Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,676 members, 7,951,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) (46943 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by peeps4u: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
oaziAA:
Is this hunger cos I don't understand

Stop this annoying wokeness.

Should he have welcomed the animal with his live chicken or what do yiu want him do?

BTW, when has eating bush meat become a crime now?
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by abeeee(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
mattmogan88:

Is it edible?

because i want to throw it away. If its edible i will sell it off.
Very edible bro
My papa trap catch twice back in the days
The second one na four days to Christmas
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Civet, my dad used to catch them on his farm.
There was a day he caught this and a grasscutter same night in his trap.
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by reXurrectionZA(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Must we kill every animal that comes our wa in this country........No wonder Zouma was attacked by animal activist over there.. Because our mentalities as blacks no dey rhyme at all with wetin whites dey see as normal tongue

How has your none African mentality helped you?

1 Like

Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by mattmogan88: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
fabson21:
Hmmm the way una dey kill animals bush meat dey chop make una no go bring another virus or disease oh just because una one chop meat na so coro take start oh

So i should leave am make e attack my chicks angry

I no Dy chop anything wey i see, i wanted to throw it away before i find out that its edible. I sold it.
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by mattmogan88: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Olamide2035:
This one Nah From the Evil Kingdom..Dey Pay you visit and you killed am...Why??

I reject it grin
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by mattmogan88: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ebubu:
what state do you reside in that harbors this animal ?

Anambra, I was surprised cos my place is not that bushy.
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by mattmogan88: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Numerouno94:
Op, how to take wrestle the animal?

You think say e Dy easy ? grin

The wrestling lasted only 2mins sha
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by Jangbajantis: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is a civet cat.
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by mattmogan88: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
francis5051:
pls how did you do the google image search?

You can download the app but mine is pre-installed
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by mattmogan88: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
IrepChrist:
How can you call this one meat.....
Very soon the only place we would see these animals will be inside biology textbook.

It wasn't my intention to kill the animal, it started a wrestling contest grin
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by mattmogan88: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Please where are you?

Too late but i Dy Anambra
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by Tapout(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
potent5:

You wrestled with it!

cheesy grin

Don't mind that Jacob... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by LillyandDaisy: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bro, tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed, which Kind kala you used?
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by Ayodinifyz(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
You should be reported to animal cruetly whatever group.. ZOUMA only slapped and kicked his cat... wetin be their hot line for naija
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
donbachi:
Yes..throw wetin..i go just naked swear for u.for wat.abi u want mame iron burn all ur boxers?

grin grin grin

Calm down.
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by mattmogan88: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
LillyandDaisy:
Bro, tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed, which Kind kala you used?

I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
It seems you shot this animal.
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by mattmogan88: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ayodinifyz:
You should be reported to animal cruetly whatever group.. ZOUMA only slapped and kicked his cat... wetin be their hot line for naija

So assuming you are in my shoe, how you for take handle the situation??
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by mattmogan88: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
MufasaLion:
It seems you shot this animal.

Abeg o. grin

I never handle gun unless we go count the ones I've used on GTA and RESIDENT EVIL. cheesy
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
mattmogan88:

Abeg o. grin

I never handle gun unless we go count the ones I've used on GTA and RESIDENT EVIL. cheesy

The mark on it looks more like a gunshot. Regardless, I'm glad you were able to kill the predator for a just reason.
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
mattmogan88:
This animal came to feed on my chicks last night, luckily i was still awake i wrestled with it before i finally killed it.

At first i thought it was a dangerous animal because of the eyes reflections on torchlight.

This is the first time am seeing this animal, i thought it was a bush cat till i did google imagine search.

The search labeled it as Rusty-spotted genet.

Who else has come across this animal??
Kourt Zuma is still better than you, i will report you to the authority for questioning and revoke your passport grin grin grin

No allow White people catch you oooo..
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by mattmogan88: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
adebwalex:

Kourt Zuma is still better than you, i will report you to the authority for questioning and revoke your passport grin grin grin

I Dy village like this o, white people dy overdo things atimes. Las las na oversabi go kill them grin

1 Like

Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
mattmogan88:

Too late but i Dy Anambra
too far anyway.
Thought you are near Osun State.
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by mattmogan88: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
adebwalex:

I Dy outside like this sef, am watching my environment Incase the animal girlfriend come for revenge match grin

1 Like

Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Must we kill every animal that comes our wa in this country........No wonder Zouma was attacked by animal activist over there.. Because our mentalities as blacks no dey rhyme at all with wetin whites dey see as normal tongue

grin You guys think it's because of the love people have for cats or in general animals the up roar about Zouma?

No it only stems from ENVY. You think if you committed the same act as Zouma in the white man's land and posted it online, you think anybody will care? Obviously not because you are a nobody, if a ball boy in Zouma's club did the same, it won't even go viral. It's not about the cat it is about bringing a fellow man down from grace. The Human mind derives pleasure is seeing others failure despises others success.

How many stories about whites who murdered their kids some even Cook and eat their flesh gets attention. Just letting you understand your inferiority complex. It has nothing to do with black or white.

2 Likes

Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Kindly sell it off....
Don't eat what might end up killing you in return

He is the Samson of our time smiley
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by KingsCorner(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Looks like a weasel
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by LillyandDaisy: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
mattmogan88:

I don't understand
That hole be like English!
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Very Very Edible. The Skin Of this same animal can be sold to palace Chiefs and Kings for as high as 50k-1m. It can be preserved with high ethanol and other preservatives chemicals.
Please contact a local hunter near you bro!

Is it edible?

because i want to throw it away. If its edible i will sell it off. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
mattmogan88:

Is it edible?

because i want to throw it away. If its edible i will sell it off.

Very Very Edible. The Skin Of this same animal can be sold to palace Chiefs and Kings for as high as 50k-1m. It can be preserved with high ethanol and other preservatives chemicals.
Please contact a local hunter near you bro!

1 Like

Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by eyinjuege: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
It's a civet.
Poor baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breathtaking Photographs Shortlisted For Top Wildlife Prize ( Pics) / Ten of the greatest threats that could wipe out all life on Earth / The Smart Meter And How It Is Being Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.