Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,502 members, 7,904,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Is The Pay At Shell For A Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Pay At Shell For A Graduate (1546 Views)

PAY At Honeyland College Ipaja / Can You Work As A Cleaner If The Pay Is Good? / Graduate Trainee Pay At Ecobank Acess Bank Fcmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Pay At Shell For A Graduate by thomasjohn: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2011
pls who knows what a technical graduate at shell earns, I've been invited for SRD, i want to have an idea of their pay and other benefits that come with the job,
thank you.
Re: What Is The Pay At Shell For A Graduate by nnemak(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
More than you can chew wink
Re: What Is The Pay At Shell For A Graduate by thomasjohn: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2011
u have any idea what is the take home at the end of the month and what the end of year is?
Re: What Is The Pay At Shell For A Graduate by bestads(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2011
My friend Salary is for productivity and solution, concentrate on convincing the panel with your skills,intelligence and experience rather than salary.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy In Akure,ondo State / Minaj Broadcast International Aptitude Test / Bell Oil & Gas Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.