Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,801 members, 7,921,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:36 PM

Best Good Morning Tea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Good Morning Tea (380 Views)

Ginger, Garlic, And Lemon Early Morning Tea; What You Need To Stay More Healthy / Ruzu Herbal Tea / 8 Best Slimming Tea, Coffee And Supplements In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Good Morning Tea by baayurvedic: 7:05am On Feb 09, 2022
Some people are lucky enough to jump out of bed as soon as their alarm goes off.

Besides, most of us need a cup of tea to begin our day, but what is the best good morning tea to drink in the morning hours?

Okay, let’s see,

If you need a quick jump-start in the morning, nothing beats our Suprabhat Chai from Butterfly Ayurveda. It is the perfect tea to drink in the early morning.

The Butterfly Ayurveda Suprabhat Chai (2 gm each) is a nutrient-rich Tulsi green tea that balances Kapha Dosha.

Taking this ayurvedic tea first thing in the morning will enhance your cognitive function.

It is a natural combination of Tulsi, Mulethi (iquorice), Brahmi, black pepper, and selected tea leaves from the Glenburn tea estate in Darjeeling.

And, it is the perfect brew for our over-stimulated, busy lives. If you need an energy boost without crashing in the morning, this tea is the perfect choice for you.

View More-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cdu6X912es

Re: Best Good Morning Tea by NathalyLeblanc: 5:02am On Oct 05, 2023
"Personally, I find that tea is the perfect way to kickstart my day. The aroma alone is invigorating, and when you take that first sip, it's like a gentle nudge to the senses. I've noticed it helps with that initial morning grogginess and really enhances cognitive function. Plus, it's Ayurvedic, adding that extra wellness to my routine.
So, if you're looking for that ideal morning tea that not only wakes you up but also keeps you energized without the dreaded mid-morning slump, these brands are often recommended for good reason."

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With Me / OAUTH CMD Defies Buhari’s Order To Vacate Office / Spinal Force Reviews [back Pain Supplement]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.