Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,380 members, 7,978,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever (26631 Views)

Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League / Eto'o Dismisses Diouf And Drogba Claims To Be Greatest Ever African Player / Wenger Picks Kanu As His Greatest-ever Arsenal January Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever by TheManMentor: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Arsenal invincible team was voted legitly voted dis, dis new poll is likely from an unverifiable source
Re: Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever by anambraamaka: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fergie time ojoro master grin

1 Like

Re: Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever by cescky(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
MITCHELL96:
When Man U Was Still Man U, I don't know what's wrong with the team now, Players ? Coaches ? Board Of Directors ?

This man should be the greatest coach of all time sef, He never went below 3rd position, If man united doesn't win the league, they're 2nd on the table, he only came 3rd once in his 26 years as Manchester United coach.

Theres no more Fergie to intimidate the refs.. Take it or leave it refs were always the 12th players for Manu in fergies time
Re: Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever by MJBOLT: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
they won it 3 times back to back from 1999 to 2001 undecided

ramatintin:
The 99 team never won the EPL three times.
Re: Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever by Ebullient76(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
#GGMU! Congratulations
Re: Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever by MITCHELL96: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
cescky:

Theres no more Fergie to intimidate the refs.. Take it or leave it [/b] refs were always the12th players for Manu in fergies time [b]

Lol

1 Like

Re: Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever by Lush100(m): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Indispensable85:
I personally think it's the 98/99 manutd team. That team was all round tight.

Arsenal invisibles were spirits not humans.

Then Chelsea under mourinho (first coming).
Bro , that arsenal invincible , dem be spirit,
I remember one my guy we be man u fan , dey cry (throughout d match)say we go kill dem that day only howard manU web to give dem penalty, b4 nisteroy ballon it.
The only team that gave arsenal a tough match that season was Portsmouth.
Aside that, even loosing 2 -0,
Carragher talk say even from the entrance fear dey catch body ,
Guy Henry was two players in 1.
Bro that Chelsea Mourinho team 1st coming,
Most guys use to bet that one , u fit sleep close 2 eyes say Chelsea go win,
The say bottom club of former Chelsea player beat Mourinho,(Sunderland) most people don bet with over 50k . because Sunderland was fighting relegation that time. I have never used my money to bet only once for one guy who was working for me

1 Like

Re: Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever by Bouncing2(m): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Aswrugadd.

I was around 4 or 5 then (i think),,,and i always watched this Manchester United team back then with our tube televised then,,, i only see the visible black socks and red shirts of man U players running the show whenever the camera vidoe zooms out.
Dwight Yorke!!,,, some following year or two i started seeing Adnan januzaj then,,i saw the young guy then and to play professionally kicked started in me immediately,,, I've been hustling it since then.
Re: Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Arsenal invincibles are the greatest.
Re: Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever by nairamaniac: 3:20am On Feb 10, 2022
MJBOLT:
The treble winning squad of 99 were better than the squad of 08

How can u say this?

The 99utd struggled to win quarter finals, semi finals and finals.
The 99squad only had a better story-line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solskjaer Unhappy With Man Utd Board For Not Granting His Request / Which Of These Trophies Is The Hardest To Win / Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.