Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,523 members, 7,885,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order (3832 Views)

Green Is The Color Of The Pedophile Pan New World Order And Great Reset / Eastern Rome Orthodox Vs Western Rome Catholic The Pan New World Order Chaos / Whose Behind The Pan New World Order That Is Committing Mass Sacrifice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Devil Worship. The God of the Bible considers all the other gods and goddesses to be demons created by the hands of man.

I will explain this metaphysically so you can understand what I mean by devil worship. You can go into any book store in America and purchase a book on witchcraft and Satanism. It will give you names of demons and spirits you can call upon or pray too. Every religion has prayer, meditation, candles, incense, Alars and some sort of paraphernalia like beads and fetishes but this isn't the secret. The secret rites to true pagan religion is sex and blood magick. People learn witchcraft from book or buy fetishes at the market aren't doing real sorcery. No, they are only using their god given power to generate. True pagan religion is sex cult prostitution, orgies, drinking blood, eating flesh, killing animals and human beings. This is what the elites everywhere are involved in Pan Worship. Pan is just another word for Satan, Baal, Lucifer, Set, etc.

Everything is insane not only in Africa but around the world because of the elites worship the devil. They require anybody desiring to get rich join cults and sell their souls. This allows Azazel the chef over Satan to control the world. All these cults are one giantic cult called the Illuminati. They run the world everywhere!

Only truth sets us free from this in Jesus name we pray against every dark and evil power.
Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
War on Crack Targets Minorities Over Whites : Cocaine: Records show federal officials almost solely prosecute nonwhites. U.S. attorney denies race is a factor.
BY DAN WEIKEL
MAY 21, 1995 12 AM PT
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
In Britain sodomy remained a capital offense punishable by hanging until 1861.

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2022

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Revelation 6
King James Version
6 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Richwallet:
Covid, the Devil & the Jews
September 14, 2021

Rabbi Trachtenberg's 1983 book on the Medieval conception of Jews
reveals the scale and continuity of the Cabalist (Masonic) Jewish Conspiracy.

Rabbi Trachtenberg writes that since the 1200's AD, Christians have feared:

"A terrible mysterious Jewish horde hidden somewhere in the East
awaited the signal to pour out upon Christendom and annihilate it.
The rumours of the birth of the Antichrist ...after the thirteenth century,
kept Europe on edge awaiting the bloody outbreak of the 'red Jews'" .... (40)

Judaism is not defined by the Torah but rather by the Talmud and Cabala. The Cabala posits that the Cabalists represent God and redefine reality
by inverting it ("revolution."wink Sick is healthy; ugly is beautiful; unnatural is natural; lies are truth and injustice is justice.

Anything that seeks to supplant God is Satanism. This is the origin of "secularism" and "humanism," the worship of man, place-savers for Cabalists. It is also the essence of the New World Order, where Satanism replaces Christianity and true religion.

Cabalist bankers and their Masonic flunkies (our leaders) promote war, depression and scamdemic to advance the NWO.
Cabalist (Communist) success hinges on Christian failure.

Cabalists believe that they were ordained by God to destroy or enslave the goyim. They think they are fulfilling God's Will.

Ordinary Jews and Masons are oblivious to the moral and physical jeopardy their Cabalist leaders are putting them in.

Jews and especially Israelis are also getting the "vaccine." Are they getting a placebo?)

Where ever you find the pedophile dirty phony Jews you will find the pedophile dirty Moors. They trained the Khazars to be Jesuits and replace the true Black Jews the Moors raised them their bastard sons from Iberian Harems.

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
This is an ancient story. The New World Order is The Old World Order. The elite Blacks of the Boule are culling and controlling their own for a slice of the elite white man's pie.

COMPROMISING SITUATIONS

Like other secret societies, the Boule encourages homosexual trysts as initiation practices. This must be done to join the ranks. Bobby Hemmit says, "Any kind of top-notch Negro gets together and they f*ck each other."

These perversions are then cataloged and stored on record. Later, if needed, these abuses may be used as bargaining tools in the ULTIMATE GAME. What is the Ultimate Game? Capturing human souls.

The enemy may appear to have a white face but it goes much deeper than that. This is a force cloaked within many facades, personas, fictions and governing powers.

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2022

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2022

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Down low Black secret societies that would even shock White people.

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2022

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
These pedophiles are running the government and the world.

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2022

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
https://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=61015234701

Homosexuality is occult worship and any group or individual promoting is more than likely members of a satanic cult. All pagan religions use gateway spirits to open up the way to the dark spirit world. Gateway spirits like Satan, Baal, Ishtar, Lucifer, Pan, etc as homosexuality is considered the gateway to the world of false deities.
Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2022

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Pedophilia exists as a form of satanic mind control over children. There is truth to the saying, sex before eight or it's too late, this hints towards mind control. And just like evil dictators in Africa create child soldiers from children they molest and abuse the same is done in America and Latin America. I read an horrible article about African Jihadists killing Christian parents then kidnapping their children and turning them into child soldiers. Jihadists are pagans pretending to be Muslims and have long ago since the Moors infiltrated into Islam and misrepresented Prophet Muhammad. What I know of Muhammad from reading Quran that is his war was against Pagans.

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gay is the New World Order the old world order of the pagan Black skin devil who is the father of false gods.
Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by HarshBitterTrut: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2022
ESPIONAGE AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH FROM THE COLD WAR TO THE PRESENT
AARON BATEMANJUNE 7, 2019
COMMENTARY

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
The devil Esau revealed

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Richwallet:
In decentralized communication networks, all members of the same group have direct communication access to each other, which means that information does not need to pass through an assistant, an HR representative or other intermediary before it reaches higher-level managers and executives.

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2022

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Luke 8:17
For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
The Whiteman has pedophile rings which does include Blacks but the Blackman has pedophile traditions. All imperial states, Egypt, Babylon, Greece, Rome, Uyyadmad Caliphate and the Ottoman Empire we're all pedophile states with gay armies who committed rape and sodomy as acts of war.

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by HarshBitterTrut: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2022

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Truthwords:
Q. What was the original name of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation?

A. Bill and Melinda Gates Institute for Population Control.

Some of you shouting conspiracy theorists, do you believe me now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrxNZ7AkOss

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Revelation 12:9

“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

In Ezekiel 29-3, God summons Ezekiel to speak these words (KJV),

Speak, and say,Thus saith the Lord God;

I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt,

The great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers,which hath said,

My river is mine own,and i have made it myself.

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2022

Re: Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order by Richwallet: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anderson Mocks Falcao New Hair Cut On Instagram. / Isn’t This Beautiful?- Guys Checkout This 3 Generation Of Beautiful Women(photo) / Olori Prophetess Naomi And Her Public Figure Sister Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.