Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG (13707 Views)

Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid / Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG / Eden Hazard To Be Offered Real Madrid Transfer Move If Zidane Sells Bale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Zainabthegirl1(f): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Aww! Good start for him this year
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Biafranodogwu55: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
This guy will be billionaire This i have seen
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by stancod(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kizzygentle:
My male child will learn how to play ball by force. If he cant play i will force him and if he dosent learn i will disown him. I must benefit this legit ritual money.
Omo u make me laugh hard
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Mariangeles(f): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Diceailezz:
Mbappe + that Brazilian kid e go choke

That guy wey resemble akpororo abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by KingTom(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
INTENTLYINTENSE:
I am currently having heavy meltdown due to withdrawal symptoms from substance abuse, and i will be homeless in a week among several other difficulties that has exceeded my threshold.

I could honestly throw in the towel. I can't take it any longer.
Be strong bro, you can make it
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Angelfrost(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mbappe is better suited at Madrid right now than anywhere else... That attack is literally crying for him.

He should be wise and take this free exit, even if those oil money Sheikhs offer him 5 times Messi's salary!

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Angelfrost(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

That guy wey resemble akpororo abi? cheesy

Akpororo can only dream... lipsrsealed
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Polynek(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
BigBelleControl:
One thing about football is that some players go to their dream clubs and ended up flopping here. Mbappe should be careful.

And I don't know why PSG didn't give him a contract all this while and he would now go to Madrid for free. That's bad footballing business
They offered Him mouth watery contract yet he refused to sign, he hv made up his mind to join Madrid
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Cantonese: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please convince Arsene Wenger to go to PSG. I think Wenger can get the best out of Messi, Neymar and Mbappe if Mbappe is convinced to stay.

I believe that PSG can win the champions league with those players and Arsene Wenger.
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Mariangeles(f): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
tiswell:
Mbape is overrated

He should keep pride aside,lest he end up like the overrated neymar jnr

I don’t agree that he’s overrated.

Wait until he joins Real Madrid…
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Mariangeles(f): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Akpororo can only dream... lipsrsealed

To be fair, na Akpororo we first know o. cheesy
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by porthouse7(f): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
INTENTLYINTENSE:
I am currently having heavy meltdown due to withdrawal symptoms from substance abuse, and i will be homeless in a week among several other difficulties that has exceeded my threshold.

hang on bro, u gonna be fine
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Gadjone20: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
SEe below
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by aktolly54(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
BigBelleControl:
One thing about football is that some players go to their dream clubs and ended up flopping here. Mbappe should be careful.

And I don't know why PSG didn't give him a contract all this while and he would now go to Madrid for free. That's bad footballing business
presence of Messi in psg is making mpabbe uncomfortable. If na me be mbappe leaving that osg club will be my own decisions as well. If osg sell Messi, am very sure mbappe will stay at psg . Even psg ready to double the wages real Madrid about to pay mbappe ,I don't think he will stay in psg
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Rhado: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
INTENTLYINTENSE:

You will be fine. Keep fighting, I assure you, you won’t lose.
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Lamasta(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kizzygentle:
My male child will learn how to play ball by force. If he cant play i will force him and if he dosent learn i will disown him. I must benefit this legit ritual money.
Na only football be sport way money dey
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Lamasta(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
PSG best player about leaving
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]Mbappe and Neymar not not overrated.Both teammates not generational teammates.[/s] undecided
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Yoighaman(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
damilola4162:

https://newspremises.com.ng/mbappe-to-join-real-madrid-even-if-zidane-replaces-pochettino-at-psg/

If he doesn't leave PSG, any achievement he attains will be ascribed to Messi. He should leave and not play under the shadow of Messi, he needs to make a name for himself and become that superhero we all look forward to. Messi has tried, he should make way for Mbappe and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Emmiemoni4u2(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Messi the messy fraud will soon get exposed without Kylian
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by anambraamaka: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
His heart is set on real madrid
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Echara: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
yusluvad:
Madrid this madrid that, make the guy dey go nah! If the move favours him congrats, and if it didn't, he'll learn his lesson.

At times life is a teacher, he should ask E. Hazard. Goodluck to him though...

Bad belle people everywhere. Why not tell him to ask C. Ronaldo, Zidane, Luka Modric, and other big moves with success?
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by emekamatthew976: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
MADRID IS A 50-50 CHANCE OF HIM SHINING CUS MOST OF THE WORLD CLASS WENT THERE BUT WAS LOST IN A SINGLE TRAINING ASK KAKA BECKHAM AND HAZARD THEY WERE GOD ON THERE PREVIOUS CLUB BEFORE MADRID CAME CALLING YOU NO THE STORY AFTER THEY ARRIVED AT LA BLANCOS
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Dreytonisback(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Imagine A Frontline with players like :

Benzema
Vinicius jnr
Asencio
Camavinga
Navas
Mbappe

Omo Barca fans just prepare to cry for completely 10yrs without smelling the Laliga cup

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Soso990240(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
tiswell:
Mbape is overrated

He should keep pride aside,lest he end up like the overrated neymar jnr
U mean Hazard?
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by tesppidd: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kizzygentle:
See you!

You think its easy like that..

Am sure there are over 50 million footballers and aspiring footballers in the world.

Less than 10 thousand make good money from football.

That's less than 0.001 percent.

Don't limit or force your child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bernice Ibhade Ighalo's 4th Birthday: Jude Ighalo Celebrates His Daughter / Nigerians May Miss Out On Watching The 2013 Nations Cup / Rivers United (Nigeria) Beat Bloemfontein Celtic (South Africa) 5-0 On Aggregate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.