Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

How To Approach Women: The Three Step Process - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach Women: The Three Step Process (398 Views)

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach Women: The Three Step Process by grahamfin: 12:47am On Feb 08, 2022
Can't take your eyes off a lady sitting across the bar from you, but too afraid to go and talk to her? Yes, women are intimidating, complicated creatures, but on the whole we really don't mind being approached by a man, as long as he is not creepy, slimy, or an obvious jackass.

The best advice I can give any guy wanting to approach a woman, is very basic. Just be yourself. You need to know the signs that it is OK to approach, what to say when you get there, and what to do if it goes well, and if it doesn't. There are a lot of ladies out there, and if you want to meet someone, go for it! You have nothing to lose, and possibly a lot to gain.

Step #1.

This is called the, "I think you are hot" phase. If you are in a public place, like a club or a cafe, and a woman makes eye contact with you more than once, that's a very good sign. If she only looks at you once, she is probably only taking in her surroundings, and not looking to meet anybody. If, however, she makes eye contact with you at least three times, and smiles, you have been given the green light to approach. If she adjusts her position to where she can see you, and touches her hair, get a move on boy, she's waiting for you!

Step #2.

This is the, "What the hell do I say?" phase. Honesty is the best policy when it comes to this. It's very simple, just say "I noticed you from across the room, and I wanted to meet you". That's all you have to say. She will either be very flattered, and start a conversation or thank you for your candor and let you down easy. Don't approach with a lie. For example, a few years ago a friend of mine was having a drink with some of her girlfriends, and she had been making eye contact with a guy she found very attractive. He was given the green light to approach and he did. When he walked up he said, "Do I know you from somewhere?" Obviously he did not, and what started off as a lie continued as a lie when she found out two dates later, that he actually had a serious girlfriend. Unless you want her to think you are a douche bag, just be honest.

Step #3.

So, you have been given the green light to approach, you have introduced yourself, and now you are having a conversation. This is the "Oh Crap, I have to be witty, charming, funny, and interesting in five minutes" phase. It's true, the first five minutes of a conversation, can determine a lot. Remember, that it is very important not to monopolize the conversation. In fact, you should ask questions, and allow her to ask you some questions. If you are getting one word answers, and she is not asking you anything about yourself, politely thank her for her time, and walk away. If, however, you are having a good conversation and she has stopped looking around, and is very intent on talking to you, buy her a drink and see what happens.

Always remember, that you are a great guy, unless you behave otherwise. Women respond well to honestly and sincerity. Even if there is no spark between you and the woman you approached, she will not go back to her friends and tell them that you were an overgrown frat boy. She will appreciate the way you approached her, and who is to say, she doesn't have a friend who wouldn't be a better match for you. The dating game is not easy, but if you really want to meet somebody, and possibly have a relationship, then you need to be yourself from the beginning, and let the chips fall where they may

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Women: The Three Step Process by Dottore: 3:48am On Feb 08, 2022
Jobless Broke ass spotted
Re: How To Approach Women: The Three Step Process by Dottore: 3:50am On Feb 08, 2022
Another trash by another lazy broke ass.
Hustle hard, make more money.

The presence of wealth carries the aura of attraction. No need to study and cram nonsense.

While you are practicing all these long thesis one guyman will come with a clean car and some cash to burn then carry your dream girl and join with the one already in his car for an adventurous 3-some.
When she comes back 3 days after, another will use inmessage app to book her for the next weekend. While she's still leading you on in your Romeo blues, she will be begging the 3some guyman for attention, letting him know she's still very available then she will tell you that she's part of the organising committee of a big programme in her church and she's playing a leading role and she doesn't want to fail her Pastor because every other person is looking up to her.
Make money bro and you will have unending supply of damsels

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To Approach Women: The Three Step Process by steveneche(m): 3:51am On Feb 08, 2022
YOU CAN NOW BROWSE LONGER AT CHEAPER PRICE

(1) (Reply)

We We're Inside A Keke When I Ran Off And Left Her. OMG / Just Gone Like That Cos Of Love / Soft Boobs Bbnaija Chic Is Seen Fully Exposing Erect Breasts Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.