Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,250 members, 7,934,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Did I Do To Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did I Do To Nairaland? (4540 Views)

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Valentine: What Did You Get For Your Lover And What Did Your Lover Get For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Honestly, what's my crime? Was it joining this forum? Was it being so irresistible? embarassed

I've been banned trice... And I was never at fault! angry

My account has been banned for bullying... Are you fu**ing kidding me? I get punished for being trolled and having my account cloned?

Sum up the IQ of the mods here and the result would still be less than zero... undecided

You saw my comments defending myself but you didn't see theirs?

The mod who banned me hates me! He/she is envious, dumb and a misogynist/pickme... Screw you!

Screw you and the idiots who have vehemently refused to leave me alone...

I'm back for vengeance!

RIP datboredberry... Till the 14th of February, then you shall rise up and shame the enemies!! cry cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vengeance!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
go and sleep girl.. and repeat after me,i will sleep i will sleep

2 Likes

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Who be this one again. The reason why you were banned is even obvious.

9 Likes

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hisbah21:
go and sleep girl.. and repeat after me,i will sleep i will sleep
grin
I will sleep...

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Excuse me... I was nice then... Now I'm not!!! Nairaland sides with evil, so I intend to be just that!

Some men here can't leave me alone... embarassed

They troll me... It's so sad!

3 Likes

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by stunnert(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Make una see this weyrey girl talks say she dey irresistible grin grin cheesy

You're too toxic. Try to dey get sense before you post rubbish online. This platform ain't for students only as you well know that they are matured people that can father you here and a lot of them that can't take your bullshii will definitely report you to the mods for your rudeness, pettiness and toxicity

10 Likes

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
BoredBerry:
Excuse me... I was nice then... Now I'm not!!! Nairaland sides with evil, so I intend to be just that!

Some men here can't leave me alone... embarassed

They troll me... It's so sad!

So! Does two wrong makes a right? I've never been banned here, and I've given it hot hot to some fellas who wanted to be unruly, even though they reported to the mods, our comments was what was deleted.

The rules are there if there's an underlaying cause and you're guilty, the penalty will follow.

I know some guys can be very interesting, but there's a calculated way of dealing with them.
Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
BoredBerry:

Honestly, what's my crime? Was it joining this forum? Was it being so irresistible? embarassed

My account has been banned for bullying... Are you fu**ing kidding me? I get punished for being trolled and having my account cloned?

Sum up the IQ of the mods here and the result would still be less than zero... undecided

The mod who banned me hates me! He/she is envious, dumb and a misogynist/pickme... Screw you!

I'm back for vengeance!

RIP datboredberry... Till the 14th of February, then you shall rise up and shame the enemies!! cry cool

5 Likes

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

So! Does two wrong makes a right? I've never been banned here, and I've given it hot hot to some fellas who wanted to be unruly, even though they reported to the mods, our comments was what was deleted.

The rules are there if there's an underlaying cause and you're guilty, the penalty will follow.

I know some guys can be very interesting, but there's a calculated way of dealing with them.

If your account is cloned by as troll then mass reported by his many alternate accounts, you wouldn't be upset? undecided

The dude is ruining my reputation on the olosho thread... And bragging that he's gotten rid of me so he would be the only berry here...

Sorry, maybe you can handle the bullshit... I can't

2 Likes

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
stunnert:
Make una see this weyrey girl talks say she dey irresistible grin grin cheesy

You're too toxic. Try to dey get sense before you post rubbish online. This platform ain't for students only as you well know that they are matured people that can father you here and a lot of them that can't take your bullshii will definitely report you to the mods for your rudeness, pettiness and toxicity
Aah... I remember you... You're still bearing a grudge? undecided

And yes, I'm irresistible... It's been weeks since I pointed out how stupid you are... Yet, you're here... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
BoredBerry:

If your account is cloned by as troll then mass reported by his many alternate accounts, you wouldn't be upset? undecided

The dude is ruining my reputation on the olosho thread... And bragging that he's gotten rid of me so he would be the only berry here...

Sorry, maybe you can handle the bullshit... I can't

Well whatever rocks your boat. Enjoy your evening.
Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by stunnert(m): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
BoredBerry:
Aah... I remember you... You're still bearing a grudge? undecided

And yes, I'm irresistible... It's been weeks since I pointed out how stupid you are... Yet, you're here... wink

Berry go and get a life and stop being foolish here on NL. I know deep down you're a wonderful person but the spirit of foolishness is just clogging your brain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 08, 2022
stunnert:

Berry go and get a life and stop being foolish here on NL. I know deep down you're a wonderful person but the spirit of foolishness is just clogging your brain
grin

The compliment... It touched me... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Pumpumking: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2022
BoredBerry:

I'm back for vengeance!

angry
Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 08, 2022
Pumpumking:

angry
Please, don't
Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Pumpumking: 12:19am On Feb 08, 2022
BoredBerry:

I'm back for vengeance!

why shudunt they ban u....are u lightskin?...are u benyansi??.....I begggggggy!!!! (no ofeinse) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by odinson1(m): 2:12am On Feb 08, 2022
BoredBerry:
Please, don't

That's when you know he's about to say something stupid grin grin grin grin

But seriously, cut down on the bitterness Berry. You are sounding like Magnolia and Zzor/Iyaebe

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by ImamOfViolence: 2:17am On Feb 08, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're back?

Can you get as life? Leave me alone!!! You're as grown man trolling as teen on a forum...

Don't you feel unfulfilled and stupid?
a stupid een for that matter
Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by ImamOfViolence: 2:19am On Feb 08, 2022
BoredBerry:

I'm back for vengeance!

what if I tell u I am the mod happily baning your account cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 08, 2022
Why are you following the cloned account along with your main?
Or you're the one behind that moniker too?.
Hmmm.. bored you are indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Pumpumking: 3:08am On Feb 08, 2022
BoredBerry:
Please, don't

Ok then..please i beg please can i kindly mate wit u? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 08, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
Hard to believe... But you are close to one
Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:27am On Feb 08, 2022
odinson1:

That's when you know he's about to say something stupid grin grin grin grin

But seriously, cut down on the bitterness Berry. You are sounding like Magnolia and Zzor/Iyaebe
You missed my previous mention? undecided

I find it hard to like someone who's two-faced... You act nice, as though you care... But you're like the rest... And that's fine... Preach to someone else, but keep your b.s far away from me...

According to you, you like Nigerian women. Yet you turn a blind eye to the hundreds of posts and comments abusing them... I like a handful of Nigerian men and I boldly point out their flaws whenever I can... You and I are the same, only I'm badass enough to accept that I'm a hater... And I'm not a pretentious, self-righteous hypocrite.wink

And yes, I see mrcork's mention and roll my eyes... He's an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 08, 2022
Descottes:
Why are you following the cloned account along with your main?
Or you're the one behind that moniker too?.
Hmmm.. bored you are indeed
Nope... Sometimes, he insults people I'm close to and like... So I explain myself...

Plus, it's common sense to follow someone who's pretending to be you... It's just Nairaland but still...
Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by helinues: 4:57am On Feb 08, 2022
This is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Datboredberrry(f): 5:24am On Feb 08, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
the babe don dey follow you oh
Re: What Did I Do To Nairaland? by Truvelisback(m): 5:35am On Feb 08, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
What was the reason?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need am badly. / Wife Swapping, Your Take??? Do You See This Working In Nigeria??? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.