Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell (17015 Views)

Meet The Graduate Who Sells Akara In Abuja While Waiting For Her NYSC. Photo / Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers / Starting Salary At Cggveritas Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell by thomasjohn: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2011
pls who knows what a graduate at shell earns, I've been invited for SRD, i want to have an idea of their pay and other benefits that come with the job,
thank you.
Re: Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell by Jarus(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2011
Cross the SRD first.

When a friend got the offer 3 years ago, the pay was 6.8m pa and 750k per month.
It may have increased now.
Re: Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell by thomasjohn: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
Thabk you very much,thats alot of money.
i'll prepare very well

1 Like

Re: Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell by diva90: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
wats SRD?
Re: Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell by thomasjohn: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2011
Shell recruitment day, its an interview, a stage for getting into shell

1 Like

Re: Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell by nnemak(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2011
Nba, no prepare well en, dey wait till them tell u say na big moni, mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew angry angry angry

thomasjohn:

Thabk you very much,thats alot of money.
i'll prepare very well

them never even call u for medical self, u don deyask about money, undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell by thomasjohn: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2011
if i know the money the thin go jinger me na
Re: Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell by Syenite(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2011
Jarus:

Cross the SRD first.

When a friend got the offer 3 years ago, the pay was [b]6.8m pa and 750k per month.[/b]It may have increased now.

How does this tally.You people like posting things based on hear-say.

@poster what you should be asking is the interview format. I have gone through the SRD and I can assure that it was the most challenging interview I ever attended.
If you finally get the offer it is not automatic employment 'cos u'll pass through the SITP for one year.If you meet the requirements then you'll get the full employment. So you see you still have rivers to cross.

Best of God.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell by thomasjohn: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2011
thank u very much,but i heard it has been modified,i was told srd is d final part,once u pass srd u are employed immediately then u go for sitp for 1 yr. and someone told me the take home is around 600 so i just wanted to confirm.
thanx
Re: Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell by staniyere(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
Did u finally got the job??
Re: Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell by qanda: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2019
- Download 729 paged Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job test Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. (Logik Numerical, Verbal and Abstract Questions and Answers included)

-Download Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) job interview guide on Q and A App.

Get the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Share this information with your loved ones

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Application Forms On Sale For The 2012/13 Intake / The Biggest Lies People Told Me About Entrepreneurship / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.