Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,606 members, 7,888,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

What Family Quarrel? Kanye West, 44, Parties With Kim Kardashian Replica Chaney - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Family Quarrel? Kanye West, 44, Parties With Kim Kardashian Replica Chaney (739 Views)

Kanye West’s New Sweetheart Chaney Jones Is A Carbon Copy Of Kim Kardashian As S / Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Family Quarrel? Kanye West, 44, Parties With Kim Kardashian Replica Chaney by philstone(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
The 44-year-old musical artist last week was sighted with Jones, 24, at the Malibu venue Soho House
Also seen on the outing was Khloe Kardashian’s ex French Montana, 37, and Kylie Jenner’s boyfriend Travis Scott, who welcomed his second child with Kim’s sister last week
The event was apparently a listening party for Donda 2, the impending eleventh studio album from Kanye
Kanye’s new love interest Julia Fox was partying with friends in New York though her rapper beau headed for dinner with Chaney
The outing with his ex wife’s family members came as Kanye removed all his posts concerning Kim and their children from his Instagram account following days of quarreling with his ex
Kanye West was again spotted with Instagram model Chaney Jones in Malibu for a party at Nobu on Monday.
Read More ....https://www.newssourge.com/what-family-quarrel-kanye-west-44-parties-with-kim-kardashian-replica-chaney-jones-24-ex-sister-in-law-kendall-jenner-and-kylies-beau-travis-scott-as-he-deletes-all-instagram-posts-concernin/

1 Share

Re: What Family Quarrel? Kanye West, 44, Parties With Kim Kardashian Replica Chaney by Kingpin1000: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
Na man wey get craze like Kanye fit that Kardashian family
Re: What Family Quarrel? Kanye West, 44, Parties With Kim Kardashian Replica Chaney by donbachi(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
44 na e him still dey zuzu like dis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Family Quarrel? Kanye West, 44, Parties With Kim Kardashian Replica Chaney by MufasaLion: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
When it comes to the Kardashian family, never wife 'em. I still prefer Khloè and Kylie, though.
Re: What Family Quarrel? Kanye West, 44, Parties With Kim Kardashian Replica Chaney by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
May God bless the lady behind Kanye's smile.
My nigga don 2 suffer for vaginarians handgrin

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Set Up Your Facebook Page For Monetisation..read Details / 2 Photographers That Has Taken Bobrisky Picture That Looks So Erotic / Davido Takes Delivery Of His 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.