Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,123 members, 7,925,526 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi (22964 Views)

Slyvester Oromoniyi: Delta Autopsy Botched, No Evidence Of Poison - Pathologist / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by ivolt: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
endy69:
When the rich and powerful commit crime in Nigeria there would always be an excuse for them to invade justice. I was thinking that this case would be difference but no I was wrong. Nigeria my motherland when will you know the true meaning of justice? When will the powerful and mighty pay for the crime they commit? I also thought that Lagos State Governor was better and won't bow for pressure but that wasn't the case. All they want to do is for the public eyes to get off this case so they handle it their way. Professionals forget ethics of their profession and lie when they see money
Learn to read and if you don't understand, ask for clarifications.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by bigdammyj: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Okay
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by CXLVII: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
endy69:
When the rich and powerful commit crime in Nigeria there would always be an excuse for them to invade justice. I was thinking that this case would be difference but no I was wrong. Nigeria my motherland when will you know the true meaning of justice? When will the powerful and mighty pay for the crime they commit? I also thought that Lagos State Governor was better and won't bow for pressure but that wasn't the case. All they want to do is for the public eyes to get off this case so they handle it their way. Professionals forget ethics of their profession and lie when they see money

Case closed!
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by Eriokanmi: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Na cultist dey rule naija. One day, they'd all face their comeuppance. Sadly these people are in all professions including medicine. They know themselves, their network is strong and whatever they say most times is final. Their days of reckoning is near. I also heard of the abrupt end of the OAU postgraduate student who was brutally murdered inside a hotel owned by OUI in Ife and felt so bad. They should just continue.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by jaxxy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
The truth must come out.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by Arysexy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ontop the pain of losing a son, they still made public how they dissected the boy like a lab rat.

How will d parents feel readily all these?

The rich get away with any crime. This boy may not get justice in Nigeria
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by drlaykay(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
The parents killed the child.
A child that sick wasn't taken to the hospital.
How na?
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by egojeny1(f): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
I wonder how this boy's carcass will be now.
RIP lil champ.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by holluwizzy: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
One bottle of fact for u.

endy69:
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Eniade99:
Someone somewhere is hiding something about the death of this innocent boy. No matter how long truth is hidden, it will surely show up.
What is hidden is why exactly the sick boy was taken to a church for prayers and not a hospital for proper attention.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by goody234: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Emotional nigerians instead of asking why this guy was not admitted into hospital by the school immediately ..everybody is talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by NotoriousBiggyS: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
However, Soyemi, during cross-examination by Falana, told the inquest that he did not carry out any test on the black substance found in the deceased’s intestine on the grounds that LASUTH did not have a laboratory to test poisonous substances

Can u imagine
A whole Lasuth have no laboratory testing poisonous substance

From that silly excuse of a statement I now believe there is serious hanky panky between the lagos state government and dowen college to cover up that innocent boy real cause of death

This country is one of the most miserable country in the world where justice is the hardest to get especially to the poor and unconnected

2 Likes

Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by baby124: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Then take it for testing now. No need releasing sensational press. How can you say black substance. In this day and age?

1 Like

Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by olabrad: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
endy69:
When the rich and powerful commit crime in Nigeria there would always be an excuse for them to invade justice. I

It is not invade. It is evade justice.

2 Likes

Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by eldoradoxx: 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
'Soyemi, during cross-examination by Falana, told the inquest that he did not carry out any test on the black substance found in the deceased’s intestine on the grounds that LASUTH did not have a laboratory to test poisonous substances"

And they rushed to conclude that he died a natural death at age 11. Nigerians can see the level of their medical professionals. There is black (obviously strange) substance found in his intestine but without testing it to ascertain what it is, they rushed and gave the school and those involved a clean get away from murder.

2 Likes

Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by BarrElChapo(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
This 22year old timid fool, joining issues would definitely be step down. when you find the morale to go ask that your sister's friend out comeback lets talk. Ezi bida
solofresh:
All you do is come online to spew trash as usual
Keyboard warrior
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by cosmatika(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Nigeria with quack doctors, all that is in their head right from when they gained admission into school to when they are done with their cramming is money. That's why they keep leaving the country, for all those dollar, pounds country. Even no president have ever allowed any Nigerian doctor to touch them, right from obasanjo, to Yaradua, to Buhari.

All of them giving us different results after taking bribe, even without bride, autopsy in Nigeria is scam, it's better to give your loved ones to a tailor for autopsy. It's painful the innocent boy is gone now. And their nonesense association, all they know is to be looking for how government will increase their salary. So that they can kill more people

If you are not rich in this country, pray oooo. And be expecting worse.

Your illiteracy stinks to high heavens. I'm sure your dull brain in genetic and no one in your family can ever be a medical practitioner, hence the hatred.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by solofresh(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
BarrElChapo:
This 22year old timid fool, joining issues would definitely be step down. when you find the morale to go ask that your sister's friend out comeback lets talk. Ezi bida
grin lol
You are indeed foolish if you think you can judge me from my posts here
Arindin
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by talk2maurice(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Make them allow this boy rest in peace na...haba
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by eldoradoxx: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Nigeria with quack doctors, all that is in their head right from when they gained admission into school to when they are done with their cramming is money. That's why they keep leaving the country, for all those dollar, pounds country. Even no president have ever allowed any Nigerian doctor to touch them, right from obasanjo, to Yaradua, to Buhari.

All of them giving us different results after taking bribe, even without bride, autopsy in Nigeria is scam, it's better to give your loved ones to a tailor for autopsy. It's painful the innocent boy is gone now. And their nonesense association, all they know is to be looking for how government will increase their salary. So that they can kill more people

Nigeria has no healthcare for anybody including the doctors themselves. Doctors that don't even have sufficient PPE to protect themselves from contracting disease while treating patients. I read somewhere that many doctors have died treating lassa fever.
I did three simple blood group test in three different hospitals one teaching hospital and two other big government hospitals and came out with three different groups and these people call themselves medical professionals.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by jrusky(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Either pathologist did good job or bad job I will be the last person to belief that innocent boy died natural death.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by Sterope(f): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Which kin country be this now?
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by seborrhic: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
The way Dr soyemi finished the first pathologist,you would think he has been having grudges with him since medical school.
He basically said the first consultant pathologist didn't do anything close to an autopsy during the first autopsy!
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by seborrhic: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
ivolt:

The OP highlighted some ambiguous part of the testimony while ignoring the actual conclusion.
Even the heading could be used to arrive at a wrong conclusion of what Dr Soyemi actually said.
While confirming that indeed there was a substance extracted from the intestine,he went further to state under cross examination that the substance could be the formalin used in embalming him or even faecal matter.
He absolutely ruled out any death arising from physical assault because he didn't find any tell tale signs of such.

2 Likes

Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by Jannyjames: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
None grin grin
Romanoff:
Which of the pathologist do we believe now?
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Trumpcard05:

https://punchng.com/oromoni-black-substance-found-in-victims-intestine-lasuth-lacks-testing-lab-says-pathologist/?amp

Black substance found in victim’s intestine, LASUTH lacks testing lab, says pathologistI

1.let see how much government budget for LASUTH LAB?

2.second question people who go to LASUTH Lab what are they looking for? Death??
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Nigerian doctors reputation in the Uk is poor, only second to Indians. And this is because the number of Indians doctors in the Uk is many time that of Nigeria's
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by ekineme: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
Black Substance is found in the intestines

A case of this magnitude and a hospital as big as LASUTH don't have enough equipment to test and
determine what the substance they discovered is,

The doctor in question having acknowledged that the substance could be anything (poison, engine oil etc) and he still went ahead to conclude the cause of death, then in my own opinion
I feel envelope has changed hands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities / Angry Father Calls Out Private Schools For Giving Students Too Much Homework / 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.