Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) (30784 Views)

Cat Video: Kurt Zouma, Brother Charged Under Animal Welfare Act / David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma / "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Praktikals(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Luckysbab:

Alright
Do you support the beheading of Apostates
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Luckysbab: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Praktikals:

Do you support the beheading of Apostates

I support all aspects of the Shari'a.

Though, I'm still wondering where in the article states anything about apostasy.
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Praktikals(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Luckysbab:

I support all aspects of the Shari'a.

You support that a man should be beheaded, just for leaving Islam, and yet claim that Islam is against cruelty to man and animals.
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Luckysbab: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Praktikals:

You support that a man should be beheaded, just for leaving Islam, and yet claim that Islam is against cruelty to man and animals.

Rules are rules.

The punishment for deserting in the Army is execution, yet it's illegal for an Soldier to harass another person unjustifiably.
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Myself2(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2022
Lagusta:

we don hear o

Dem correct you, instead of you to acknowledge and say thanks or just acknowledge, you dey sound as if na bad dem do you. Some pipo sef
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by KingTom(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
haywhy1026:
He will soon be charged for violence against defenseless animal, risk of injury to an animal and uploading of indecent video.....black men need to be wise,,,, this oyinbo people no like them.....next thing, his club go suspend am...
You foresaw it wise one

1 Like

Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Lagusta(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Myself2:

Dem correct you, instead of you to acknowledge and say thanks or just acknowledge, you dey sound as if na bad dem do you. Some pipo sef

Are you talking to me? grin
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by harryboyng(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pootle:

oyibo dey vex and dem wan lock am up for animal cruelty

On top him own animal again oo
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by harryboyng(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
fredoooooo:

In obodo oyinbo ,Animals most especially Dog and cat have more value than a blackman

Na wan
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by harryboyng(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
postdigger:

If you ever leave this country to the UK, try making a video of you beating a cat or dog.

Then you'll understand how "e take be news"

Hmmmmm
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by harryboyng(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kingluqman:
Na news because Na for sane country grin

smiley smiley
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Pootle: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2022
harryboyng:

On top him own animal again oo

na oyibo foolishness be that
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Bettylionness: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2022
Animals abuse grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy let him be abeg

But I have a great program to make money as you enjoy the game this season Inverse score prediction system football, the hit rate is as high as 96.38%.
Daily 100% stable income,
Join the team and earn 3%-6% profit every day.
Bet according to the team's predicted match plan, Long-term and stable investment income.

If you want to know more click on my signature below and chat me up directly on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efe Ajagba Representing Nigeria At Rio Olympics / Ronaldo Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Friends / Yobo, NFF Executives In Uyo For Vincent Enyeama's Mum's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.