Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,438 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:27 AM

Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara (618 Views)

Air Commodore Wap Maigida Is Dead / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara by Agbadamu: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ahmed Lawal Current Serving Nigeria Senate President built this fully equipped Hospital for the people's of his Constituency.

Dr. Yahaya Oloriegbe facilitate Psychiatric Hospital to his Constituency.

Please what did Dr. Bukola Saraki facilitate or built for his Constituency as the former Nigeria Senate President while serving?

Last week the Current Nigeria Senate President Ahmed Lawal make a statement; Gov. Abdulrasaq have performed well than 16years of Saraki and Maigida in Kwara State.

Some Sarakite started angry and abusing Ahmed Lawal for that statement, they forget their is different between Upgrading, Rehabilitation and Special.

Yes, I concur with Nigeria Senate President Ahmed Lawal over his statement.

Don't just sit on the fence of Politics but jump inside to know what called Governance.

Just of recent, I torchlight some point in my article which titled; Dr. Bukola Saraki 16Years Administration with Zero Achievement. Which some Sarakite seriously angry and abused.

But today, Nigeria Senate President Sen. Ahmed Lawal still refers to the same things I made mentioned.

Befor join them to against the statement of Sen. Ahmed Lawal, Current Senate President Of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Firstly check the terms "#Achievement"

An Achievement connotes final accomplishment of something noteworthy, after much effort and often in spite of obstacles and discouragements: a scientific achievement.

Going by the terms of an Achievement lets confirmed the reality statement of Nigeria Current Senate President Sen. Ahmed Lawal, which confirmed for all Nigerians that; Governor Abdulrahaman Abdulrasaq 3years as Kwara State Governor is more achievable than 16Years of Former Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki as i made mentioned in my last article (Dr. Bukola Saraki 16Years Administration With Zero Achievement)https://www.facebook.com/100342241788463/posts/441722397650444/?app=fbl

Thanks

Re: Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
soldier go soldier come,barrack still remain..i hate this blames games. just show the people what you did,not hiding behind few projects and comparing it with your immediate..

thats APC tactics,thats what Buhari keep doing..mind you,i'm not a PDP supporter
Re: Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara by ERockson: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara by Zandena(f): 12:08am On Feb 08, 2022
No one need any commentator or analyst to know that Bukola Saraki was a Monumental failure both as Kwara governor and as senator. The power drunk senate president spent 4 solid years on the position while all the road leading to Kwara state were in deplorable state without influencing any budgetary allocation for the projects.
In fact it was more painful that as a representative of north central with the highest position in the NASS from the region, this bullshit could not see to the repairs of Lambata-Lapai-Bida-Mokwa-Jebba to Ilorin highway which plays integral roles in both socio-economic life of the people from south west and and the entire northern Nigeria.
Bukola Saraki should have been cooling off in the deepest parts of Kiri kiri prison by now and not to talk of aspiring for presidency!.
He only did well in protecting looters from prosecution
Re: Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara by Is04970: 12:10am On Feb 08, 2022
Religion bigot governor.
Re: Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara by Upritman(m): 3:12am On Feb 08, 2022
Get a god job this year.
Residents of Portharcourt only.

Re: Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara by steveneche(m): 3:47am On Feb 08, 2022
YOU CAN NOW BROWSE LONGER AT CHEAPER PRICE
Re: Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara by Truthisunique2: 3:55am On Feb 08, 2022
With all the religious crisis in kwara he is instigating

No way
Re: Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara by helinues: 5:37am On Feb 08, 2022
True by destroying anything destroyeable.

By causing religion confusion in the state , the hijab crisis has been lingering on for years now
Re: Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 08, 2022
Agbadamu:
Ahmed Lawal Current Serving Nigeria Senate President built this fully equipped Hospital for the people's of his Constituency.

Dr. Yahaya Oloriegbe facilitate Psychiatric Hospital to his Constituency.

Please what did Dr. Bukola Saraki facilitate or built for his Constituency as the former Nigeria Senate President while serving?

Last week the Current Nigeria Senate President Ahmed Lawal make a statement; Gov. Abdulrasaq have performed well than 16years of Saraki and Maigida in Kwara State.

Some Sarakite started angry and abusing Ahmed Lawal for that statement, they forget their is different between Upgrading, Rehabilitation and Special.

Yes, I concur with Nigeria Senate President Ahmed Lawal over his statement.

Don't just sit on the fence of Politics but jump inside to know what called Governance.

Just of recent, I torchlight some point in my article which titled; Dr. Bukola Saraki 16Years Administration with Zero Achievement. Which some Sarakite seriously angry and abused.

But today, Nigeria Senate President Sen. Ahmed Lawal still refers to the same things I made mentioned.

Befor join them to against the statement of Sen. Ahmed Lawal, Current Senate President Of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Firstly check the terms "#Achievement"

An Achievement connotes final accomplishment of something noteworthy, after much effort and often in spite of obstacles and discouragements: a scientific achievement.

Going by the terms of an Achievement lets confirmed the reality statement of Nigeria Current Senate President Sen. Ahmed Lawal, which confirmed for all Nigerians that; Governor Abdulrahaman Abdulrasaq 3years as Kwara State Governor is more achievable than 16Years of Former Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki as i made mentioned in my last article (Dr. Bukola Saraki 16Years Administration With Zero Achievement)https://www.facebook.com/100342241788463/posts/441722397650444/?app=fbl

Thanks

Does he use the hospital he built?
Re: Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 08, 2022
helinues:
True by destroying anything destroyeable.

By causing religion confusion in the state , the hijab crisis has been lingering on for years now

This will appeal to some of his followers.
Re: Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara by helinues: 5:41am On Feb 08, 2022
Kabongo1:

This will appeal to some of his followers.

Appeal in what way?
Re: Gov. Abdulrasaq Have Performed Well Than 16years Of Saraki And Maigida In Kwara by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 08, 2022
Between the two administrations, I dare say that Abdulrahman's is far better than Saraki's and his self-appointed Abdulfatah by a long shot. Some of his projects include constructions and renovations of blocks of classrooms across Kwara State, prompt payment of salaries of Supeb workers, Kwara State Teaching services, College of Education Staffs which past administrations refused to pay or pay by percentage. He has done a good job in implimenting the promotion and payment workers and currently the ongoing Tipper garage underpass.

Notwithstanding, Kwara roads still remain among the worst in Nigeria. Inflation has soared under his administration and other failures like incessant religious conflicts over use of Hijabs in Government funded Mission Schools across Kwara State with no clue as to the solution besides closure. Insecurity, kidnappings, banditry is also becoming a norm within the borders of Kwara.

Abdulrahman is not the best Kwara State can offer, however, he is the best compared to the maladministration suffered under Saraki and his handpicked foot soldiers.

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Soldiers Died In Auto-crash While Responding To Distress Call On IPOB / Singer, Portable Rants Over Ndlea’s Arrest Of Zinoleesky, Mohbad Dares NDLEA / 2023: PDP Appoints 3 Govs, Makarfi Into Zoning C’ttee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.