Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,622 members, 7,975,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:58 AM

“I Am Not Igbo”: The Day Nyesom Wike Buried His Political Career. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Not Igbo”: The Day Nyesom Wike Buried His Political Career. (2408 Views)

Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Not Igbo”: The Day Nyesom Wike Buried His Political Career. by Simdyofficial(f): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
udele1:

Its better he sacrifice his political career than sacrifice his people to canibals.
you mean the cannibals caught in the north?
Re: “I Am Not Igbo”: The Day Nyesom Wike Buried His Political Career. by Simdyofficial(f): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:
is there any igbo politician as powerful as Wike?
much reason why I don't drag with you kids. What do you mean by powerful? Let him leave first then we will know if he is truly powerful.
Re: “I Am Not Igbo”: The Day Nyesom Wike Buried His Political Career. by DemMannaScam: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
Go find work o

E get why...

JoblessMichelle:
is there any igbo politician as powerful as Wike?
Re: “I Am Not Igbo”: The Day Nyesom Wike Buried His Political Career. by EastisBae: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tingotoe:
The presidency will be contested by anyone who feels like it and only one man or woman will emerge as winner. The country will remain as it is regardless. You can't blackmail the rest of us into handing over the presidency on a platter, you will have to contest and win

But yorubas blackmailed the rest of Nigeria into handing over the presidency on a platter to them in 1999
Re: “I Am Not Igbo”: The Day Nyesom Wike Buried His Political Career. by Tingotoe: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
EastisBae:

But yorubas blackmailed the rest of Nigeria into handing over the presidency on a platter to them in 1999
Yes it's a possibility that it happened that way but the PDP primaries was contested by late Alex Ekueme as well. Ogbonnaya Onu won the APP primaries but was persuaded to step down for Falae. Still that doesn't mean it should happen again
Re: “I Am Not Igbo”: The Day Nyesom Wike Buried His Political Career. by Samyyorn5050: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
I live in Oyigbo and if there is any reason why I will continue to love Wike is for making us in Oyigbo to sleep with our eyes close.

God bless Governor Wike

If they refused to vote you for saving our lives in Oyigbo we Rivers people will for ever remain grateful for the sacrifices you made on our behalf.

#ThankyougovernorWike

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Igbo”: The Day Nyesom Wike Buried His Political Career. by Walkee: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Wike is the only Pdp candidate I will vote for. I don't have time for any weak southerner that bow to the north. It is either Tinubu or Wike
Re: “I Am Not Igbo”: The Day Nyesom Wike Buried His Political Career. by Walkee: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tingotoe:
Yes it's a possibility that it happened that way but the PDP primaries was contested by late Alex Ekueme as well. Ogbonnaya Onu won the APP primaries but was persuaded to step down for Falae. Still that doesn't mean it should happen again
Onu wasn't persuaded. APP aligned with AD he lost against Falae. Ekwueme lost against Obasanjo twice. Nobody handed anybody tickets.
When CPC aligned with ACN, will you say Rochas, Atiku, kwakwanso etc dashed Buhari ticket because he has been losing since 2003?
Re: “I Am Not Igbo”: The Day Nyesom Wike Buried His Political Career. by Tingotoe: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walkee:
Onu wasn't persuaded. APP aligned with AD he lost against Falae. Ekwueme lost against Obasanjo twice. Nobody handed anybody tickets.
When CPC aligned with ACN, will you say Rochas, Atiku, kwakwanso etc dashed Buhari ticket because he has been losing since 2003?
well perhaps you got a point over mine. Either way I hope you got my point on zoning and the fact that it's just a gentleman's agreement that can't be legally enforced
Re: “I Am Not Igbo”: The Day Nyesom Wike Buried His Political Career. by aribisala0(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
aribisala0:
Do you know that according to their story when the Israelites left Egypt they wandered in the wilderness for 40 years before reaching the promised land. None of those who left Egypt lived long enough to reach the promised land, only their children

None of those who was alive in 1970 when the Biafra war ended will witness an Eboe presidency

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking - US Pentagon Says Howitzers, Helicopters, Humvees Headed To Ukraine / Peter Obi Is Invited To Commission A Bridge In Rivers State. / Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.