Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

Oh Just My First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh Just My First Time (963 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Just My First Time by PutAmForBreast: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello guys am really scared. I am 24years old and I just had my first sex this January. I tried all my best not to put my dick but she persuaded me that I should if I really want to cum(she refused to do BJ).
I dint know how but I did put my dick and cum in just 5secs.. I was totally scared.. It looked as if I have committed the greatest sin and I am worthless to God.
I immediately got scared and asked her directly if she hard HIV, she got angry nd said no. But I was already feeling little inchy nd discomfort at d tip of my dick.
It's been 3weeks naw and my dick has never been at ease as it was. My tip is still inchy and I feel little hotness wen urinating..
Guys please what's d general symptoms of any std. I av browse and tire.. funny enough since daht day I av been seeing various things about std nd hiv I am scared guys it's my first time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh Just My First Time by Cerebellum: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
You're a nincompoopgrin

3 Likes

Re: Oh Just My First Time by donbachi(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
You did not sin against GOD.rather,you sinned against your own body.just look at how restless you are or been since your sexual exploration.
Fear,lost of self-worth,regrets,self-rejection and feeling not loved by GOD anymore.

I will advise you see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Oh Just My First Time by Oceanjagaban: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
After now u go dey get discharge...no fear
Re: Oh Just My First Time by shilenji(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sweetie has arrived grin
Re: Oh Just My First Time by Nonexisting: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Why didn't you put your dick for her breast instead like your username suggested? Well the truth is that from my personal opinion and diagnosis of the situation, you already have gonorrhea. Drink andrew liver salt or just put two teaspoons of salt in glass of water and drink morning and night. Follow this my advice at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: Oh Just My First Time by Pumpumking: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
PutAmForBreast:
Hello guys am really scared. I am 24years old and I just had my first sex this January. I tried all my best not to put my dick but she persuaded me that I should if I really want to cum(she refused to do BJ).
I dint know how but I did put my dick and cum in just 5secs.. I was totally scared.. It looked as if I have committed the greatest sin and I am worthless to God.
I immediately got scared and asked her directly if she hard HIV, she got angry nd said no. But I was already feeling little inchy nd discomfort at d tip of my dick.
It's been 3weeks naw and my dick has never been at ease as it was. My tip is still inchy and I feel little hotness wen urinating..
Guys please what's d general symptoms of any std. I av browse and tire.. funny enough since daht day I av been seeing various things about std nd hiv I am scared guys it's my first time...

Calm down bro. ...u aint skinnny like tooothpig so it aint HIV...u all good.sometimes the mind play trick on u & make u over think.
Wot u need to do right now go to yor nearest chemist & spek to a male assistant...juss call him aside & explain. He will give u the right tablet & u be fine.....in the mean time, u will neeed to keep drinking loads of water. The more u piss, the more u get better. Its no big deal..we have all been there. GO TO CHEMIST RIGHT NOW & DONT WOOOOOORY ABOUT NADA. spek to a male assistant.
Lessson learnt...always carry coondom or pour outside.. No worries!! smiley
Re: Oh Just My First Time by madone: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
PutAmForBreast:
stupid drunk like you fat lips liar
Re: Oh Just My First Time by Goldbw122(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
PutAmForBreast:
You have caught it ooo
Re: Oh Just My First Time by Cubalabloo(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Guy,u just won the women's champions league. Be prepared if u are a recipient of STD.
Re: Oh Just My First Time by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dm this man

https://www.nairaland.com/helpsomeone

though your moniker sounds funny PutAmForBreast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh Just My First Time by Truvelisback(m): 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ur moniker confirmed that u are a joker.
Re: Oh Just My First Time by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
Put am for breast and swear.

If I do you bad

If I do you bad

No pour me water oo...

2 Likes

Re: Oh Just My First Time by Boogyman557: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool Ur mind is playing wit u...

U feel dat way bcus it's ur 1st Time and Na MUMMY PIKIN U be...

NOTHING de HAPPEN to U..

So go INTO D WORLD and NACK Dem ALL..

As I de TYPE u now... I de 4 ASHAWOO house..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Oh Just My First Time by yyba: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Pumpumking:

Calm down bro. ...u aint skinnny like tooothpig so it aint HIV...u all good.sometimes the mind play trick on u & make u over think.
Wot u need to do right now go to yor nearest chemist & spek to a male assistant...juss call him aside & explain. He will give u the right tablet & u be fine.....in the mean time, u will neeed to keep drinking loads of water. The more u piss, the more u get better. Its no big deal..we have all been there. GO TO CHEMIST RIGHT NOW & DONT WOOOOOORY ABOUT NADA. spek to a male assistant.
Lessson learnt...always carry coondom or pour outside.. No worries!! smiley
hehehe why will he call the chemist aside and explain to him na grin
Re: Oh Just My First Time by Angrygoat: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
I rem my first sex in 2014,a Yoruba lady with very big ass,I met her at a cafe, toasted her and all,when she saw my doings, she believed my lies. I banged her for like 10mins b4 I came,wow when I was coming inside the condom it felt like sugar. But good 10mins i banged her like a mad goat. Not now,if to say then na now,na 3hrs.somebody shout bangeyluyah

1 Like

Re: Oh Just My First Time by Pumpumking: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
yyba:
hehehe why will he call the chemist aside and explain to him na grin

He does not call chemist..HE GO TO CHEMIST!!!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Oh Just My First Time by adedayo3193(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
PutAmForBreast:

You get Mind ooo??...you do olosho raw
Re: Oh Just My First Time by Candidlady: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
PutAmForBreast:

The bolded cracked my backbone grin

You turned zombie over a cherry... She tells you put your hand in fire you will do it ba?
Mk ultra is learning work compared to Cherry's mind control techniques

Ubanka

Oh you are 24... Men truly mature slowly ...
Re: Oh Just My First Time by Pineapplelove: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
PutAmForBreast:

first thing first, i like your user name

(1) (Reply)

Sweetplum Sum1 Is Missing You / We The Virgins Are Been Marginalised - Says Virgin Lady (vid) / Today I'm Going To Try Out This New Style With One Ashewwo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.