Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,044 members, 7,973,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:26 PM

Show Yourself Love And Win An Apple Macbook This Valetine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Show Yourself Love And Win An Apple Macbook This Valetine (221 Views)

A Man Visited My Hospital On Valetine's Day, See What He Did To Me / Valetine And Fact About The Lover Day / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Show Yourself Love And Win An Apple Macbook This Valetine by joeytrib: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
VALENTINE GIVEAWAY ALERT �!!

Xend Finance - Africa's First Crypto Bank, is an app that allows users to convert their naira and save in dollars and earn up to 15% annual interest in their savings. This Valentine's, Xend Finance is spreading the love with "The Month of Love Giveaway Challenge".

DOWNLOAD THE APP HERE: https://xend.finance/mobileapp.html

They will be giving out up to $2000 and an Apple M1 Macbook, to amazing users this season.

HOW TO WIN:

1. Download the Xend Finance App from Google Play Store and App Store
2. Register and Create an account
2. Create a Fixed Savings Plan
3. Top up your fixed savings plan with a minimum of $5 (N3000) daily.
4. AND STAND A CHANCE TO WIN AN APPLE MACBOOK OR BE PART OF THE 20 PEOPLE TO WIN $2000

Start saving now till February 28th, 2022.

DOWNLOAD THE APP HERE: https://xend.finance/mobileapp.html

#SaveYourSavings #CryptoBankForEveryone #ValentinesGiveaway #XendFinance

Re: Show Yourself Love And Win An Apple Macbook This Valetine by techboss1313: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
I must commend you. You have been saving since the beginning of the month and you have not missed a single day!
I am here giving you a standing ovation ���� even though you can’t see me.
You have come this far, and we have just 7 days to go. Remember, there is a 2021 Apple MacBook and a $100 up for grabs.
But more importantly, you have successfully shown yourself love this season and you now have money you can splurge on yourself.
If you have not been saving, it is not too late to enjoy this amazing offer.
Get started now by:
Downloading the Xend Finance app from your Play Store or App Store.
Creating a Fixed Savings Plan.
Saving a minimum of $5 (₦3000)dollars every day.
With these three simple steps, you too might be the proud owner of a 2021 Apple Macbook and $100.
Don’t waste any more time. Click on this link or open your Xend Finance app to start saving now.
https://xend.finance/mobileapp.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Christians Should Celebrate Valentine's Day. / Abegall This Jobless Simps Should Mind Dem Self!! / I Finally Wrote Something About Mum. Whats your opinion ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.