure you have not seen Igbo cow before. Just come online and be making noise with your free data. Be waiting for breed. Onye nzuzu. Ọbara awusa
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by jmoore(m): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2022
NetValueFX:

Ignoramus I am sure you have not seen Igbo cow before. Just come online and be making noise with your free data. Be waiting for breed. Onye nzuzu. Ọbara awusa
Onye ara!! I asked you if there is anything like Fulani cow? No wonder Rochas said IPOB members are illiterates.

Is there a breed known as Fulani cow?
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2022
toofit007:
you are entitled to your opinion, one thing is that you can't push ipob leadership to act out of strategy or plans. If the restoration of Biafra is getting to long for you, you can as well take the closest snipper and die. For how many centuries have they been telling you that your Jesus Christ will soon come, has he come all this while, and has it stop the Christian faithful to stop believing that their Jesus will soon come?

dull head,who tell you i believe in the coming of Jesus
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by BiafranPatriot: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2022
But you know that muhammed was a useless pedophile...bah??

Hisbah21:

dull head,who tell you i believe in the coming of Jesus
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
But you know that muhammed was a useless pedophile...bah??

alright
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Ojiofor: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ban Fulani cattle and watch a kilo of beef sale for 10k and 20k for one chicken within a week in Igboland while the abroad based criminals that imposed the ban enjoy themselves all over the world while our people dies of poor nultrition.
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by sweetjohn(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=Datikwerreboi post=110080640][/quote]Its only a dead meat that reply an ediotic post. Abeg, face road jor
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
jmoore:
Onye ara!! I asked you if there is anything like Fulani cow? No wonder Rochas said IPOB members are illiterates.

Is there a breed known as Fulani cow?
Ignoramus Fulani cow is not an Igbo breed. Mugu our cow the African dwarf specie. Muggguuuu they are not the same.
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
author=sweetjohn post=110087527]Its only a dead meat that reply an ediotic post. Abeg, face road jor
And you replied showing you're a dead meat vulture,ediot sad
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by jmoore(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
NetValueFX:

Ignoramus Fulani cow is not an Igbo breed. Mugu our cow the African dwarf specie. Muggguuuu they are not the same.
Rat has an IQ higher than yours.

Is there a breed known as Fulani cow? How can you ban Fulani cow when no breed is known as Fulani cow?

Ndi nzuzu!!!
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Shhhh01(f): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/cow-ban-in-southeast-from-april-irreversible-ipob/
Abeg who r these IPOB people to be giving laws or rules in Nigeria. r they the government ni?
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
jmoore:

Rat has an IQ higher than yours.

Is there a breed known as Fulani cow? How can you ban Fulani cow when no breed is known as Fulani cow?

Ndi nzuzu!!!
Ignoramus, the true Igbos knows Fulani cow. Ewu Gambia. As a mixed breed that you are, you don't know the difference. Atụrụ awusa
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by jmoore(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
NetValueFX:

Ignoramus, the true Igbos knows Fulani cow. Ewu Gambia. As a mixed breed that you are, you don't know the difference. Atụrụ awusa
I wu onye ara like your master Nnamdi Kanu .

Go and study agriculture. No breed is known as Fulani cow. There are many tribes in the north that rear several breeds of cows.
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
jmoore:

I wu onye ara like your master Nnamdi Kanu .

Go and study agriculture. No breed is known as Fulani cow. There are many tribes in the north that rear several breeds of cows.
Ignoramus... We know Fulani cow. Go and argue with yourself. Only idiots will not differentiate between Fulani cow and Igbo cow. If you are waiting for me to give you one White man term for that then you must be joking! Using Breed breed breed just to sound like you have sense. Oga it's Fulani cow! And pure breed like us knows it. Awusa mixed blood like you can kiss transformer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit / How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? / PDP Congratulates APC On Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.