Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,771 members, 7,915,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:27 PM

With Chief Emeka Beke, APC Win Rivers ~ Dr. Orgwu Emmanuel, BBIGN National Presi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Chief Emeka Beke, APC Win Rivers ~ Dr. Orgwu Emmanuel, BBIGN National Presi (192 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest / APC Has Been Reduced To A Laughing Stock – Emeka Beke / Emeka Beke Wins Rivers APC Chairmanship Election As Magnus Abe, Chioma Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Chief Emeka Beke, APC Win Rivers ~ Dr. Orgwu Emmanuel, BBIGN National Presi by Optimistic2021(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2022
*With Chief Emeka, APC will win Rivers State and retain power at the centre ~ Dr. Emma Orgwu*

The National President of Bridge Builders Initiative For Green Nigeria (BBIGN), Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu congratulates Chief Emeka Beke and his team for a successful inauguration, stating that with them, APC will win elections in Rivers State. The young Ubima born crusader and political mobilizer said this at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja in an interaction with some journalists.
He further informed the press that he is going back to Rivers State to continue his programme with the party, APC.
He said; when I saw you coming my way, I know you want to ask me something. I am going to Port Harcourt, so wait until after APC National Convention, then we can start talking. For now, what I can tell you is that I am very happy that we have inaugurated Rivers State APC Executive Officers. We have party now and with Chief Emeka Beke and his team, we are going to win elections in Rivers State. Nyesom Wike will run into his Rumuepirikom house when the time comes. I am going to Port Harcourt to continue with my mobilization programme to support APC. We will move round the 23 LGAs for a town hall meeting and move across the states of the federation. Our target is to raise fifteen million fresh voters and supporters for APC. I am very sure that APC will retain power at the federal level.

When asked about Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Turban ceremony at Daura Emirate, BBIGN National President said; I was there. I witnessed everything. I congratulate the Honourable Minister of Transportation. I also thank Daura Emirate for recognizing hard work. I have been telling people that we need Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi. With him, Nigeria is secured. Everybody is seeing what he is doing. I am not surprised, it is part of him to effect growth and development. He has been doing it. This is the reason we want him to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari. He is the only one who can sustain the legacies on ground and quench unnecessary agitations for division and disintegration. He has the grace from God and I believe it is the mission God assigned him on earth.

Dr. Orgwu also said that the youths of this country should shun crime and support the government to succeed.
He said; I have problems with our young ones. We criticize without being part of the solution. We shy away from our responsibilities and expect things to change overnight. Who will do it for us? This is political period, you will not see them. The ones who will come out will be expecting money to be shared to them. Nigeria youths are not ready for change.
This time, I am appealing to them to support Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi so that we can see the change we are yearning for. Nigeria must stand up for Chibuike Amaechi if we want to succeed as a country.

When asked about Ikwerre and Igbo claims, especially when a former House of Representatives member, Hon. Chidi Wihioka said Ikwerre people are not Igbo, Emmanuel Orgwu said; you see, not everyone knows his history. If Hon. Chidi Wihioka said he is not an Igbo man, he is correct. Off course, he is not from Ikwerre and I cannot possibly come from Igbo. He is from Buguma, Kalabari in Rivers State. The Kalabaris are not Igbos, but the ikwerres are Igbos. I do not want to go into details. I am from Ikwerre Ethnic group in Igbo tribe. I speak and understand Igbo like the Igbos of the south-east region. I cannot deny my origin because of politics.
So do not blame those who come to the public to deny their identity. They do not know history, not even their origin.

The National President also said that BBIGN group must strive to ensure that the group and party conquer PDP in the forth coming 2023 general elections.

Mr. Philip Aboje
Media Assistant to BBIGN National President.
19 Feb., 2022.

Re: With Chief Emeka Beke, APC Win Rivers ~ Dr. Orgwu Emmanuel, BBIGN National Presi by athaboi(f): 10:21am On Feb 09, 2022
Emeka bekee

(1) (Reply)

Current Affairs: I Know My Country / Niger Delta Deserves Considerable Developmental Gains, Says Osinbajo / Ambassador Buratai Distances Himself From Presidential Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.