Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:45 AM

Please Who Knows This Company In Ikeja - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Who Knows This Company In Ikeja (227 Views)

Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. / Pls Who Knows About Ecart Internet Service ? I Just Received A Credit Alert Fro / Who Knows This Post Office Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows This Company In Ikeja by Getsaved(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good day nairalanders, please I just got an invitation for interview with this company that goes by the name Covenant plus Engineering Ltd. The adress is 20,Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.. I am trying to play it safe here, considering the news of ritual killings all over the nation. Please if you know about them, could you help me with information about them if they are real and credible company?
Re: Please Who Knows This Company In Ikeja by gabpaul: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nobody wan die but dem wan go heaven *in 2baba's voice* grin
Re: Please Who Knows This Company In Ikeja by Habayomie(m): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2022
Getsaved:
Good day nairalanders, please I just got an invitation for interview with this company that goes by the name Covenant plus Engineering Ltd. The adress is 20,Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.. I am trying to play it safe here, considering the news of ritual killings all over the nation. Please if you know about them, could you help me with information about them if they are real and credible company?
Network marketing(gnld),...if you know,you know

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Quick Sale!!! SOLD / Technology Like Bluetooth / 5 Month Old Canon 1200d For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.